AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-03-13, 03:17   Link #3721
whsie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Seattle and Houston... sleeping in a car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
that doesn't make any sense, decomposition magic decomposes it, it doesn't hide anything so unless you want him to decompose his own body and die he's not gonna use it on himself.
Not decompose himself, but to cast a coating of the decomposition magic around his head that acts as a barrier. In theory, anything that touches his head then would be decomposed including bullets.

The idea came from volume 7 or volume 6 (web 3) when Tatsuya coated a layer of decomposition magic on his hand, "caught" the bullets, and then pierced the soldier's body (prompting Miyuki to tell Tats to not be that bloody).
whsie is offline  
Old 2013-03-13, 03:33   Link #3722
Jirachier
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
Not decompose himself, but to cast a coating of the decomposition magic around his head that acts as a barrier. In theory, anything that touches his head then would be decomposed including bullets.

The idea came from volume 7 or volume 6 (web 3) when Tatsuya coated a layer of decomposition magic on his hand, "caught" the bullets, and then pierced the soldier's body (prompting Miyuki to tell Tats to not be that bloody).
euh, are you sure he coated his hand with decomposition magic and not just used his hand as a medium to use mist dispersion on a localized area ?
Because as far as I understand Mist Dispersion can't be used unless you know the property of the target and so coating his hand with decomposition in a way that regardless of what he touches it gets decomposed makes no sense.
Jirachier is online now  
Old 2013-03-13, 03:59   Link #3723
FRS
Lurker on the threshold
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: France
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
They really need to know about his ability though and a bunch of dedicated assassination. For example, since people NORMALLY died after getting shot through their heart or loss of blood, people would definitely assume that Tatsuya is already dead with that. Of course we know that he's going to survive that, and by the time those bunch of morons that tried to kill him in conventional ways realized that... well, they're already dead .

It's a good thing that his restoration ability is a secret People that'll try to kill him wouldn't plan a specific way to destroy him since they thought he's just a normal human.

Lina know of it after the Vampire Arc *shrug*.
FRS is offline  
Old 2013-03-13, 05:31   Link #3724
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
Oh wow. Anyone left who complained that Lina isn't looking as pretty as the light novel described? I think these picture sets should dissolve any lingering doubts. I generally don't even like blondes, but I'm an eyes fan, and Lina is pretty stunning there ^_^

One of the reasons why I'm having a particular soft spot for her is that in the Web Arc summaries Lina came across as particularly human. She doesn't have Tatsuya's iron self-control or Miyuki's impeccable Yamato Nadeshiko habitus, instead she shows her emotions openly, and she is affected by the drain her nasty real-life job is placing on her. She isn't as guarded-perfect as the rest, but neither is she overexcited like Erika. A nice mix I'm looking forward to very much!
Mentar is offline  
Old 2013-03-13, 06:27   Link #3725
mumalkatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Residential District of 22nd Floor of Tower of God,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Oh wow. Anyone left who complained that Lina isn't looking as pretty as the light novel described? I think these picture sets should dissolve any lingering doubts. I generally don't even like blondes, but I'm an eyes fan, and Lina is pretty stunning there ^_^

One of the reasons why I'm having a particular soft spot for her is that in the Web Arc summaries Lina came across as particularly human. She doesn't have Tatsuya's iron self-control or Miyuki's impeccable Yamato Nadeshiko habitus, instead she shows her emotions openly, and she is affected by the drain her nasty real-life job is placing on her. She isn't as guarded-perfect as the rest, but neither is she overexcited like Erika. A nice mix I'm looking forward to very much!
I agree here. when i first see the cover that show Lina, my impression is she is a cool person, not as much as Tatsuya, but more like Rin. but after seeing the illustration, my impression changed pretty drastic. with her drill twin-tails and all.
I can't describe more of her character and personality since i haven't read the web or vol 9.
mumalkatar is offline  
Old 2013-03-13, 07:38   Link #3726
Mars Mode
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post

The first is that the siblings father isn't trying to control Tatsuya but is in fact attempting to give Tatsuya freedom under the mistaken impression that he is being forced to be a Guardian to his sister against his will.
Wrong, How easy would it be, if I could only say this and shut up.

