AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-03-04, 06:56   Link #3801
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
I cant belive this I thought she(Rubia) was more smart than thisXD

I think ...I will love to read this vol when the time come .
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 07:36   Link #3802
erdii
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Turkey
in the newest update. Rinslet mentioned a name like 'Judia'. what is that ?
__________________
erdii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 07:45   Link #3803
Algester
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
in the newest update. Rinslet mentioned a name like 'Judia'. what is that ?
isnt that her younger sister,older than Mirielle, so meaning Rubia knows what happened to Rinslet's sister in the past... I have a feeling that's one of the events that pushed Rubia to defect to Alphas Empire
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 08:19   Link #3804
erdii
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Turkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
isnt that her younger sister,older than Mirielle, so meaning Rubia knows what happened to Rinslet's sister in the past... I have a feeling that's one of the events that pushed Rubia to defect to Alphas Empire
then does Rubia mean Fenrir was her yourger sister's spirit ? if I remember right they were talking about spirit ?
__________________
erdii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 10:41   Link #3805
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*´∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Chapter 9 of vol 7 is up, I see...

Is it strange that I leaked some tears when Restia shows up with her jealousy and rivalry towards Kamito's mistress? ;_;
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 10:55   Link #3806
Yye1
Member of Little Busters
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Restia's jealousy knows no bounds
__________________
Don’t you open your mouth about the best. Or I’m ma shut it for you real quick.
- Richard Sherman

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 14:20   Link #3807
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
The second daughter of the Laurenfrost family, Judia Laurenfrost, was originally a highly ranked, excellent princess maiden of the «Divine Ritual Institute». However, just a few years ago, while performing a sacrificial ritual towards the Water Elemental Lord, she made a mistake. In a fury, the Elemental Lord imprisoned her in a curse of never-melting ice.
This is who Judia is and it makes sense considering Rubia was a High Ranking princess
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 16:26   Link #3808
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
What's all this hating on Rubia for? I find her just as sympathetic as the 'main' characters, and actually like her more than most of the generic haremettes.
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 16:53   Link #3809
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
What's all this hating on Rubia for? I find her just as sympathetic as the 'main' characters, and actually like her more than most of the generic haremettes.
  1. She ditched her little sister, turning her from a kind and caring girl into a distrustful brat who doesn't believe in anyone or anything until Kamito helps her
  2. She mentally scarred Fianna, disgracing her and causing her to lose everything
  3. She caused her kingdom to lose all fire for a year
  4. She wants to turn Kamito into a weapon to kill the Elemental Lords
  5. She stole Kamitos title as "Ren Ashbell", turning an object of admiration into one of fear
  6. Shes an arrogant manipulative bitch
  7. She's an idiot who partially awakened Kamito and promptly lost control of him, nearly loosing a second "Demon King" on the world
  8. She brainwashed her own sister
  9. She was hyped as extremely powerful, then Kamito used her for an impromptu punching bag. Twice. In a matter of minutes.

And my biggest complaint is that her big "plan", which involves using Kamito to kill the Elemental Lords, is flawed at it's core for several reasons. She cannot control him, even with a "darkness queen". Killing the elemental lords would send the world into chaos. And how the hell would Kamito win Five-to-One, anyway? Her entire motivation can be boiled down to a hissy fit, just lashing out without caring about the consequences.

At least that's my opinion.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 17:27   Link #3810
Algester
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
  1. She ditched her little sister, turning her from a kind and caring girl into a distrustful brat who doesn't believe in anyone or anything until Kamito helps her
  2. She mentally scarred Fianna, disgracing her and causing her to lose everything
  3. She caused her kingdom to lose all fire for a year
  4. She wants to turn Kamito into a weapon to kill the Elemental Lords
  5. She stole Kamitos title as "Ren Ashbell", turning an object of admiration into one of fear
  6. Shes an arrogant manipulative bitch
  7. She's an idiot who partially awakened Kamito and promptly lost control of him, nearly loosing a second "Demon King" on the world
  8. She brainwashed her own sister
  9. She was hyped as extremely powerful, then Kamito used her for an impromptu punching bag. Twice. In a matter of minutes.

And my biggest complaint is that her big "plan", which involves using Kamito to kill the Elemental Lords, is flawed at it's core for several reasons. She cannot control him, even with a "darkness queen". Killing the elemental lords would send the world into chaos. And how the hell would Kamito win Five-to-One, anyway? Her entire motivation can be boiled down to a hissy fit, just lashing out without caring about the consequences.

