AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-03-07, 19:50   Link #10001
thor94
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
It's true.
Cruz is probably the most mysterious main character about his past.
We know only two things about that: Cruz was severely wounded during an unknown accident when he was young and he wished helping the resistance as stooge, despite aruka disapproval.
thor94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 14:36   Link #10002
Avvesione
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor94 View Post
We know only two things about that: Cruz was severely wounded during an unknown accident when he was young and he wished helping the resistance as stooge, despite aruka disapproval.
Actually, the latter part is untrue; that was in the anime only.

According to the manga, Aruka never had a problem with Cruz being in the Resistance. In fact, she wanted him to be in it so that she could kill him since he held half the data chip in his head (or so the manga wants us to believe right now).
__________________
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 22:14   Link #10003
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
I'll believe we should get answers to what would happen in the sewers if Blade hadn't shown up very soon. I doubt Aruka would send him down there just to get killed. At least, Saten wouldn't allow it.
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 05:25   Link #10004
thor94
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
I think, that saten didn't know cruz before simeon arc.
If blade was not appear, Cruz would be killed by testament
thor94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 05:49   Link #10005
Xiammes
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Saten knew of Cruz's existence. He said that only siblings remained(referring to Arca and Cruz), then when the girl squad was sent to capture Blade Saten told Setsuna to bring Cruz back alive as he might have important information.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic210393_1.gif
Xiammes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 06:32   Link #10006
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
^Talking about this there is something that bother me.
If Saten knew the existence of Cruz and want him alive already from that time(the one you point out).
Don't this mean that the whole *Let Arca Kill him in the Simeon arc and then let Eve bring him back to life* was an idea that came to him at the moment?

Still wonder what hell Saten know about Cruz that we don't.

Last edited by Soji; 2013-03-09 at 07:08.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 06:57   Link #10007
Noda
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Spoiler:
Noda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 07:17   Link #10008
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Noda@
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Last edited by Soji; 2013-03-09 at 14:58.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 09:27   Link #10009
erapath
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Between heart and soul.
Adam Neuschwanstein.

Neuschwanstein hm... > New swan stone hm... > Swan in mythology hm...

Argh, I give up. I have a little knowledge about European mythologies.
erapath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 14:29   Link #10010
Noda
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Soji:
Spoiler:
Noda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 16:29   Link #10011
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
@Nada I tend to not want to believe it though. I mean we already have many revelations concerning the Adam series with the real Arclight and Gido. Do we really want another one with Cruz? I don't think Imai-san would be so repetitive. I'm glad you mentioned Madam Black. Most likely she'll make an appearence soon.

@Soji
Spoiler for spoiler:
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 17:35   Link #10012
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
erapath@ You mean this?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuschwanstein_Castle
Because in all honestly is the only thing that come to my mind.

Noda@
Spoiler for spoiler:


Kurohane@
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 02:24   Link #10013
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
Spoiler for 110:
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 02:41   Link #10014
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: There...no, not there.Yes, there!
Age: 22
So, by the looks of things only the left hand is missing....

From what I know there are two options of who the Left Hand of God may refer to...

1) Gabriel. (An Archangle!)
2) Lucifer. (The fucking devil, Fallen Angel)

If it's 1 then not all hope is lost! If it's 2... Well, nothing changes much as the situation is already hopeless.
__________________
DarkSkiper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 16:17   Link #10015
thor94
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Spoiler for Stigmatas:
thor94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 18:26   Link #10016
Avvesione
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
You know, I always thought of Kafka's response to Cruz telling him about Stigmata was something peculiar, but you figure that if he had Stigmata, he would already know about what it was.

As for the arrow on Mengroze's hand, it could have been burned there by treating the Second Christ or ArcSaten or perhaps even Gido or Blade (at some point, Blade did meet Mengroze which is why he appeared in Eve Story). None of the current Stigmata look anything like the arrow on Megnroze's hand nor does it seem that it would it the body shape of the Angel (a circular arrow does not look like a hand, unlike the 6-fingered Angishiwattas Stigmata). The mark may have been tattooed on Mengroze's hand like that due to Doppelganger or something or, as we saw with ArcSaten's Fourth Wave Stigmata in Chapter 75 where it doesn't appear to be complete. And one more point, Mengroze's hand arrow does not appear/disappear like normal Stigmata and it's located on the palm of his hand.

As for who could possibly have the final Stigmata, I still have no clue, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Kasumi had it (she did survive an encounter with an Angel after all) or Ishiyama who is hiding it from ArcSaten for some reason. Or hell, it could even be on Kuchinashi or Black Madam since they both wear gloves which would cover it up (and you could easily turn a flower or wind into something that looks like a hand!)
__________________
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 19:20   Link #10017
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
One thing I noticed, the Stigmata on the limbs, the right is the inverse of the left.

Right Arm: Flame / Left Arm: Ice

Right Musle: Psychokinesis / Left Musle: Magnetism

Right Leg: Gravitation / Left Leg: Bermuda Asport

Following that, the Left Hand should be the opposite of what Arca's fragment consists in: molecular creation in contrast with molecular destruction.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 20:03   Link #10018
erapath
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Between heart and soul.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
erapath@ You mean this?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuschwanstein_Castle
Because in all honestly is the only thing that come to my mind.

Noda@
Spoiler for spoiler:


Kurohane@
Spoiler for spoiler:
Thank you. Maybe I just was thinking too much.

I sill don't know what Saten want from Cruz. Is Cruz a special clone? I just noticed some how that Cruz looks like Kasumi, if Saten made by Gido, I will have no wonder why Saten helped Cruz.
erapath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 20:16   Link #10019
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
No, Yamada is human, this is sure. As for why Saten is so interested in him, I already gave my thoughts once.

I believe Saten wants to make of Yamada the next subject in the Adam series. He exposing his Fourth Wave was just the first step. Being Arca's partner, Saten already expected Yamada to have as much intelligence as her big sister.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 21:03   Link #10020
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
You know, I always thought of Kafka's response to Cruz telling him about Stigmata was something peculiar, but you figure that if he had Stigmata, he would already know about what it was.

As for the arrow on Mengroze's hand, it could have been burned there by treating the Second Christ or ArcSaten or perhaps even Gido or Blade (at some point, Blade did meet Mengroze which is why he appeared in Eve Story). None of the current Stigmata look anything like the arrow on Megnroze's hand nor does it seem that it would it the body shape of the Angel (a circular arrow does not look like a hand, unlike the 6-fingered Angishiwattas Stigmata). The mark may have been tattooed on Mengroze's hand like that due to Doppelganger or something or, as we saw with ArcSaten's Fourth Wave Stigmata in Chapter 75 where it doesn't appear to be complete. And one more point, Mengroze's hand arrow does not appear/disappear like normal Stigmata and it's located on the palm of his hand.

As for who could possibly have the final Stigmata, I still have no clue, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Kasumi had it (she did survive an encounter with an Angel after all) or Ishiyama who is hiding it from ArcSaten for some reason. Or hell, it could even be on Kuchinashi or Black Madam since they both wear gloves which would cover it up (and you could easily turn a flower or wind into something that looks like a hand!)
Nice pointing out the fingers on Agniswatas. I had trouble believing the arrow was a stigmata because of the unusual shape from other stigmatas. Also, I'm starting to believe if a stigmata could be branded on another person even when exposed to high heat.

About Kafka, two scans where he's acted suspiciously:
Spoiler for chapter 86 page 20:

Spoiler for chapter 86 page 22:
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.