Youre mistaken in one single fact, Tatsuya has freedom, he is not chained as a Guardian, in fact every single person wants him to stop being a guardian.

Why is this???

His status as a Guardian gives him an excuse to not do anything he doesnt wish to do. And be besides the person he wants to be.

Being a Guardian gives him duties, protect Miyuki. And nothing else is above this.

While he is not a Yotsuba he is under them, so Maya has authority over him. But being the Guardian of Miyuki he can use this to excuse himself of other jobs the clan may try to make him do.

When he was given the order to stop being a Guardian (TL or not this is a fact), the reason he could refuse that order is because only Miyuki has the right to fire him. And Maya tried to impose her will through force (although even this was even a test to measure his level of threat), Had he failed she would stop him from being her guardian and appointed someone else.

You talk like Tatsuya doesnt want to be the Guardian of Miyuki, when is exactly what he wants. He enjoys to some degree his live in High School and Genius or not he wants to be there. Miyuki has offered him the possibility of going to the university which he flatly refused and he has even included in his plans his life in High School.

He doesnt want to, nor does he need his father. His father is jealous of him, why because even under the Yotsuba he has gained his own freedom. Through his accomplishments, you say money, how is he not going to have money when he registered his creations under his alias, and only Miyuki has authority over him. Do you think Miyuki wouldnt raise this issue to her own family if he wouldnt receive the money he rightfully gained.

There are two reasons why he has the limited amount of freedom to do what he wants:

1.- He is the Guardian of Miyuki
2.- He is Tatsuya(How Ironic)(Under his two alias he has gained an amount of influence not easily oevrshadowed by anyone)

Miyuki and him has formed a simbyotic relationship. Tatsuya protects her from anything, and Miyuki protects him from the Yotsuba.

And while Miyuki is a little balistic when it concerns his brother, she is not dumb, you talk like Miyuki misinterprets things, but Miyuki is socially adept and clever, specially when it regards his brother, she never loses her composure when she is in front of those whom are superior to her, and have the power to harm her brother. When she is in front of those whom she and her brother not even consider a threat, then she says how does this insect dare to insult my brother. Because only the insects insult Tatsuya.

I like Lina, she is cute, I like her expressions. Seeing her beside Miyuki is a sight for sore eyes.
__________________
Mars Mode is offline  
Old 2013-03-13, 10:49   Link #3727
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
Mahouka isn't a battle light novel. While that is part of the story it isn't everything, sometimes is like asking who would win in a fight between a person with a gun or machine gun you can speculate all you want but at the end of the day is the one that is alive that won the fight.
When you say "gun", do you mean this kind of gun:NTW20

And "the fight" is on open plain field with no glass , 1000 metters away from each others. I will place my bet on the "gun" guy.
bietchie11 is online now  
Old 2013-03-13, 12:53   Link #3728
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Mars, you have completely missed the theory's point. My point is I believe Miyuki, Tatsuya, and their father are completely misunderstanding each others motives. Their father thinks Tatsuya is being forced to do what he is. Tatsuya thinks his father just wants him as a tool, like he sees all of the other researchers like his step mother. And Miyuki is mainly pissed because she sees her father as trying to take her brother away from her
__________________
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline  
Old 2013-03-13, 13:02   Link #3729
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Since you feel my theories are unfounded let me go ahead and state them clearly before I start to go in to my reasoning behind them.

The first is that the siblings father isn't trying to control Tatsuya but is in fact attempting to give Tatsuya freedom under the mistaken impression that he is being forced to be a Guardian to his sister against his will.

The Second is about Miya and Maya That I'm going to hold off on until more has been translated.

Spoiler for Long wall of text:
To be honest, i'm kinda feed up to debate on this seemingly obvious fact .
But i do appreciate your politeness, therefore i will reply this one last time.

Spoiler for let get this over with:

And here,

Spoiler for volume 3 chapter2:


He is so great of a father that even though his lap dog(in name he is Yotsuba servant, in reality he is just the boss's private secretary) insult his son, make his daughter cry, he doesn't reprimand it.
Only when his dog is cornered and consequently makes himself in danger, he intervenes.
Now i wonder how do you interpret this.

