AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-03-01, 21:53   Link #1801
Skye629
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordol View Post
Here it's, Sinanju's upgrade for the OVA 7:

Spoiler for pic:
This pic is too legit looking to be fake

Source?
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 02:24   Link #1802
leolim
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Can anyone tell me whats up with the final unicorn novel ending?
leolim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 02:35   Link #1803
Skye629
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by leolim View Post
Can anyone tell me whats up with the final unicorn novel ending?
It sucks? lol, Im quite interested to see where this goes in the OVA's compared to the novels
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 02:37   Link #1804
leolim
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
It sucks? lol, Im quite interested to see where this goes in the OVA's compared to the novels
I get it but what are the details and put it in spoiler block.
leolim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 12:34   Link #1805
gordol
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
OVA 6 MS Trivia:

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5997/lib640750.jpg

Revolving Launcher ammo options(each barrel holds an ammo type), also looks like Armed Armor XC can be used as weapon:
-BEAM JYUTE(!)
-BDP MISSLE(any clue on what BDP means?)
-MGaAP(last letters must be Armor Piercing, ny clue on what MGa means?)
-MGaAP

Kshatriya Besserung lineart
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/6315/1362224000017.jpg

Jegan EWAC, Kshatriya Besserung Repaired(new head, only 2 complete binders holding some funnels, missing a leg, an arm and 2 chest mega particle cannons, now with cockpit armor) and FA UC BEAM JAVELINS!(now we can have the shields being used as remote weaponry with melee potential)
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6251/lib640734.jpg

Nahel Argama's VLS and missiles:
http://imageshack.us/a/img844/4698/v...0214h15m02.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img835/7432/v...0214h15m17.png

Rozen Zulu Repair, now with stripped shield on place of Incom(poor Angelo):
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/7563/v...0214h19m33.png

F91 Jegan Normal Type Beam Rifle(with new purple beam effect):
http://imageshack.us/a/img827/1268/v...0214h16m59.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img441/9229/v...0214h16m48.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img545/1415/v...0214h16m29.png

Jegan's Beam Saber alternate mode(for disabling?):
http://imageshack.us/a/img163/3734/v...0214h17m18.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img46/6981/vl...0214h17m13.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img6/8528/vlc...0214h17m43.png

Jesta Cannons Hand Grenades being launched, retcon?
http://imageshack.us/a/img826/3693/v...0214h18m40.png

New Frontal MS/MA, all available angles:
http://imageshack.us/a/img845/9536/v...0214h29m00.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img705/7536/v...0214h28m49.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img855/5674/v...0214h28m37.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img547/5240/v...0214h28m26.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img833/2774/v...0214h28m22.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img89/3541/vl...0214h28m13.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img802/3299/v...0214h28m04.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img692/9048/v...214h27m58s.png

Geara Zulus with new orange painting to distinguish them from the Sleeved ones
http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/7...2244368411.jpg

Anything I missed?
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 18:38   Link #1806
Skye629
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordol View Post
OVA 6 MS Trivia:

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5997/lib640750.jpg

Revolving Launcher ammo options(each barrel holds an ammo type), also looks like Armed Armor XC can be used as weapon:
-BEAM JYUTE(!)
-BDP MISSLE(any clue on what BDP means?)
-MGaAP(last letters must be Armor Piercing, ny clue on what MGa means?)
-MGaAP

Kshatriya Besserung lineart
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/6315/1362224000017.jpg

Jegan EWAC, Kshatriya Besserung Repaired(new head, only 2 complete binders holding some funnels, missing a leg, an arm and 2 chest mega particle cannons, now with cockpit armor) and FA UC BEAM JAVELINS!(now we can have the shields being used as remote weaponry with melee potential)
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6251/lib640734.jpg

Nahel Argama's VLS and missiles:
http://imageshack.us/a/img844/4698/v...0214h15m02.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img835/7432/v...0214h15m17.png

Rozen Zulu Repair, now with stripped shield on place of Incom(poor Angelo):
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/7563/v...0214h19m33.png

F91 Jegan Normal Type Beam Rifle(with new purple beam effect):
http://imageshack.us/a/img827/1268/v...0214h16m59.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img441/9229/v...0214h16m48.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img545/1415/v...0214h16m29.png

Jegan's Beam Saber alternate mode(for disabling?):
http://imageshack.us/a/img163/3734/v...0214h17m18.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img46/6981/vl...0214h17m13.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img6/8528/vlc...0214h17m43.png

Jesta Cannons Hand Grenades being launched, retcon?
http://imageshack.us/a/img826/3693/v...0214h18m40.png

New Frontal MS/MA, all available angles:
http://imageshack.us/a/img845/9536/v...0214h29m00.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img705/7536/v...0214h28m49.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img855/5674/v...0214h28m37.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img547/5240/v...0214h28m26.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img833/2774/v...0214h28m22.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img89/3541/vl...0214h28m13.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img802/3299/v...0214h28m04.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img692/9048/v...214h27m58s.png

