AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series

Old 2013-01-16, 22:32   Link #41
mibuchi

Hmm, I think there's still a lot of story to tell with Shiro especially since we didn't find out until the end that he was really Adolf and we don't know much about him at all.

I would be surprised if they made some random new character the main, but I do think that the black or green king could be introduced.
mibuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 15:31   Link #42
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Kurou needs a love interest since I doubt Whatsherface will be in this season.
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 18:35   Link #43
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibuchi View Post
Hmm, I think there's still a lot of story to tell with Shiro especially since we didn't find out until the end that he was really Adolf and we don't know much about him at all.
The story can't focus on that since he's out of the picture and all. I do think Shiro is probably alive, but he can't just appear out of nowhere at the beginning of the second season. That would be retarded. The story might focus on finding out what happened with him. The protagonist would be whoever is looking for him in that case though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibuchi View Post
I would be surprised if they made some random new character the main, but I do think that the black or green king could be introduced.

The MC will probably be a new character, probably one if the those kings.
Old 2013-01-22, 17:33   Link #44
askara

the first season's plot is really shallow, its like the whole point of the show is about how stylish and fabulous the characters are. btw anyone notice evrytime a character enter it start playing that smooth(?) music?

actually is it not reverse moe aim at fujoshi?
askara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 17:56   Link #45
mistress_kisara

Quote:
Originally Posted by askara View Post
the first season's plot is really shallow, its like the whole point of the show is about how stylish and fabulous the characters are
Then. we're probably watching different shows
Old 2013-01-22, 21:39   Link #46
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by askara View Post
the first season's plot is really shallow, its like the whole point of the show is about how stylish and fabulous the characters are. btw anyone notice evrytime a character enter it start playing that smooth(?) music?

actually is it not reverse moe aim at fujoshi?
LOL at K being moe...

Only moe character in that show is Neko...and Whateverhername was that liked Kuroh
Old 2013-01-23, 00:56   Link #47
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
LOL at K being moe...

Only moe character in that show is Neko...and Whateverhername was that liked Kuroh
poor kukuri looks like you dont like her (joke), if they were able to keep her appearing(even when looked who her role ended) until the end of the serie even if this looked a few forced(because in the end she dont have any real good role than pantsu shots fanservice like not really being in love or even have any sort connection with some important character) maybe that end with her in kuroh's arms can give her a chance to appear in second season again.

and already out a new red clam manga and was amazing story about the relationship of blue big boobs(seri) and kusanagi had/have before the anime
Spoiler:

aaaaa noooo i remembered again how you gora i gonna blame you forever to make neko cry in the end, yours Yaoi maniacs giving good ending to the guys but a very sad end to the only really amazing girl on this series(it's not just because she is hot or being naked but at last for me for her moe high level) neko, please give back her shiro on next seasons!!!!!

Last edited by ellessarr; 2013-01-23 at 01:26.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 11:38   Link #48
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
poor kukuri looks like you dont like her (joke), if they were able to keep her appearing(even when looked who her role ended) until the end of the serie even if this looked a few forced(because in the end she dont have any real good role than pantsu shots fanservice like not really being in love or even have any sort connection with some important character) maybe that end with her in kuroh's arms can give her a chance to appear in second season again.
I actually like her...it's just that she really didn't do anything other than be fodder Though it did kind of hint that she and Kuroh might hook up at some point.

Of course I'm probaly gonna be wrong, but since the first season took place at a high school mostly, I just don't see Kukuri in it unless GORA ties her into the King mythology.

[QUOTE]
and already out a new red clam manga and was amazing story about the relationship of blue big boobs(seri) and kusanagi had/have before the anime
Spoiler:

I just read that one last night. At least Kusanagi's kind of cool and Lt Titties is a little more down to earth when she's not under Reishi.

I'm still waiting for the latest chapter of Stray Dog Story to come out....yes, total Black Dog Fangirl here...

I should start read the Blue Team's manga next...

