AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-03-19, 14:23   Link #21
The Small One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Germany
An interessting cliffhanger.
We know for sure that Konoha was founded, so Hashirama has to follow Madara's wish, though we also know than both Senjus survived through this.
So this will either be some sort of Abraham-esque story, where Madara stops him in the last moment, or he is going to use Izanagi afterwards.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 15:48   Link #22
Ushio the Omega
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
Seems like Madara was really quite weak. He was easily beaten by both the first and second hokages.

Hopefully he is better now with the rinnegan

He lasted 24 hours against the 1st and 2nd hokages and 8 other senju clan members on his own! I don't think that qualifies as "weak".
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 16:02   Link #23
DarkHollowIchigo
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: スタックした中間
Age: 28
1st , your not touching Madara *Serious face* -super hyper power chakra universal explosion, ....2nd gets a hard time.

-pwnedforlife.
__________________
DarkHollowIchigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 17:35   Link #24
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
The disappointing part was the fight of the 2 clan leaders, they were supposed to be really strong. Instead of kick ass fighing they were hiding behind their younger children and also trying to kill a child instead of fighing like a real man. Using some shitty kunai. I know it was not the purpose of this chapter to give more space and time to the two fathers, but i think making them look so weak was a mistake. Making them look complete assholes was ok, but if they were willing to sacrifice the life of their children so easily then why were their children so loyal to them. Also if they kept sacrificing their children then both clans should be extinct within 2 generations

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2013-03-19 at 17:58.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 18:14   Link #25
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
I'm kind of upset that Kishimoto didn't make Raijin canon. Oh well...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 18:46   Link #26
ChronoReverse
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Wild theory. Hashirama knows of Tobirama's Edo Tensei technique and decides to sacrifice himself to revive Izuna. Madara agrees with this and they form Konoha.

But then something along the way either prevents or delays Hashirama's self-sacrifice and Madara thinks Hashirama was just lying and goes Kyuubi on him.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 19:23   Link #27
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Basically all the versions of the story we heard so far were biased. Itachi made Madara seem like a monster, and Madara made himself seem more noble then he actually was.
When did Madara tell his version of the story? And if you talk about Tobi's version why do you think it make Madara more noble?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 19:52   Link #28
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
^Didn't Madara tell Obito during his annoying flashback? I try to block out most of that flashback...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 20:16   Link #29
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: τη λαnδ of веагз αnδ дг
It was going well paced the last couple chapters, this one seemed rushed. I would have liked to see a bit more to this past before having another time-skip.

And the strange Sharingan part, I thought when he mentioned about his eyes being stronger to Hashirama, he had already awakened the Sharingan...
__________________
Fipskuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 21:03   Link #30
shalala
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Under the 7 seas
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
And now for the twist, Hashirama will kill himself next chapter, but will be brought back by Tobirama. .
I also think Hashirama will kill him self which would lead to Tobirama creating the bring back the dead justu.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 22:23   Link #31
Kona
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
I don't really care about these flashbacks but what about Sarutobi when he was younger? We never saw his full potential in battle and I do think his summoning Enma can summon jutsus.
Kona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 22:28   Link #32
b1gdawg
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Next couple of chapters are gonna be really interesting...

But i need to thank Kishimoto for not making us wait 2 weeks to find out what happens next. If this was the chapter before a no chapter week, i woulda been really pissed.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 22:46   Link #33
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Flan-chan
Age: 12
Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
If Madara couldn't beat Hashirama with his EMS + Kyuubi, do you really think a normal awakened Sharingan would be enough?
I was referring to the awakening of the EMS in the last fight they had in this chapter... Although I can't assert that I read this manga attentively, I did recall that it was canonically stated that Uchiha with EMS are stronger than Senju with their "love". It's quite likely I am wrong and just is misled by some impressionable text. Since Madara's sibling died already, I thought the fights would begin to become more balanced or evening giving Madara a temporary upperhand and not single sided like it currently is in the flashback. It only feels odd because the source of Senju's prowess is never really explained - like he is just that strong while Madara's power is proportional to his angst which is always increasing. It isn't even a rivalry, Senju never even lost to Madara at anything.
__________________
I love Flandre Scarlet
Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 22:52   Link #34
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
The disappointing part was the fight of the 2 clan leaders, they were supposed to be really strong. Instead of kick ass fighing they were hiding behind their younger children and also trying to kill a child instead of fighing like a real man. Using some shitty kunai. I know it was not the purpose of this chapter to give more space and time to the two fathers, but i think making them look so weak was a mistake. Making them look complete assholes was ok, but if they were willing to sacrifice the life of their children so easily then why were their children so loyal to them. Also if they kept sacrificing their children then both clans should be extinct within 2 generations
I think you missed the point of that fight. People here keep making assumptions about Sharingan and Senju fights, thinking that it must have been epic because they were so elite compared to everyone.

