AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-03-10, 22:22   Link #11501
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Didn't even need to see the wallpaper to tell what the picture is But still waiting for it to load because of the cuteness.
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 09:19   Link #11502
demonix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hayes, Middx UK
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to demonix Send a message via Skype™ to demonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
2560x1600 desktop edited by Xefizyxen: "Sky Garden"
comments: "my current desktop theme. had it on for a week or 2 now. maybe a little NSFW."
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Well imageshack thinks so as they've removed it and put a 403 message in its place.
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 10:48   Link #11503
Xefi
fortified brief
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: "find the joy of life in this worthless hell..."
Age: 31
lol...oh well. she was only showing her back. i guess imageshack freaks out and
goes "delete NOW". i think i'm going to make another desktop later. *sigh* >_____>;
__________________
ExXefi
Wall: 1403
Sig: 729
------
----
Xefizyxen
E---
F--
I-
Xefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 14:44   Link #11504
Dextro
He Without a Title
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
lol...oh well. she was only showing her back. i guess imageshack freaks out and
goes "delete NOW". i think i'm going to make another desktop later. *sigh* >_____>;
I recommend imgur.com btw instead of imageshack. Pretty light on pub, decent interface and images don't usually get slow to load or anything.
__________________

Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 15:39   Link #11505
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Scanning...
Age: 28
Personally i recommend minus.com, imgur isn't really my choice for high resolution images cause it compresses large images (by large i mean it in Kb), thus loosing quality.
__________________
delorean2200 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 16:53   Link #11506
Xefi
fortified brief
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: "find the joy of life in this worthless hell..."
Age: 31
yeah, i tried imgur before. it's nice, but not meant for high resolution picture like mine (over 1 mb).
imgur just down grade my image quality. that's why didnt want to use it unless i'm using image below 1 mb.

thanks delorean2200. i'll try out minus.com and see how that goes. i hope they dont freak out
like imageshack and delete my pics too for showing some skin...it's not like i'm
uploading something explicit or nudity.

EDIT: it works! let see if it doesnt get deleted. nya ha haa! ^_____^;

2560x1600 desktop edited by Xefizyxen: "Sky Garden"
comments: "my current desktop theme. had it on for a week or 2 now. maybe a little NSFW."
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
ExXefi
Wall: 1403
Sig: 729
------
----
Xefizyxen
E---
F--
I-

Last edited by Xefi; 2013-03-11 at 19:33.
Xefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 17:23   Link #11507
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Scanning...
Age: 28
NP, never had problems with minus, it supports files up to 10mb and it doesn't nit pick about showing some skin, even now my submissions are still there:

Spoiler for Examples::
__________________
delorean2200 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 20:32   Link #11508
Mouretsu
Behemoth Tactical Soldier
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MilkyWay
New loads for this week. Wallpaper collections has two parts so yes ... lots of goodies! NSFW is pretty satisfying, too.

--
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
--

New -- Wallpapers P1 + Wallpapers P2 | Verticals | NSFW
Previous -- Wallpapers | Verticals | NSFW
Spice & Wolf - Complete Edition [BD] March 2013 Press Release!
Grisaia no Kajitsu

Fan of Spice & Wolf? Here's what I got in the mail 2 days after it was released ... and I got a discount on it for pre-ordering it! <3



Lightning's reflection killed most of the green color ... but that's okay. The box looks amazing! I've yet to open it ... it's too precious >_<!
Mouretsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 08:15   Link #11509
demonix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hayes, Middx UK
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to demonix Send a message via Skype™ to demonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
NP, never had problems with minus, it supports files up to 10mb and it doesn't nit pick about showing some skin, even now my submissions are still there
But I won't see any image hosted there as I have that part blocked as they also don't nit pick if someone uses the site to host malicious content (the moment I got that malicious URL blocked alert (when I was viewing this thread) I added that part of the site to my adblock plus block lists never to be removed).
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 08:26   Link #11510
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Scanning...
Age: 28
Well your loss what can i say, i'm not the one who made you block a good sharing site, plus to be honest your pretty much the only one i ever heard complaining about it, i've been using it for years now and not once did i had a problem.
__________________
delorean2200 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 13:33   Link #11511
Mouretsu
Behemoth Tactical Soldier
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MilkyWay
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonix View Post
But I won't see any image hosted there as I have that part blocked as they also don't nit pick if someone uses the site to host malicious content (the moment I got that malicious URL blocked alert (when I was viewing this thread) I added that part of the site to my adblock plus block lists never to be removed).
Minus is a good website. Get Spybot Search & Destroy and immunize your system and if you do have Windows 7 or 8 then be sure Windows Defender is active ... with Adblock Plus on Firefox or Chrome, you'll rarely ever get anything stupid in your computer.

In fact, Minus is one of the best image hosting websites and I recommend it. John (owner of the site) will be making a big update later on (hopefully this year) and will make it unlimited storage! I'm waiting for it ....
Mouretsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 13:44   Link #11512
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Scanning...
Age: 28
My previous post may have sounded a bit mean, another alternative for larger resolution images that doesn't mind showing some skin (actually even nudity wouldn't be a problem there could be DA:

Spoiler for Some of my desktops as example::
__________________
delorean2200 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 09:42   Link #11513
demonix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hayes, Middx UK
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to demonix Send a message via Skype™ to demonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouretsu View Post
Minus is a good website. Get Spybot Search & Destroy and immunize your system and if you do have Windows 7 or 8 then be sure Windows Defender is active ... with Adblock Plus on Firefox or Chrome, you'll rarely ever get anything stupid in your computer.

In fact, Minus is one of the best image hosting websites and I recommend it. John (owner of the site) will be making a big update later on (hopefully this year) and will make it unlimited storage! I'm waiting for it ....
I got rid of spybot after it became a steaming pile of garbage (constant issues, and if I remember correctly one part of the program became a security risk itself).

To be honest, I don't take any risks when it comes to the security of my computers and once I get that malicious URL blocked notice from avast that site (or that part of a site if a sub domain is involved like what happened in this instance) it goes straight into my adblock plus block list and it would take a lot to take it off.
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 15:33   Link #11514
Mouretsu
Behemoth Tactical Soldier
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MilkyWay
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonix View Post
I got rid of spybot after it became a steaming pile of garbage (constant issues, and if I remember correctly one part of the program became a security risk itself).

To be honest, I don't take any risks when it comes to the security of my computers and once I get that malicious URL blocked notice from avast that site (or that part of a site if a sub domain is involved like what happened in this instance) it goes straight into my adblock plus block list and it would take a lot to take it off.
Okay. You seem to know what you're doing.

@ Delorean - do you have source for 2nd picture with the cat? If so, mind sharing? <3
Mouretsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 16:32   Link #11515
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Scanning...
Age: 28
Unfortunately i don't have it in my PC now, and i don't quite remember where i put it, all i remember is that i got it from sankaku, maybe you could try finding there based on characteristics/tags (like brown_hair animal_ears etc).
__________________
delorean2200 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 03:09   Link #11516
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Israel
Age: 18
More of my Galaxy Y:

__________________
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-16, 03:11   Link #11517
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-16, 13:29   Link #11518
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 13:10   Link #11519
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Scanning...
Age: 28
Spoiler for Current desktop NSFW::
__________________
delorean2200 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 13:15   Link #11520
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
slightly modified ver


Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
Spoiler for Current desktop NSFW::
did anybody ever comment your choice of wallpaper IRL
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
customize, desktop, rainmeter, wallpaper

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.