AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2013-03-19, 07:04   Link #2601
garbage

^ hmm shouldn't that be in the other thread, this is after all the anime only no spoiler one... anyway just saying. peace
Old 2013-03-24, 03:53   Link #2602
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Just saw episode 72 and things are heating up for both sides! One of my nitpicks would be the Bomber/Tsezguerra going through the efforts to secure their victory, while Gon team keeps training to get stronger! The teleportation chase between Tsezguerra and Genthru was thrilling, but it did not give that "rush" feeling like maybe if the producers would add tiny skirmish between the teleporting. Like Tesezguerra would arrive first and set quick traps or use their range emitter nen users to attack and than use "Return On!" etc...

Man, Genthru, this dude is a evil person, he even makes his own teammate whimpering like a puppy with his "rape face on!" AND don't forget the poor bystanders...

A second surprise nitpick is Biscuit nen humanoid nurse cos-player, who apparently does a good job of massaging and rejuvenating Biscuit loli body (50+). Its just the nurse introduction with the cartoony background was stretch to thin for me. She could pop out with it and than land normally there and Biscuit explain her abilities and drooling..

Now regarding the highlight of the beginning. The Spider meeting with Hisoka and securing the black nen user who could possibly remove the nen on their boss. Which delights Hisoka and what more enjoyable than adding Killua little sis... hmphh brother to his schedule on App with his Apple I-Phone. Cuz Hisoka gets the BEST! Anyone like the small foreplay between Hisoka and Machi? He was like hmm, should I drop all my schedule (kill worthless people, fight Chrollo and rape Gon) to be chase passionately the world and landing in France, where they have a romantic night and forget about it?

Haha! Another
Old 2013-03-24, 05:23   Link #2603
ookamigirl

So Hisoka plans on fighting with Chrollo.
Can't wait to see that fight happen.
Genthru's crew was up to no good as usual.
Playing tag with team Tsezgerra was kinda counterproductive.
Looks like some things will unfold next time.

ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 05:56   Link #2604
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Just saw episode 72 and things are heating up for both sides! One of my nitpicks would be the Bomber/Tsezguerra going through the efforts to secure their victory, while Gon team keeps training to get stronger! The teleportation chase between Tsezguerra and Genthru was thrilling, but it did not give that "rush" feeling like maybe if the producers would add tiny skirmish between the teleporting. Like Tesezguerra would arrive first and set quick traps or use their range emitter nen users to attack and than use "Return On!" etc...

Man, Genthru, this dude is a evil person, he even makes his own teammate whimpering like a puppy with his "rape face on!" AND don't forget the poor bystanders...
They weren't his team mates. Just poor guys they'd disguised as his mates. The real ones were camping the spell shop.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 16:19   Link #2605
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Just realize another good highlight

When I think about it again, at the beginning where the Spiders allowed Hisoka to make the negotiations with Abengane was a big stupid blunder by the Spiders. We all know now that Hisoka is a like Loki, the god of evil, with his manipulations. Hmm the Spiders did not have any individual that has leadership like or close to their boss, they're more like support type characters. If anyone know who Satoshi from Hyouka is. Please inform him his older brother Shalnark was spotted on Greed Island.

Any chance we have anime fan term for Shalnark/Satoshi characters, who act like computer like databases?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
They weren't his team mates. Just poor guys they'd disguised as his mates. The real ones were camping the spell shop.
I realize Genthru's teammates at that time weren't the real one's. Thanks
Old 2013-03-25, 02:28   Link #2606
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Loki isn't a god of evil though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Killua little sis... hmphh brother
To be fair, his voice sounds a lot less feminine in this version.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 05:08   Link #2607
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

and they did choose to give him its recent character design.
Old 2013-03-25, 06:08   Link #2608
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Loki isn't a god of evil though.
Your right, but here the thing, trick leads to bad and so on (evil). God of lies~
Old 2013-03-25, 11:15   Link #2609
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Yeah but he is not evil. And he became twisted partly due to a lot of bad stuff happening to him. But that's neither here nor there.

Incidentally, since even this far into the story, we know nothing of Hisoka's past, it's not that dangerous to assume that he was always like that. So really I wouldn't compare the two.
Old 2013-03-25, 11:20   Link #2610
Clarste
Human

Well, we know he loved chewing gum as a kid. Clearly gum turns kids into psychopathic killers.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 23:53   Link #2611
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

It's just not even fair how good this show is week after week. Togashi and Madhouse together is just orgasmic.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 00:16   Link #2612
Funkatron
King of the Castle

Send a message via Skype™ to Funkatron
Bisky's true form is scary. No wonder she likes likes living la vida lolitta
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 00:36   Link #2613
Pacify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkatron View Post
Bisky's true form is scary. No wonder she likes likes living la vida lolitta
This. Bisky looks like some one from a bad body building show lol, cannot be unseen
Pacify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 00:42   Link #2614
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I can certainly understand Bisky's perspective. While badass, that body builder body might not fit her ideal. Plus she has the option of living life out as a cute loli so why not? She did just completely obliterate that guy though. Sucks for him that he was just strong enough to be worth going that far to defeat.

Killua's opponent had the luck as well of being a test subject .

Gon....was Gon. Of course instead of following the plan he has to be stubborn. Can't continue on with the plan until he forces that guy to use his ability . Hopefully Bisky was right and that at Gon's level a single explosion won't be enough to finish him off. Since hopefully after that point he'll continue on with their plan. In the end can't disagree with the opinion that Gon is insane.
Old 2013-03-31, 03:25   Link #2615
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Can't wait to see all the reactions to Bisky's true form lol.

Genthru is probably the single strongest opponent he has faced (properly, in battle) aside from Hisoka, who was just toying.

And yes, Gon is being his stupid self again. His reckless thirst for excitement is really dangerous.
Old 2013-03-31, 05:11   Link #2616
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Finally, the long awaited episode
Biscuit turned into Kenshiro, and it must be literally "YOU ARE SHOCK!!" for Bara
Spoiler for priceless:

While I felt the pacing in this episode a bit faster compared to the old OVAs, I like how the fight animation was handled, especially Killua's yo-yo.

Judging from the next episode preview, it seems Gon's fight against Genthru will be shorter (or paced faster) as well.

Last edited by Ryonea; 2013-03-31 at 05:33.
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 05:33   Link #2617
noktown

What sucks is that they covered half of the manga chapters already,and Togashi is still on Hiatus :/
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 06:31   Link #2618
Marower

I'm speechless. This episode was so good. <3

Marower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 06:53   Link #2619
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
wow this episode... it overshadowed the OVA version
Old 2013-03-31, 07:05   Link #2620
Haak
Forever Alone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Can't wait to see all the reactions to Bisky's true form lol.
It reminded me of a certain character from Arakawa Under The Bridge.

But damn that episode was awesome. Especially loved Killua's yo-yo-jitsu. XD

Tags
action, shounen