Geara Zulus with new orange painting to distinguish them from the Sleeved ones
http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/7...2244368411.jpg

Anything I missed?
Banshee Norn and FA Unicorn pics? :3
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 19:43   Link #1807
Znozzy
Praise the sun!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Banshee Norn and FA Unicorn pics? :3
Check my post in the episode 6 thread, it has some of them
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 07:41   Link #1808
JC...
I am a Pie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In a fantasy.
Rewloola screenshots or else.
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 13:26   Link #1809
gordol
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Best pic so far of the new MA for OVA 7(is that the Sinanju's Wing Thruster on the back of its head?):


Byalant Custom Unit 2 that will appear on Bande Desinee when it reaches the Torrington Base attack. Now with the original's feet and Gaplant's Binders.



Prismatic book now gives color lineart for the Jegan D test colors, Angelo's Geara Doga and Frontal's Doga(not pictured):
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 22:10   Link #1810
GN0010 Nosferatu
Thunder Cloud 編隊!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
So the final episode won't air till spring 2014 eh? Yeah I think we all saw that coming.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 16:17   Link #1811
Scherzo09
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
BDP means Bomb Dispersal Pod.
Scherzo09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 19:52   Link #1812
ForwardUntoDawn
I don't afraid of you
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hic et ubique
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
So the final episode won't air till spring 2014 eh? Yeah I think we all saw that coming.
You'd be surprised at how quickly a year goes by. I remember watching Full Frontal shoot his weapon at the General Revil, and before I knew it, episode six came out
__________________
ForwardUntoDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 07:19   Link #1813
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn View Post
You'd be surprised at how quickly a year goes by. I remember watching Full Frontal shoot his weapon at the General Revil, and before I knew it, episode six came out
Really?! Must be nice to be you, I found the wait for the episode excruciating, just thinking about it at least once a day. Far as I'm concerned 2014 can't get here fast enough.
__________________
They say you don't grow up
You just grow old,
It's safe to say I haven't done both.

Last edited by ttdestroy; 2013-03-19 at 07:51.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 14:52   Link #1814
ForwardUntoDawn
I don't afraid of you
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hic et ubique
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
Really?! Must be nice to be you, I found the wait for the episode excruciating, just thinking about it at least once a day. Far as I'm concerned 2014 can't get here fast enough.
I'm just surviving day by day, what with all the real-world stuff flying around right now. When the episode came out, I was like "is it really that time of year already?!" The wait for RE:I AM is more or less the same: I think that having deadlines for projects and implementations really makes these dates a lot shorter than they appear.

With this in mind, I think the wait to the finale and OST IV will be more painful, given the amount of awesome we're expecting
__________________
ForwardUntoDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 18:55   Link #1815
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn View Post
I'm just surviving day by day, what with all the real-world stuff flying around right now. When the episode came out, I was like "is it really that time of year already?!" The wait for RE:I AM is more or less the same: I think that having deadlines for projects and implementations really makes these dates a lot shorter than they appear.

With this in mind, I think the wait to the finale and OST IV will be more painful, given the amount of awesome we're expecting
Ah I see, my life is just much more boring lol.
__________________
They say you don't grow up
You just grow old,
It's safe to say I haven't done both.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 02:07   Link #1816
sweet-d
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
If we have to wait for a WHOLE year, they better make it worth the wait and make the OVA longer than just one hour too!!
It's already confirmed to be longer then an hour but the question is how much longer. Personally I'm hoping for around 80 minutes or more hopefully I'm right.
sweet-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 12:35   Link #1817
Exia_00
Gundam Meister
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sydney
Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
Come to think it... Full Frontals new MS/MA looks alot like the NZ-444_β_Azieru. Only smaller and hopefully the sinanju is inside it. At first sight the new ms looks like the child of the sinanju and shamblo
__________________
Exia_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 03:39   Link #1818
Znozzy
Praise the sun!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 24
man, i wish it's a big old menacing MA, been a while since we had that as the final boss(no, sparkly gold isnt menacing enough ;.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 18:27   Link #1819
bio9205
Reborn
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia_00 View Post
Come to think it... Full Frontals new MS/MA looks alot like the NZ-444_β_Azieru. Only smaller and hopefully the sinanju is inside it. At first sight the new ms looks like the child of the sinanju and shamblo
The huge skirt-like thing below the two booster canisters reminds me of the Nightingale.

Ehh, not sure what I think of Full Frontal piloting a MA. The Sinanju is badass enough as it is.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 17:16   Link #1820
wredsa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
OK, this is a stupid question for you guys, but I finally managed the courage to speak it. Why the h did Earth Federation ship ( General Revil ) attack another Earth Federation ship ( Nahel Argama ).
wredsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.