AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-09-08, 18:17   Link #21
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvado
You known what else they do? they team up in order to confuse mangakas, For example when Kakashi gets trapped in the mist no jutsu is the creator of Shaman King targetting Kishimoto. When they ask an oponnent to give up they are asking their nemesis to quit.

They do that so you get personal and ruin the whole story line. Thats also the reason why Byakuya told Renji he needs to pratice ten years beyond drawing. It doesn't have nothing to do with talent for drawing but talent to fight mangakas and not be able to ruin your own story line.

For example after beeing targetted by the creator of one piece and others Kishimoto is confused and gotta make Naruto train even more. In other words he is trying to come up with a strategy.

And Orochimaru is someone whose identity i dunno yet but he is also the baby of dragon ball z. He targets ppl for no reason.

But Kishimotos dream is to create a great manga and no matter how much they target him as long as his name ( Acquirement of Bakkai) isnt written in the great mangakas book he wont stop.
I really start to get everything now cuz I was there but after watchin this whole show I decided not to start yet.

They make agreements among each other and as soon as they think you are smart they all try to become friends so you cant fight for and with them against their enemies.

I gotta adimit its really difficult without ruining other ppls and your own manga thats the reason why Orochimaru wants the sharingan so much.

It seems if you don't do this you dont count in and thats the reason why ppl love Toriyama more than other mangakas. His whole story was finished and he never ruined anything.

Dude i think you have overthought this way to much, there is no way there can be that much behind manga writers. small things here and there are obvious that they maybe put in but according to you its nearly like they based all of the manga characters after manga writers and i hardly believe that..
Snubben_Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 19:46   Link #22
Yamatofruit
Sixth Hokage

Quote:
You known what else they do? they team up in order to confuse mangakas, For example when Kakashi gets trapped in the mist no jutsu is the creator of Shaman King targetting Kishimoto. When they ask an oponnent to give up they are asking their nemesis to quit.

They do that so you get personal and ruin the whole story line. Thats also the reason why Byakuya told Renji he needs to pratice ten years beyond drawing. It doesn't have nothing to do with talent for drawing but talent to fight mangakas and not be able to ruin your own story line.

For example after beeing targetted by the creator of one piece and others Kishimoto is confused and gotta make Naruto train even more. In other words he is trying to come up with a strategy.

And Orochimaru is someone whose identity i dunno yet but he is also the baby of dragon ball z. He targets ppl for no reason.

But Kishimotos dream is to create a great manga and no matter how much they target him as long as his name ( Acquirement of Bakkai) isnt written in the great mangakas book he wont stop.
I really start to get everything now cuz I was there but after watchin this whole show I decided not to start yet.

They make agreements among each other and as soon as they think you are smart they all try to become friends so you cant fight for and with them against their enemies.

I gotta adimit its really difficult without ruining other ppls and your own manga thats the reason why Orochimaru wants the sharingan so much.

It seems if you don't do this you dont count in and thats the reason why ppl love Toriyama more than other mangakas. His whole story was finished and he never ruined anything.

Whoa. That's a lot of thinking you did there... Good job but I don't really understand it... It's kind of like your first post except you put it in paragraphs.
Yamatofruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 04:52   Link #23
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamatofruit
Whoa. That's a lot of thinking you did there... Good job but I don't really understand it... It's kind of like your first post except you put it in paragraphs.
bacilly he is saying that really many character in some way have some kind of connections with a manga writer..
Old 2006-09-09, 09:54   Link #24
malvado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snubben_Pierre
bacilly he is saying that really many character in some way have some kind of connections with a manga writer..
It really is like that. The midget mangaka is featured in fullmetal alchemist, yu yu hakusho, Bleach and other mangas. Look you need to see trrough the limits ppl. Its not easy thats why there is this huge commotion about talented ppl and hardworkers. You really need to meet a mangaka personally and ask him all these questions. They wont tell you a lot because "You need to discover your potential by yourself". If you dont believe me read and watch everything carefully. Once you unleash your own limits you will be able to see trough everything. Im not saying its easy.
malvado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-10, 00:17   Link #25
haiz123321
Obey me world!

ok then 1 thing if yondaime takes 3 years 2 master rasengan but naruto only takes 3 days so doesnt that makes the 3 years yondaime had 2 take sorta like useless??
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-10, 00:41   Link #26
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:

Yeah, you really need to get away from thinking about manga for a while. Especially when you come to this weird conclusion that multiple other shonen jump mangaka are specifically targeting Kishimoto as if he would be the only one targeted or something. It's like some weird mix of conspiracy theorist and manga reader in one huge slightly mess. And also, Kishimoto's writing having a reflection at some level of other mangakas or some connection isn't really much when they all work in the same company much less should have met each other at least once.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-10, 05:43   Link #27
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodrag38
Yeah, you really need to get away from thinking about manga for a while. Especially when you come to this weird conclusion that multiple other shonen jump mangaka are specifically targeting Kishimoto as if he would be the only one targeted or something. It's like some weird mix of conspiracy theorist and manga reader in one huge slightly mess. And also, Kishimoto's writing having a reflection at some level of other mangakas or some connection isn't really much when they all work in the same company much less should have met each other at least once.
you got it wrong, he did not say its some huge conspiracy against kishimoto and everyone is targeting him.. he said lots of exampels that don't even have anything with naruto/kishimoto..