At least that's my opinion.
Actually Restia wants Kamito to kill the elemental lords (this is where awakening of the Demon King inside Kamito comes in, she knows Kamito as Kamito can not do it, you know its a wife's intuition thing) Rubia want Kamito to be a weapon for war she also happens to know Restia's wish which is just her excuse probably, in which Grayworth wants Kamito to be a defender? of the academy after the blade dance more or less knowing Restia's wish
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 17:31   Link #3811
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
Actually Restia wants Kamito to kill the elemental lords Rubia want Kamito to be a weapon for war, in which Grayworth wants Kamito to be a defender? of the academy after the blade dance more or less knowing Restia's wish
War with who? She quit because she hated the elemental lords for being collosal jack-asses (which they are), and now is trying to use Kamito to kill them. Which would probably make everything worse.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 17:35   Link #3812
Algester
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
War with who? She quit because she hated the elemental lords for being collosal jack-asses (which they are), and now is trying to use Kamito to kill them. Which would probably make everything worse.
you do know that upon killing the major jack-asses in which the world populace respects and being ignorant have its down side... you know a war against the world in which Grayworth is preparing for the worst. heck push comes to shove this might where my speculation that Ariesha Academy might be made into the shrine for Ren Ashdoll and be uhhh... yeah... Kamito's errr harem palace?
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 17:40   Link #3813
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
One thing is sure the elemental lords need to be destroy/defeat /killed chose the word that fit better.
Of course when Kamito do this most of the people will see him at the bad guy.....so yeah,I agree with Algester here.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 17:56   Link #3814
Algester
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
hmm I think this was stated back in a few pages but Volume 11's (tentative) title seems to be Assassination of the Elemental lord according to Shimizu's foreword... looks like everything culminating into the climax of the arc, and my theory about Ariesha Academy being the shrine fr Ren Ashdoll seems to be very ironic if you ask me... considering said school housed Est... the weapon that killed Kamito's predecessor...
PS: Im still in Chapter 3 of volume 10
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 17:57   Link #3815
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
hmm I think this was stated back in a few pages but Volume 11's (tentative) title seems to be Assassination of the Elemental lord according to Shimizu's foreword... looks like everything culminating into the climax of the arc
Lord? Singular?

It seems that Rubia did something to her body. Maybe something like a cursed armament seal? Her power output is insane and it was said that she was often sick, which prompted Claire to gather herbs to treat her.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 18:05   Link #3816
Algester
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Lord? Singular?

It seems that Rubia did something to her body. Maybe something like a cursed armament seal? Her power output is insane and it was said that she was often sick, which prompted Claire to gather herbs to treat her.
Im not sure... how to translate the title but reads Seirei Ou Ansatsu (精霊王暗殺)

no Rubia didnt so anything her her body but when both Clair and Rubia were still small the imouto ends up looking after for the onee-chan weird dynamics if you asked me... said onee-chan was an Ill girl back then
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 18:08   Link #3817
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
^IF the title is this ...maybe this mean that this vol(11) will deal with only one of the elemental Lords?
You know ....one vol for each of them( I hope no).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 18:09   Link #3818
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
Could go either way really. Adding たち only makes it definitely plural, wheareas not having it still leaves it ambiguous. I'd probably still TL it as plural, just since it sounds cooler and he'll probably have to kill em all sooner or later anyway.
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 19:21   Link #3819
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
could someone explain to me why you treat solomon and ren ashdoll as the same person?
one was the darkness elemental lord and the other was the demon king (human)...so i don't see the conection between both of them really...

edit: i would apreciate if someone could answer me kindly ^^
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 19:28   Link #3820
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
hmm I think this was stated back in a few pages but Volume 11's (tentative) title seems to be Assassination of the Elemental lord according to Shimizu's foreword... looks like everything culminating into the climax of the arc, and my theory about Ariesha Academy being the shrine fr Ren Ashdoll seems to be very ironic if you ask me... considering said school housed Est... the weapon that killed Kamito's predecessor...
PS: Im still in Chapter 3 of volume 10
I wouldn't consider it a climax, if its one Elemental Lord, then there are 4 mores to go. It been said that the Elemental Lords currently are imposters, if so, then there is the search and releasing the real ones. Afterwards, all said and done, war would probably occur.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.