AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-03-19, 11:41   Link #861
Mesophiles
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Kind of misleading to call it a chapter raw when it's clearly missing 20+ pages...
Mesophiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 12:27   Link #862
Matmon
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by marconii2002 View Post
Chapter 13 raw is out
can you please post a link
Matmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 21:46   Link #863
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasarai124 View Post
Ch.13 Monster girl nurse her darling because he wet from the rain after he bring umbrella to pick up Shuu and Miia cook gruel for him Mero faint after eat it from the pic that I found.
If Mero fainted after eating it then either it's poisonous to her or Miia's(?) cooking is like Himeji-chan's from Baka to tesuto. Looks good but the taste is so bad it could knock someone out.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 23:36   Link #864
Chelydra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
If Mero fainted after eating it then either it's poisonous to her or Miia's(?) cooking is like Himeji-chan's from Baka to tesuto. Looks good but the taste is so bad it could knock someone out.
Insert pic of Miia with Aizen's "Just as Planned" facial expression
__________________
Set by Ceria
Chelydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 00:05   Link #865
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
So mias deadly weapon is her cooking
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 02:58   Link #866
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
So mias deadly weapon is her cooking
Yep, and because of that she will now join the group of girls that possess this power.
Among its memeber are Sera (From Kore wa Zombie)and Himeji (From Baka Test). XD
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 03:02   Link #867
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Yep, and because of that she will now join the group of girls that possess this power.
Among its memeber are Sera (From Kore wa Zombie)and Himeji (From Baka Test). XD
Yeah sky oh and you forgot kuroko basket girls too they can't even cook
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 06:04   Link #868
demino_hellsin
That one guy
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Wasn't Mia's lethal cooking exposed early on? I mean it probably wasn't a double digit chapter yet. Prolly the chapter before Suu was introduced.
demino_hellsin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-21, 22:28   Link #869
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Wasn't Mia's lethal cooking exposed early on? I mean it probably wasn't a double digit chapter yet. Prolly the chapter before Suu was introduced.
I think do but it's still funny to watch a girls cooking go bad and almost kill someone lol
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-21, 23:24   Link #870
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
True Fact: When a woman wants to kill someone they primarily use poison. Therefore, Miia's cooking is poison and she is subconsciously trying to kill him for his infidelity.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-21, 23:41   Link #871
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
True Fact: When a woman wants to kill someone they primarily use poison. Therefore, Miia's cooking is poison and she is subconsciously trying to kill him for his infidelity.
Like a true Lamia!
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 00:44   Link #872
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
True Fact: When a woman wants to kill someone they primarily use poison. Therefore, Miia's cooking is poison and she is subconsciously trying to kill him for his infidelity.
LoL well Miia could use it to kill others
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 03:27   Link #873
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
Saw the raw for chapter 13. looks interesting. MC(who's name escapes me) is sick. The Girls look worried. Miia in a nurse outfit and looking at the MC like a predator. Ms. Smith comes crashing through the window in his room. All this happens within the first few pages.

Edit: half way in the chapter Miia gets naked and stars wiping the sweat off the MC's body. Also Mero passed out with a smile on her face(like she usually has) and starts foaming at the mouth. And Miia's cooking is so bad that evil spirits were being released from it.

I will post a summary of the chapter later is you guys want.

Last edited by Welsh_Dragon; 2013-03-22 at 03:38.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 14:53   Link #874
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
And now Suu is my favorite again(and will stay that way) since it looks like.....
Spoiler:
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 17:25   Link #875
Velsy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
When you say bad cooking, poison and Lamia. It reminds me of Jashin-chan Drop <.<
__________________

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 17:42   Link #876
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
When you say bad cooking, poison and Lamia. It reminds me of Jashin-chan Drop <.<
Oh God, now you've put it in my head too...curse you.
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 19:57   Link #877
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
Wow now I want to read this chapter lol
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 06:27   Link #878
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Page 28 and 32, a normal MC face moment!!!

Anyway, this was really an epic Suu chapter <3
I love mah slime girl!

Also...if Suu wasn't before, I believe she now officially has a crush on our MC...who's name I still can't remember.
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 09:30   Link #879
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Nice chapter with the whole cast. Good to see even the monster squad having some appearances.

Not sure how breast-fed ... uhm -filtered water could heal a cold but who gives a damn? Curously, I'm feeling kinda thirsty right now
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 09:36   Link #880
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
Wow epic chapter. Suu really got some points in the marriage race lol and idk bout y'all but If I could get water like that I'd fake a cold every day lol
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ecchi, harem, monster girl

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.