AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sakurasou

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-14, 05:37   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - PSP/PS Vita Game Discussion

Thread to discuss the PSP/PS Vita newly released game of Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. Click on Mashiro to get more info about the game (site is in japanese).



__________________
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 09:47   Link #2
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
I ordered this game (and it apparently just shipped earlier today), though I'm not exactly sure how easy this is going to be to figure out without a walkthrough. The basic premise is akin to the other tie-in visual novel games (where there'll be multiple paths that explore different directions than the anime/novel), but it all revolves around the process of creating a game through its various phases, including the management of schedule and budget, and making smart decisions about who to help with various tasks. (So you're sort of more producer than director.) This will filter into the traditional branching system for heroines too, but I'm supposing you'll have to find the right combination so that both the relationship and the game will succeed in order to get a good ending for each heroine. At the end of the day, it sounds like it'll be a fair bit of work, but I'm supposing the system won't actually be sophisticated enough for true immersion or simulation.

It's basically like the old "dating sim" mechanics from the past, but turned up to 11 and set-up as a parallel objective.
__________________
[...]
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 10:36   Link #3
Haiprbim
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Visual Dream Panire
It looks like a really interesting game, we should see some gameplay uploading soon. :D

Valentine's Day Message from the game, including Shiina (No Subtitles) :
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 12:04   Link #4
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Well that video's a teaser if I ever saw one.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 14:27   Link #5
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I ordered this game (and it apparently just shipped earlier today), though I'm not exactly sure how easy this is going to be to figure out without a walkthrough. The basic premise is akin to the other tie-in visual novel games (where there'll be multiple paths that explore different directions than the anime/novel), but it all revolves around the process of creating a game through its various phases, including the management of schedule and budget, and making smart decisions about who to help with various tasks. (So you're sort of more producer than director.) This will filter into the traditional branching system for heroines too, but I'm supposing you'll have to find the right combination so that both the relationship and the game will succeed in order to get a good ending for each heroine. At the end of the day, it sounds like it'll be a fair bit of work, but I'm supposing the system won't actually be sophisticated enough for true immersion or simulation.

It's basically like the old "dating sim" mechanics from the past, but turned up to 11 and set-up as a parallel objective.
and suddenly I wish I could read japanese
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 19:13   Link #6
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Well that video's a teaser if I ever saw one.
That really is the most accurate definition for the video I can come up with . Geeze Mashiro if I was able to read Japanese I'd go and get the game, stop with the guilt.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 02:08   Link #7
elito
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
I hope the developer will release the english version. I don't understand japanese. But i think i will buy it even though i don't understand japanese , just for fun .
elito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 11:19   Link #8
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by elito View Post
I hope the developer will release the english version.
When Japan because the 51st state of the US, maybe.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 14:21   Link #9
Haiprbim
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Visual Dream Panire
Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo, Game Opening

Song Title: Kimi ga Yume wo Tsuretekita
Credits to: Daniel Cool

Warning: Possible auto-advertisement at the start of the video.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 15:27   Link #10
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The girl's bathroom
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
More things I want but don't need.
__________________

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 15:40   Link #11
Haiprbim
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Visual Dream Panire
Quote:
Originally Posted by grylsyjaeger View Post
More things I want but don't need.
That's just something that never changes. :D
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 17:05   Link #12
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The girl's bathroom
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
The only question that remains is where can I still get the limited edition. Lol
__________________

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 20:17   Link #13
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
When Japan because the 51st state of the US, maybe.
And what are the chances of that ever happening?
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 21:17   Link #14
kantou
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
I'd like to buy someone could give us his opinion on the gameplay ?
kantou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 04:47   Link #15
Pen3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Is there a Chihiro route?
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 23:15   Link #16
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So no word from anywhere on what this game is like?

Do we at least know if this game has multiple endings?
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 02:24   Link #17
Excorsism
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Will this have the inevitable "get everybody pregnant ending" like the other games? lol
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32974&dateline=119918  5263
Excorsism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 03:24   Link #18
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
So no word from anywhere on what this game is like?

Do we at least know if this game has multiple endings?
Well there is a collection walkthrough videos of the game on Youtube.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 03:55   Link #19
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Well there is a collection walkthrough videos of the game on Youtube.
Got a link to one of them, or the title of one of the videos for me to put in the seacrh box? (youtube seems to be a bit picky with me on that)
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 04:16   Link #20
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Got a link to one of them, or the title of one of the videos for me to put in the seacrh box? (youtube seems to be a bit picky with me on that)
Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo - Walkthrough Part 1 (さくら荘のペットな彼女 )
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.