hehe, malvado its hard to believe all of this and people will most likely believe your a nutcase if you keep spouting out these things. ^^,

think if naruto would be yondaimes son (a theory some believe), would naruto sort of be like kubo's unknown son that has mastered drawing in three days? ^^. haha..
Old 2006-09-10, 11:48   Link #28
malvado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snubben_Pierre
you got it wrong, he did not say its some huge conspiracy against kishimoto and everyone is targeting him.. he said lots of exampels that don't even have anything with naruto/kishimoto..

hehe, malvado its hard to believe all of this and people will most likely believe your a nutcase if you keep spouting out these things. ^^,

think if naruto would be yondaimes son (a theory some believe), would naruto sort of be like kubo's unknown son that has mastered drawing in three days? ^^. haha..
Nope I was wrong there. Naruto was beeing targetted by Kabuto remember? He was the one fighting Kabuto at the moment. Why he did the rasengan? I really dunno yet. But after he didi the rasengan the guy he calls Jiraiya and Tsunade started fighting against Orochimaru while Kabuto didnt do that in his manga. He was just registering the fight in his own maner see?

Another example: Byakuya told the fuzzy eyebrows dude he is not ready to fight with Bankai. He is in a rotten condition. Tsunade said the same to him in Naruto. But he is so stubborn he went to the battlefield. In order not to ashame him Kishimoto made him become drunk and he was rescued by Gaara. In Bleach Aizen says he is incredibly stubborn for someone in his condition.

Off course I wont be able to understand everything im a newbie to this. If you keep your eyes open you will to Bleach, Naruto, One piece and other fighting mangas you might understand it. Every mangaka has got their own style and they behave weirdly too so they wont sell out their partners or let "them" die. Those who are weak give up really fast like Shikamaru. I will do some more reseach and lets see if we all can understand this. It will be fun.
malvado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-10, 13:11   Link #29
Snubben_Pierre

Can you give me an example of what oda(one piece mangaka) has done then?? since you have only gave loads of examples from stuff from naruto and bleach.
Old 2008-11-27, 13:16   Link #30
Irkalla
I asked for this

Ahahahaha that reminds me of a theory somebody (maybe it was the op user himself :O) made in the Code geass (i think?) thread. It involved something like the number of times he spins around in a minute is the exact number of something anime related which man couldn't ever possible explain with some kind of logic, and yes that is mightily related to the genuineness and hilarity of this thread's opening post.

edit. ooops sorry for bringing such a stone age thread up! Wasn't my fault, really!
Old 2008-11-28, 04:12   Link #31
ronin myael
lost ronin

I can believe that (some parts of it anyway). As far as I know Kubo and Kishi actually know each other quite well. They're like the biggest manga-ka rivals right now since their works, Bleach and Naruto, are currently two of the top-selling mangas not just in Japan but in the world. They try to outdo each other every chance they get. But they're friendly rivals, they praise and criticize each others' works. So for example Kishi did something cool with his current Naruto chapter, Kubo will try to outdo it with his Bleach. Manga-kas are very competitive but they're also friends and they respect each others' talents.
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 12:59   Link #32
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
I can believe that (some parts of it anyway). As far as I know Kubo and Kishi actually know each other quite well. They're like the biggest manga-ka rivals right now since their works, Bleach and Naruto, are currently two of the top-selling mangas not just in Japan but in the world. They try to outdo each other every chance they get. But they're friendly rivals, they praise and criticize each others' works. So for example Kishi did something cool with his current Naruto chapter, Kubo will try to outdo it with his Bleach. Manga-kas are very competitive but they're also friends and they respect each others' talents.
You forget; One Piece still trumps them both in sales in Japan on a regular basis.
Old 2008-11-29, 00:25   Link #33
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
You forget; One Piece still trumps them both in sales in Japan on a regular basis.
In Japan yes, but in other parts of the world especially in Asia, One Piece is not as popular. I was referring to the global appeal of Bleach and Naruto, those two are far more popular than One Piece.
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 08:04   Link #34
Gamma_Sennin

Bleach/naruto/one peice.. they all have common elements.. where certain characters and themes seem similar... This is derived from the fact that most of the artist have been influenced by the same generation of manga... not to mention they are writing for WSJ which in itself has its own style... as for the notion of underlying messages aimed at fellow mangaka artist... they might be there... but like most conspiracies, they are based on the opinions of those looking for them. Thus the mind manufactures reasons for everything to make these opinions make sense.
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 07:41   Link #35
Monster0

Rappers do the same thing as Mangakas.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 14:24   Link #36
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
So they both give each other trolling tips? Interesting

this is the funniest thread I've read on here....I only read Naruto occasionally...but LOL....
Old 2013-03-17, 14:28   Link #37
JustRob

You lost me when you said One Piece is created by Kuchiki Byakuya. What the hell are you talking about?
Old 2013-03-17, 14:29   Link #38
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I thought Renji was supposed to be Oda?
Old 2013-03-17, 14:32   Link #39
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Holy cow, necropost.
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 14:38   Link #40
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Holy... i was the first to reply on this now.. 7 years old thread and still only two pages!

But yes it is true that artists in the music industry just like those working on anime and manga all inspire eachother but also whenever possible steal things (ideas) from eachother.

Some just really copy things. The Sharingan dots were in One Piece for example. Same form and same colour same number of dots.