Last edited by bietchie11; 2013-03-13 at 13:22.
bietchie11 is online now  
Old 2013-03-13, 16:16   Link #3730
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 25
^^ Yeah ^^ Agree.

I bet there are many people here who want the whole Tatsuya's mistreat by the Yotsuba to be an act of kindness protecting him from whatever BULLSHIT could be and they all really love Tatsuya and wish him the best!

That kind of stupid scenario can only happen if the author wished for it or wrote it while drunk. I'm pretty sure a lot of readers including me would be very upset by this though, as I can't see the possible way for that to happen without it feeling like shit, it's some kind of psychological thriller with biased perspective from the MC all along! Fuck that!

The Yotsuba or pretty most of Tatsuya's family are douches! That's how I think normal people would interpret seeing all their action thus far!
Kleeyook is offline  
Old 2013-03-13, 16:42   Link #3731
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Mars, you have completely missed the theory's point. My point is I believe Miyuki, Tatsuya, and their father are completely misunderstanding each others motives. Their father thinks Tatsuya is being forced to do what he is. Tatsuya thinks his father just wants him as a tool, like he sees all of the other researchers like his step mother. And Miyuki is mainly pissed because she sees her father as trying to take her brother away from her
There aren't any room to misunderstand.

The boss is clearly told by Tatsuya he doesn't want to work for him. He wants to go to high school, he wants to protect Miyuki.
He does that because well, you know, he wants to. Not because someone forces him to or he has to.

Quote:
"......Then, let's cut right to the chase. The company labs require your assistance. If possible, we hope you will drop out from high school."

"Impossible. During Miyuki's enrollment at First High, I am unable to fulfill my mission as a guardian if I am not a student at First High."

A ridiculous demand warranted a flat refusal from Tatsuya.

"Even if you're not a student, other guardians could be made available."

"There is a shortage of Magicians in every field. Even the Yotsuba Family would be hard pressed to replace a guardian on such short notice."

"In other words, you are the finest candidate?"

"When only restricted to Miyuki's protection, that is indeed the case."

This was a conversation that had occurred multiple times in the past.

Whew, Sayuri heaved a great sigh that didn't seem theatrical.

"......I doubt any company has enough surplus to allow someone as talented as you, to simply play around."

"Play around? I do believe I have made powerful contributions to the company as well. A few days ago, the company received an order from the USNA Navy for a large quantity of Flying-Type devices, which boosted the quarterly profits by 20% compared to last quarter."


At Tatsuya's combative words, Sayuri couldn't help but reveal a regretful expression.

That was because she had no rebuttal for Tatsuya's words.
Quote:
"I ignored Father’s wish of continuing to help with company work and entered high school. I didn’t expect any congratulations at all. That much of Father’s nature at least you should understand right?"
Now, a father who according to your theory wants to free his son from what?
"doing things he doesn't want to". Why would he try time to time force his son do something he says "no" countless times?

Tatsuya doesn't mind to work with each other if it suits his goal. (the thesis competition he is willingly to accept. Unlike the 9-school competition.) If he doesn't want to cooperate, it only means there is no benefit for him.

And honestly, you are totally bias against Miyuki. She piss off because he takes her brother away? To make him recognized? No she won't. She is happy when he get recognized from his 3rd division, from the 101. She is totally cool when the army takes him away from her. She is totally cool when he has to do CAD stuff at 3rd division.
Don't treat her like some messed up Yandere because she isn't.