The truth is though this is what real ninja fighting is about aside from the ridiculous god like fights we see in the present. This fight represents how the clans fought each other throughout history. In fact I dare say this is how MOST ninja fights are even today aside from the 'named' characters in the show.
__________________
Vindi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 22:53   Link #35
orangejuicetang
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 23
About the whole Hashirama sacrifices himself and then gets brought back to life theory, while it is possible, I don't think it's likely for the sole reason that When Madara fights Hashirama at the valley of the end, Hashirama's eyes aren't those of a person revived by edo tensei.

Quote:
Although I can't assert that I read this manga attentively, I did recall that it was canonically stated that Uchiha with EMS are stronger than Senju with their "love". It's quite likely I am wrong and just is misled by some impressionable text. Since Madara's sibling died already, I thought the fights would begin to become more balanced and not single sided like it currently is in the flashback.
Perhaps, but from the last few pages it looked more like it was Madara with EMS fighting alone against the entirety of the Senju clan due to a large portion of the Uchiha clan already defecting.
__________________
WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 00:25   Link #36
JustRob
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
When did Madara tell his version of the story? And if you talk about Tobi's version why do you think it make Madara more noble?
I meant Tobi's version. At that time, he was pretending to be Madara, so it would make sense to make Madara seem more noble. He also did that to manipulate Sasuke further and increase his hatred of Konoha and the Senju.
__________________
The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly fearsome, is the betrayal you don't see.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 01:04   Link #37
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
why the kishi have to go and give tobirama, hiraishin?? now im all like OOOOO!!!:
- minato and naruto are descended from the second hokage!
- he mention the second during his fight with masked man!
- waves (namikaze) and water style!
- minato couldnt figure out how to make a water rasengan!

young madara is silly."the blood of my brothers are on senju hands."
hashi is like, "the uchiha killed itama, and scarface-ama. whats your point"

i like james0246 and itachisan314 thoughts about edo tensei. though, i think tobirama will invent the jutsu and offer it as a substitute for madara's request
__________________
Mokujin Rasengan
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 01:20   Link #38
iBeast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona View Post
I don't really care about these flashbacks but what about Sarutobi when he was younger? We never saw his full potential in battle and I do think his summoning Enma can summon jutsus.
Sarutobi is the weakest Hokage of all time. I'd peg him at the same level as Tsunade.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 06:22   Link #39
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Los Angeles,California
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
sarutobi was supposed to be the most powerful hokage after the 4th. Then that ship sailed pretty fast.

I say it goes. 1 2 4 3 5.
__________________
Nintendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 06:38   Link #40
Apollian
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
why the kishi have to go and give tobirama, hiraishin?? now im all like OOOOO!!!:
- minato and naruto are descended from the second hokage!
- he mention the second during his fight with masked man!
- waves (namikaze) and water style!
- minato couldnt figure out how to make a water rasengan!

young madara is silly."the blood of my brothers are on senju hands."
hashi is like, "the uchiha killed itama, and scarface-ama. whats your point"

i like james0246 and itachisan314 thoughts about edo tensei. though, i think tobirama will invent the jutsu and offer it as a substitute for madara's request

LOL, I caught that too. Tobirama was using Minato's hiraishin?? which
means Minato did not create the Jutsu after all.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.