Quote:
aaaaa noooo i remembered again how you gora i gonna blame you forever to make neko cry in the end, yours Yaoi maniacs giving good ending to the guys but a very sad end to the only really amazing girl on this series(it's not just because she is hot or being naked but at last for me for her moe high level) neko, please give back her shiro on next seasons!!!!!

Guys guys guys....I'm totes sure Shiro's coming back somehow

He's just gonna be in a different body probaly.

So I wonder when we'll hear more about this show and what's going on?
Old 2013-01-24, 20:59   Link #49
seiftis
~Please kill me.

I'm probably the only one who thinks Shiro's story ruined the 1st series? Hope that they can focus on other character this upcoming sequel. Maybe on Scepter4 this time around, or other kings.
Old 2013-01-24, 21:15   Link #50
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

As long as they show more of Kuroh, I'm cool.

I actually liked Shiro more though once he became Weissman. Otherwise, all I could think of was 'PASSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'
Old 2013-02-11, 13:23   Link #51
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

I reckon shiro being the main character in the 2nd series will be alot better now that we know he his the real silver king, the only reason i kept watching the 1st season was because i wanted to know if it really was shiro who killed that guy, the rest of the story was kinda lame....apart from Neko she was pure win^^
Old 2013-02-11, 15:15   Link #52
Bern-san

Quote:
“Are you okay, Anna?”

“…I can ask that of you, Rikio.”

“No need to worry about me! Just because I’ve gotten thinner, doesn’t mean I’ve gotten any weaker!”

“That’s not what I mean.”

“Don’t sweat it, it’ll all work out…right?”

“….”

“I might not be as good as Mikoto-san, but I’ll be the one protecting you now, Anna.”

“Thank you…let’s go.”
http://k-project.jpn.com/

Last edited by Bern-san; 2013-02-11 at 15:27.
Bern-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 17:45   Link #53
kuromitsu
我、勝てり!

Little Red Riding Hood and... her pimp?

Maybe it's just me getting too old but that outfit is ridiculous. And the hair. And the expression... XD Maybe they're trying to do badass!Kamamoto but it's not working.

Also, more Red action? Mmmmm, call me when you have something about other colors, GoRA.

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2013-02-12 at 02:40. Reason: Gah, mixed their names up, now that they're both thin
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 18:05   Link #54
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Wow. Still can't believe that's the fat dude that hung with SkaterBoi; judging from the script there, I'm guessing he's the new Red King.

There better be more of Kuroh, Neko and at least something about Green and Black Kings, GORA!!!><
Old 2013-03-11, 14:48   Link #55
Bern-san

More Homra members, this time we have Eric, Shouhei and Bandou
Old 2013-03-11, 15:48   Link #56
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

........this is going to wind up into a fapfest for HOMRA isn't it?

HOMRA needs some badass chicks. Like a motherfigure for Anna.
Old 2013-03-11, 18:05   Link #57
shmaster
あらゆるものは意味を持たない

Those three well have more frontal roles now? Huh, I wonder whether they'll have a VA swap or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
HOMRA needs some badass chicks. Like a motherfigure for Anna.
Novel covered that already, and things didn't end well.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 19:13   Link #58
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Those three well have more frontal roles now? Huh, I wonder whether they'll have a VA swap or not.

Novel covered that already, and things didn't end well.
Oh. Never read the novel........is that translated anywhere?

I guess we'll get more info on the Green and Black Kings and their crews as months go on....if the series does introduce them.
Old 2013-03-17, 07:48   Link #59
Hoaviet

Oh yeah.

Such a good show and it is one of the easiest to cosplay since there is so much different costumes and looks.
Old 2013-03-17, 11:31   Link #60
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I have a feeling that the second season probaly won't start until fall. It looks like they're rerunning everything in April.

Someone on youtube uploaded the character songs and finally heard the full Kitchen song

All I kept thinking was, 'Why does every character Ono-san play wind up singing goofy songs about food?'