Her foremost concern about Tatsuya is not how to make him stay with her but how to make him happy.(staying with him is her concern, bu not the highest one.) It is showed from time to time: she is happy that he has many friends come to cheer on him in 9-school, she is hurt that Tatsuya doesn't know Erkia shows affection toward him, she doesn't obstruct Honoka, ... She is devoted but not selfish.
Quote:
"For my own parent to act so pathetically childish, it’s infuriating. In the first place if he wanted to separate me from Onii-sama, he should notify me and then Aunt first, but he doesn’t even have the courage for that.
She is infuriating because he acts sneaky and cowardly, not because of he tries to separate them.
If you done nothing wrong, you don't do things sneaky, you high your head up and walk tall.
As the boss knows his daughter's concern is her brother welfare and benefit. If he just show a report on how much benefit Tatsuya can gain if he works for the boss instead of going to school and it's reasonable, i'm sure she will approve like when Tatsuya join the moral committee, like when Mayumi asks him to take care of CAD for more students.
And he doesn't dare to notify her about making Tatsuya work for him.
Why? Because there isn't any benefit for Tatsuya. Can't say he loves him and want the best for him.

Every information about Tatsuya is only considered official when it comes out from Miyuki's mouth. Whether his magic, his CAD develop, his emotion,.... That's what the author intent to do. Leave every narrator lines about Tatsuya for Miyuki.

And you say his father gives him freedom. No.
It's his awesomeness when he beats someone at their own game that give him freedom.
Look at the italic line in the first quote. She tries to coerce him into her golden-egg goose, again by saying he doesn't work up to his salary and get owned.

Last edited by bietchie11; 2013-03-13 at 17:06.
bietchie11 is online now  
Old 2013-03-13, 17:30   Link #3732
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 25
^^ Well, you posted quite a lot instead of merging them together. But I understand you don't want to discuss with two different moods in the same post.
Kleeyook is offline  
Old 2013-03-13, 18:58   Link #3733
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
There aren't any room to misunderstand.

The boss is clearly told by Tatsuya he doesn't want to work for him. He wants to go to high school, he wants to protect Miyuki.
He does that because well, you know, he wants to. Not because someone forces him to or he has to.
No he doesn't everything he said is in refrence to him doing his duty as a Guardian.

Quote:
"Impossible. During Miyuki's enrollment at First High, I am unable to fulfill my mission as a guardian if I am not a student at First High."

A ridiculous demand warranted a flat refusal from Tatsuya.

"Even if you're not a student, other guardians could be made available."

"There is a shortage of Magicians in every field. Even the Yotsuba Family would be hard pressed to replace a guardian on such short notice."

"In other words, you are the finest candidate?"

"When only restricted to Miyuki's protection, that is indeed the case."

This was a conversation that had occurred multiple times in the past.
Nowhere in there does he express he wants to go to high school for any reason except to protect Miyuki. God knows how the talk would have gone diffrent if Tatsuya said something like "I like high school".

Yes I know Tatsuya wants to protect Miyuki form the bottom of his heart. The question is does his father? It's questionable how much he even knows about Miyuki's change of heart 3 years ago since he remarired and moved out at the maxamum 6 months after it happened.

Quote:
Now, a father who according to your theory wants to free his son from what?
"doing things he doesn't want to". Why would he try time to time force his son do something he says "no" countless times?
As stated I don't belive he understands that Tatsuya is doing it because he really wants to. And Tatsuya isn't helping because he never clearifies his motives

Quote:
And honestly, you are totally bias against Miyuki. She piss off because he takes her brother away? To make him recognized? No she won't. She is happy when he get recognized from his 3rd division, from the 101. She is totally cool when the army takes him away from her. She is totally cool when he has to do CAD stuff at 3rd division.
Don't treat her like some messed up Yandere because she isn't.
Again you didn't comprehend what I was saying. She is pissed with her father for the cardnal sin of trying to take her brother away from her permently. Among other things like as Tatsuya thinks him remarrying less then 6 months after her mother's death.

The fact you keep acting like I am anti-Miyuki paints what I have been trying to get acrossed. I'm not I am only pointing out that she is a somewhat hotheaded teen when it comes to her brother and can be wrong. Or do you belive 13 year old Tatsuya hated her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
^^ Yeah ^^ Agree.

I bet there are many people here who want the whole Tatsuya's mistreat by the Yotsuba to be an act of kindness protecting him from whatever BULLSHIT could be and they all really love Tatsuya and wish him the best!

