AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-03-21, 02:02   Link #1141
ragez2010
TamingSari
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
why would Tsurara stalk his granchildren? that would be her granchildren too, she won and the curse already lift up right.
ragez2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-21, 02:26   Link #1142
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
btw has this new omake? (i guess) been posted anywhere cause i cant find it. i'd really like to read it if anyone could point me in the right direction...
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-21, 05:02   Link #1143
Nayrael
The Faceless One
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Varaždin, Croatia
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Was it stated that Rikuo is not completely immortal, or just speculation.
Seeing as Rihan stayed young for centuries, I am pretty sure that Rikuo will live for few centuries as well. Nurarihyon's seem to live quite long.

Quote:
btw has this new omake? (i guess) been posted anywhere cause i cant find it. i'd really like to read it if anyone could point me in the right direction...
Raws (and soft scanlations) can be found on some Chinese sites, forums, MAL as well as tumblr. I'd link but the Manga is licensed so it is against the rules to post them here.
__________________
Nayrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-21, 05:19   Link #1144
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Rihan also died looking young. So, probably their human side doesn't really make them live any less than a full yōkai.
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-21, 10:45   Link #1145
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Rihan also died looking young. So, probably their human side doesn't really make them live any less than a full yōkai.
Rihan lived for more than 250 years...
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-21, 11:43   Link #1146
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Rihan lived for more than 250 years...
Best explanation would be that a yokai's life is determined by his fear, considering when Rikuo was injured he said as long as his fear is intact he won't die. So as long as his fear exists Rikuo probably won't kick the bucket.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-21, 17:01   Link #1147
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
This also makes you wonder if they can also live as long in their human form... Rikuo in his human form definitely ages... However, his yōkai for seems to have a fixed age.

This makes me wonder if after a certain age he can no longer go back to his human form.
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 16:04   Link #1148
Suki90
I'll follow you for ever
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Rihan lived for more than 250 years...
Yup, and he would lived more if he wasn't murdered by Hagoromo Gitsune.

I think that Rikuo's human form is going to stop aging when he reach a certain age. I mean, Rihan's human form was the same even after 250 or 300 years. I know he's a hanyou, half demon, but even with that his human part can always being affected, but it seems that his human form grew until some age and then stopped.

To conclude my first post xD: Rikuo can be inmortal thanks to his youkai blood and his fear, his human form maybe'll age until a certain point and then it'll stop.
__________________
"I'll follow you for ever, because you're the one I exchanged sakazuki with..."
Tsurara Oikawa

Pairings I support
Spoiler:
Suki90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 16:16   Link #1149
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki90 View Post
Yup, and he would lived more if he wasn't murdered by Hagoromo Gitsune.

I think that Rikuo's human form is going to stop aging when he reach a certain age. I mean, Rihan's human form was the same even after 250 or 300 years. I know he's a hanyou, half demon, but even with that his human part can always being affected, but it seems that his human form grew until some age and then stopped.

To conclude my first post xD: Rikuo can be inmortal thanks to his youkai blood and his fear, his human form maybe'll age until a certain point and then it'll stop.
Rikuo a special half demon/human though. He fought a being who is consider god in this series. Rikuo = age 25 = GG

Over many of years, Tsurara will be with Rikuo still. Awaiting her time, when the lord of the night develops a onee chan fetish with Tsurara

What I want is a new series where Rikuo/harem kids are the main focus. 3-4 sisters and 1 brother. LOL and slowly introduce each of those sisters their hot wacky friend to their brother (1+ harem). Rikuo/Tsurara/Yura/Kana/new girls = incest + battle manga + harem + romance (hopefully) = super sales!
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 16:36   Link #1150
Suki90
I'll follow you for ever
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Rikuo a special half demon/human though. He fought a being who is consider god in this series. Rikuo = age 25 = GG

Over many of years, Tsurara will be with Rikuo still. Awaiting her time, when the lord of the night develops a onee chan fetish with Tsurara

What I want is a new series where Rikuo/harem kids are the main focus. 3-4 sisters and 1 brother. LOL and slowly introduce each of those sisters their hot wacky friend to their brother (1+ harem). Rikuo/Tsurara/Yura/Kana/new girls = incest + battle manga + harem + romance (hopefully) = super sales!
LOL

It is a shame that Hiroshii will not make, at least for the moment -will see some years later, right now a series of Rikuo's kids or something like that I wanted to see an epilogue with a skip time, showing Rikuo and Tsurara's child but meh, I'm happy with the omake that confirmed the RikuTsu pairing :'p
__________________
"I'll follow you for ever, because you're the one I exchanged sakazuki with..."
Tsurara Oikawa

Pairings I support
Spoiler:
Suki90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 23:39   Link #1151
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Just read the translation for the Half-Yokai Village omake.

So Hagoromo Gitsune is neither Kitsune or Otome, then who is she?

She still seems to retain the memories of both, but also the Kitsune power???!!!!!
Will she still resurrect after X centuries????

Rikuo, big mistake not choosing Gitsune!!!!!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 01:55   Link #1152
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Well if it's any consolation, him and Tsurara are probably canon.
__________________
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 16:27   Link #1153
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
So yea...Tsurara seems to be pretty much the "final girl" and I am so ok with this! xD
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 17:36   Link #1154
Eragon210
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Germany
who can i read the translation? pm me pls

thx a lot
Eragon210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 20:45   Link #1155
Arczyx
None. ない. Nihil.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Indonesia
So the author's final choice is Tsurara, huh? Though Tsurara is fine, personally I think Gitsune is a much much more interesting choice (I know it wouldn't happen, but still...)

Well, at least it's not Kana.
__________________
Arczyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 23:00   Link #1156
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
haaah... if that's how the author wants it then it can't be help...poor Yura...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 20:42   Link #1157
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arczyx View Post
I think Gitsune is a much much more interesting choice (I know it wouldn't happen, but still...)
I think that'd be awkward considering she is also part Otome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
haaah... if that's how the author wants it then it can't be help...poor Yura...
Did Yura even have feelings for Rikuo? I always thought they were just bros.
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 04:00   Link #1158
Nayrael
The Faceless One
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Varaždin, Croatia
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Did Yura even have feelings for Rikuo? I always thought they were just bros.
Minor, tsundereish crush maybe. But unlike Tsurara and Kana, she was never actually in love.
__________________
Nayrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 10:16   Link #1159
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Not realy sure Tsurara is the final girl. While the curse is broken their relationship hasn't changed that much and if anything she seems to maybe on the same level as Kana. Yara likely has feelings for him but they are pretty conflicted due to the whole issues with him being a yokai. But if drunk Rikuo is any sign there may not be a final girl cause he is too much of a player at heart.
__________________
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
click to play
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 10:26   Link #1160
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 28
Rikuo was about to kiss her. It's only a matter of time before he does it for real. Tsurara has as good as won. Kana was just a crush. Over the course of the manga, Rikuo realized the one he truly loves is the one girl that has always been by his side supporting him.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fantasy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.