AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-03-12, 12:25   Link #9821
Ithekro
Space Battlecarrier
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 37
But you need seven to summon the dragon.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 13:52   Link #9822
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I'll have 5 of everything!
Ok, I laughed more than I should have at Vegeta's Vegetable Salad.
__________________
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 20:23   Link #9823
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2013/0...o-health-risk/ No health risk. Just fish risk. NSFL I think.
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 22:46   Link #9824
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Book returned to Estonian library 69 years late
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...03-12-11-40-06
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 08:36   Link #9825
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Nonbelievers seek to take God off currency

Quote:
The Freedom From Religion Foundation, along with 19 other plaintiffs, is suing the U.S. Treasury for stamping "In God We Trust" on currency. Honorary FFRF board member Mike Newdow is acting as legal counsel in the suit, which was filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York on Feb. 1.

The complaint alleges that the religious verbiage is proselytizing, discriminatory and a per se establishment of monotheism in violation of the Establishment Clause.
http://ffrf.org/news/news-releases/i...d-off-currency
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 11:13   Link #9826
Autumn Demon
~
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ithaca, NY
Age: 25
Church gave Swedish teens 'sex diplomas'
Autumn Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 03:16   Link #9827
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
http://en.rocketnews24.com/2013/03/14/a-lost-renoir/ Plankton! finally merging with sewage/factory contaminants to become art!
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 18:36   Link #9828
AnimeFan188
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Reports: Iran Plans Suing Hollywood Over 'Argo':

"Iran is planning to sue Hollywood over the Oscar-winning "Argo" because of the
movie's allegedly "unrealistic portrayal" of the country, Iranian media reported
Tuesday.

Several news outlets, including the pro-reform Shargh daily, said French lawyer
Isabelle Coutant-Peyre is in Iran for talks with officials over how and where to file
the lawsuit. She is also the lawyer for notorious Venezuelan-born terrorist Ilich
Ramirez Sanchez, known as Carlos the Jackal."

See:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...-argo-18707756


Can you imagine if Hollywood were sued over its every "unrealistic portrayal"?
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 18:45   Link #9829
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
More science fiction? Until we meet aliens, I guess.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 18:47   Link #9830
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
I suppose people should realize "based on a true story" does not mean "accurate reproduction".
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 18:48   Link #9831
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post

Can you imagine if Hollywood were sued over its every "unrealistic portrayal"?
might improve the quality of their movies.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 18:53   Link #9832
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
might improve the quality of their movies.
That could do, but only on thoses stupid action blockbuster.
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 19:31   Link #9833
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
Reports: Iran Plans Suing Hollywood Over 'Argo':

"Iran is planning to sue Hollywood over the Oscar-winning "Argo" because of the
movie's allegedly "unrealistic portrayal" of the country, Iranian media reported
Tuesday.

Several news outlets, including the pro-reform Shargh daily, said French lawyer
Isabelle Coutant-Peyre is in Iran for talks with officials over how and where to file
the lawsuit. She is also the lawyer for notorious Venezuelan-born terrorist Ilich
Ramirez Sanchez, known as Carlos the Jackal."

See:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...-argo-18707756


Can you imagine if Hollywood were sued over its every "unrealistic portrayal"?
Canada should sue them. They totally downplayed Canada's role in this endeavor! SUE! SUE!
__________________
Nyaaaan~~
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 19:34   Link #9834
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
SUE! SUE!
you sound like a American
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 20:22   Link #9835
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
you sound like a American
Do you know than some canadians get really pissed of when called american
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 21:22   Link #9836
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
I thought Canadians are Americans, by landmass? *runs*
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 21:34   Link #9837
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I thought Canadians are Americans, by landmass? *runs*
It may work with African, European and Asian, ( or even with South American ) but not in reality with American or North American.
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 21:47   Link #9838
Ithekro
Space Battlecarrier
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 37
Its fun when you get Canadians that say "they are Americans, too" with a group of Canadians that get pissed if they are called Americans.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 22:10   Link #9839
Chaos2Frozen
Put it in the Database
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Westerners... Plain and simple.
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 23:18   Link #9840
Ithekro
Space Battlecarrier
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 37
I got into an argument with a New Yorker and a Southerner once. Well actually I decided to stall their repeated yelling at each other by throwing this at them.

"You know the reason for the Civil War you two keep bickering about? Yeah, that was because of us Westerners. Without us, you wouldn't have had any reason to have problems with the balance of power in Congress, and no reason for the Federal Government to really give a damn over slavery as a political topic."

It gave them pause at least so I didn't have to hear them going off at each other or about each other for a day.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
humor, news

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.