That kind of stupid scenario can only happen if the author wished for it or wrote it while drunk. I'm pretty sure a lot of readers including me would be very upset by this though, as I can't see the possible way for that to happen without it feeling like shit, it's some kind of psychological thriller with biased perspective from the MC all along! Fuck that!

The Yotsuba or pretty most of Tatsuya's family are douches! That's how I think normal people would interpret seeing all their action thus far!
I agree most of the Yotsuba are pretty bad but remain unconvinced about his father and mother, but not quite sure about his aunt yet. The in actual events we see involveing them, they don't come off nearly as bad as how they are portrayed in POV naration.
__________________
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.


Last edited by kagato3; 2013-03-13 at 19:15.
kagato3 is offline  
Old 2013-03-13, 20:40   Link #3734
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
No he doesn't everything he said is in refrence to him doing his duty as a Guardian.



Nowhere in there does he express he wants to go to high school for any reason except to protect Miyuki. God knows how the talk would have gone diffrent if Tatsuya said something like "I like high school".

Yes I know Tatsuya wants to protect Miyuki form the bottom of his heart. The question is does his father? It's questionable how much he even knows about Miyuki's change of heart 3 years ago since he remarired and moved out at the maxamum 6 months after it happened.


As stated I don't belive he understands that Tatsuya is doing it because he really wants to. And Tatsuya isn't helping because he never clearifies his motives



Again you didn't comprehend what I was saying. She is pissed with her father for the cardnal sin of trying to take her brother away from her permently. Among other things like as Tatsuya thinks him remarrying less then 6 months after her mother's death.

The fact you keep acting like I am anti-Miyuki paints what I have been trying to get acrossed. I'm not I am only pointing out that she is a somewhat hotheaded teen when it comes to her brother and can be wrong. Or do you belive 13 year old Tatsuya hated her?


I agree most of the Yotsuba are pretty bad but remain unconvinced about his father and mother, but not quite sure about his aunt yet. The in actual events we see involveing them, they don't come off nearly as bad as how they are portrayed in POV naration.
No matter how you twisted it like this:
"Yes I know Tatsuya wants to protect Miyuki form the bottom of his heart. The question is does his father? It's questionable how much he even knows about Miyuki's change of heart 3 years ago since he remarired and moved out at the maxamum 6 months after it happened."

Or like that:
"No he doesn't everything he said is in refrence to him doing his duty as a Guardian. "

Or this:
"As stated I don't belive he understands that Tatsuya is doing it because he really wants to. And Tatsuya isn't helping because he never clearifies his motives "

It doesn't change the fact "NO MEANS NO". How is it unclear when he say "no"?
Does that matter if he know about Miyuki this and that? I don't understand what you are trying to say in this part because she clearly stood out for her brother multiple times, to the point that when he try to coerce him he doesn't dare to notify her.


Do you even understand that this kind of stuff happen many time that he doesn't even bother to state his intention anymore and skip right through the excuse section. If i were him, i would do that too since i'm already too fed up.
Unless you are saying what he said is not a refusal and the excuse of being guardian is not a pretext , a card using an authority higher than theirs to force them not to force him.
Because i'm pretty sure someone who just need to communicate for 10 years would catch the drift.

And this:
"Again you didn't comprehend what I was saying. She is pissed with her father for the cardnal sin of trying to take her brother away from her permently. Among other things like as Tatsuya thinks him remarrying less then 6 months after her mother's death."

The JSDF, which has one of the highest authorities in a countries.
Honoka, a girl who has potential to be his life partner.
An unless asshole ,who i don't even remember the name, whose business is sustained by his wife's family and by his son.
Among those three, you say Miyuki treats the third differently because he has the authority to take him away from her permanently? Really? How?
Military, Honoka, okay i can comprehend. But that spineless piece of shit? I can't.

"I am only pointing out that she is a somewhat hotheaded teen when it comes to her brother and can be wrong. Or do you belive 13 year old Tatsuya hated her?"
Kinda convincing but people change.
"Quantity changes lead to quality changes". You takes an example of "the Miyuki" when she knows next to nothing about her to represent for the current "Miyuki" who knows everything about him?
Back to the point, i think she is mature enough now(even back then, it's just she didn't have enough info to analyze.). Further more, her information is reliable since it's from Yotsuba.

