AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

View Poll Results: What is/are your favorite bishoujo game based anime series?
Final Approach 23 39.66%
Harukanaru Toki no Naka de ~Hachiyoushou~ 4 6.90%
Kakyuusei 2 ~Hitomi no Nakano Shoujo Tachi~ 6 10.34%
Kita he ~Diamond Dust Drops~ 11 18.97%
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha 15 25.86%
To Heart ~ Remember my Memories~ 16 27.59%
Tsuki wa Higashi ni, Hi wa Nishi ni ~ Operation Sanctuary~ (Hanihani) 6 10.34%
W ~Wish~ 7 12.07%
Wind -a breath of Heart- 14 24.14%
Yumeria 12 20.69%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-12-28, 14:17   Link #21
Yuiichi
Retired.

Deffinately Final Approach would be top of my list. The anime is not only in the romance genre (most of what i watch is), but it is the funniest thing i've ever watched (not counting some scenes of Azumanga).

Second on my list would have to be Wind - A breath of heart -. Wind really surpised me with it's subtle story and characters. You know, i never knew the people of that city were "gifted" untill about the last episode.. it's quite incredible. But the last few episodes just ruined it for me, confusing to no end.

To Heart ~Remember my Memories~ is more dissapointing for me than anything else. To Heart was one of my most favourite animes, because of the amazing calm storyline, great characters, and beautiful animation. In Remember, they seem to have taken away the characteristics that i liked most about the characters, taken away screen time from the characters i liked the most, made a story that has very little plot movement, and didn't spend enough time on the animation. It still is enjoyable, never the less, but i think it could be so much better.
Yuiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 08:43   Link #22
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Hmm... so it seems Final Approach is taking the lead as people's most favorite bishojou show... kinda wonder if the result would be different if the vote is about "best bishoujo show" instead of "favorite bishoujo show"...
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-27, 17:54   Link #23
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archuka
I wish I could watch AIR (and Kanon), but I simply can't tolerate the art style. I've heard Kanon had an incredibly good story, and I don't doubt that at all, but after 5 mins into the first episode I had to turn it off because of the way the characters looked (space insects with big furry heads).

I don't know why I hate it so much. I've seen "worse" drawings (my own for example), but even though I don't find any artistic value in them, they don't annoy me beyond belief.
You don't know what you're missing I finished Kanon the previous week (and this post is about 1 year after your post). I hope you gave it a try in 2005 As for me, after seeing stuff like Shuffle, Kanon was heaven for plot and characters One of the best anime I've ever watched.

Edit: Damn... Saw Final Approach and To Heart RMM. I should have voted those also... Double damn.

Last edited by npal; 2006-05-22 at 10:34.
npal is offline   Reply With Quote