AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-18, 02:49   Link #10061
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
There was an article I once read that this generation, more and more people have become too obsess with their technology with Japan marked as one of the highest population of known cases. Maybe Seo is showcasing the danger of it?
They were already in their towels. I mean COME ON maybe one guy in a bath full of girls would be something (read: Porn) but a group of guys hanging out with a group of girls in a mixed bath? That's the stuff of legend.
__________________
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 02:55   Link #10062
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
They were already in their towels. I mean COME ON maybe one guy in a bath full of girls would be something (read: Porn) but a group of guys hanging out with a group of girls in a mixed bath? That's the stuff of legend.
Now.... come to thing of it...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 05:06   Link #10063
frivolity
My posts are frivolous
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 25
I think it's just a reference to the people who are more conservative members of society. That they were playing on their handhelds is immaterial; it could have been replaced with a book or simply sitting around watching the scenery and the meaning of the scene would have remained the same.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 05:36   Link #10064
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
No need to reason out why Japan's birth rate is declining now huh...?

Also like some pointed out I wonder how long Seo is going to keep this Nagoshi schtick running? It was funny for awhile, and would still be if she wasn't so damn serious about it. I wonder where her warped sense of boyfriend and girlfriend came from...?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 21:52   Link #10065
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
No need to reason out why Japan's birth rate is declining now huh...?
So it's true....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 09:14   Link #10066
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Boring chapter...it's been doing fine lately but this chapter was just...boring.
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 09:45   Link #10067
Frailty
Half-Yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
meh chapter

I'm going to guess KnIM will end only if Haruto and Yuzuki decided to marry or got married
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 09:53   Link #10068
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
meh chapter

I'm going to guess KnIM will end only if Haruto and Yuzuki decided to marry or got married
Don't forget, she needs to get pregnant first and then have the wedding.
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 12:17   Link #10069
Frailty
Half-Yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Don't forget, she needs to get pregnant first and then have the wedding.
it'll be the trigger for some new plot like Yuzuki's parents finding out about it and decides to hate Haruto for the rest of their lives or something similar
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 19:08   Link #10070
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Don't forget, she needs to get pregnant first and then have the wedding.
Why? Does the child always have to go first before the wedding? Now, I find that disturbing....

Spoiler for Chapter 218 Commentary:
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 19:22   Link #10071
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
One of those life lesson was present in Ch. 218. If bad memories still exists for a person, a common way is to fix it is to revisit the place of the bad memories to make new ones. Guess this is one of those moments, could have been better if Haruto and Yuzuki told their exact thoughts to each other during that bad memory.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-02-25 at 19:37.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 21:10   Link #10072
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Why? Does the child always have to go first before the wedding? Now, I find that disturbing....
Well in one of Kouji Seo previous works Suzuka, Yamato Akitsuki (main protagonist) and Suzuka Asahina (title character), got pregnant first and then later after the baby was born had the wedding.
I'm guessing they think this may happen here as well.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 21:24   Link #10073
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Well in one of Kouji Seo previous works Suzuka, Yamato Akitsuki (main protagonist) and Suzuka Asahina (title character), got pregnant first and then later after the baby was born had the wedding.
I'm guessing they think this may happen here as well.
My oh my, that didn't even made me happier. Pre-marital pregnancy

*prays
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 05:59   Link #10074
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
One of those life lesson was present in Ch. 218. If bad memories still exists for a person, a common way is to fix it is to revisit the place of the bad memories to make new ones.
I remember a certain character from GE trying that and people went batshit insane over it
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 20:34   Link #10075
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 27
Meh chapter. Haruto really should have enough confidence by now not to worry like he is. Let's get the final arc going here please! I have a hard time finding time to read, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
I remember a certain character from GE trying that and people went batshit insane over it
That was hilarious. I've stopped reading GE but I do remember that chapter. It was LOLs.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 11:46   Link #10076
Dauerlutscher
I never asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
This chapter was really baaaad.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 11:58   Link #10077
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
This chapter was really baaaad.
Really......I particular enjoy this chapter. Are you just disappointed that Haruto didn't cheat on his girlfriend? Haruto showed some qualities of a good dude, if he did cheat on Yuzuki, he will regret it and so would Akari. I've been reading comments of other forums from other manga websites and I am very appalled the amount of people wishing Haruto would cheat on Yuzuki. Really makes me doubt the faithfulness of males, sort of made my brain twitch a little seeing how many of my brethren saying Haruto should have cheated.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 12:12   Link #10078
Dauerlutscher
I never asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Really......I particular enjoy this chapter. Are you just disappointed that Haruto didn't cheat on his girlfriend? Haruto showed some qualities of a good dude, if he did cheat on Yuzuki, he will regret it and so would Akari. I've been reading comments of other forums from other manga websites and I am very appalled the amount of people wishing Haruto would cheat on Yuzuki. Really makes me doubt the faithfulness of males, sort of made by brain twitch a little seeing how many of my brethren saying Haruto should have cheated.
Nope.
Im disappointed in Akari that she would want to do this nonsense in the first place.
This chapter did not help me like her, it just made me have less respect for her character. 50 Chapters ago she had no probem with abandoning Haruto and even blamed him for that, and now she betrayed her friend Yuzuki and wanted to make Haruto cheat. Really Akari, that is just low.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 12:19   Link #10079
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Nope.
Im disappointed in Akari that she would want to do this nonsense in the first place.
This chapter did not help me like her, it just made me have less respect for her character. 50 Chapters ago she had no probem with abandoning Haruto and even blamed him for that, and now she betrayed her friend Yuzuki and wanted to make him cheat. Really Akari, that is just low.
Sorry, I misjudge you. I lump you with many of other guys on the internet. I am little touchy with the topic of cheating. In Akari's case, yeah she waited too long and now lost her chance. She then tried to force an affair, its pretty shallow and add to the fact she is engaged is even worse. For the most part she has been a interesting character to read, this isn't one of her well this may be her worse moment. Though thinking of it critically, I never seen a couple who get married in less than a year of dating for their marriage to succeed.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 12:21   Link #10080
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 27
It was bad. He took Akari down a notch to bring Haruto up one and give us some service. Not cool Seo Kouji!
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, netorare, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, shounen, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.