And you completely ignore my previous post, don't you?
About him and his lap dog.

4 people who really know what's what in this mater:
-Miyuki, you claim her to prejudiced for god know what reason.
-Tatsuya, you disregard him for his inability to pick up good will. (even though the boss is on "ill will" list which is something Tatsuya specialize at.)
-the boss' bitch, you claim her what? same as her husband: totally good will, try to invite him as a partner and totally not as a rival division head who try to make him use his ability for her works and totally not intent to take all the credit. And oh yeah, almost forget, totally love him for he is the previous wife's son. I mean every step mother in the world is always good to the husband's children and Cinderella is totally not related to any reality.
-the spineless boss, ignore.
Love how you use facts to prove your theory.

Last edited by bietchie11; 2013-03-13 at 20:58.
bietchie11 is online now  
Old 2013-03-13, 21:05   Link #3735
Rava
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
It doesn't change the fact "NO MEANS NO". How is it unclear when he say "no"?
Does that matter if he know about Miyuki this and that? I don't understand what you are trying to say in this part because she clearly stood out for her brother multiple times, to the point that when he try to coerce him he doesn't dare to notify her.
Tatsurou/Sayuri: "Um, maybe you should stop acting like you're sleeping with Miyuki..."

Tatsuya: "No! I like it!"

Tatsurou/Sayuri: "Um, but it's really not going to help you in the long run..."

Tatsuya: "NO MEANS NO!"
Rava is offline  
Old 2013-03-13, 21:19   Link #3736
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Of course she wants to keep Tatsuya close, but that was completely not the reason she was angry with their father. Not sure where you got that from. When it comes to her brother she is usually completely selfless.
__________________
bludvein is offline  
Old 2013-03-13, 21:31   Link #3737
Occulus
〜(^∇^〜) (〜^∇^)〜
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post

Miyuki and him has formed a simbyotic relationship. Tatsuya protects her from anything, and Miyuki protects him from the Yotsuba.
Actually, I think its more of the other way around. I'm pretty sure Miyuki is protecting the Yotsuba from him lol



And oh yeah, just a random question, but do the other nations realize that that the "Mahesvara" is the same magician that used Material Burst? Or are they still unaware?

Man, I'm pretty sure Tatsuya can probably make it to the top 5 most wanted persons list if people found out he was Silver, Mahesvara, and Mr. Tactical Nuke all at the same time.
Occulus is offline  
Old 2013-03-13, 22:25   Link #3738
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occulus View Post
Actually, I think its more of the other way around. I'm pretty sure Miyuki is protecting the Yotsuba from him lol



And oh yeah, just a random question, but do the other nations realize that that the "Mahesvara" is the same magician that used Material Burst? Or are they still unaware?

Man, I'm pretty sure Tatsuya can probably make it to the top 5 most wanted persons list if people found out he was Silver, Mahesvara, and Mr. Tactical Nuke all at the same time.
Im pretty sure they don't know. They may suspect it though. I know I'd be suspicious with the timing of the attacks right after his appearance.
Spoiler for ...:
__________________
bludvein is offline  
Old 2013-03-13, 22:50   Link #3739
Rava
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occulus View Post
Actually, I think its more of the other way around. I'm pretty sure Miyuki is protecting the Yotsuba from him lol



And oh yeah, just a random question, but do the other nations realize that that the "Mahesvara" is the same magician that used Material Burst? Or are they still unaware?

Man, I'm pretty sure Tatsuya can probably make it to the top 5 most wanted persons list if people found out he was Silver, Mahesvara, and Mr. Tactical Nuke all at the same time.
Depending on how much each person knows, he would probably have to go into hiding to avoid assassinations, magic universities and rabid fanboys and fangirls.
Rava is offline  
Old 2013-03-13, 23:16   Link #3740
waffler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
all nations will either try to kill him to prevent him for falling into others or capture him because he is huuuuuuuuggggeeee genius knows all cardinal codes super strong genius cad man he's a master jack of all trades
waffler is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.