AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-03-23, 17:18   Link #4281
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
^ What're the stars on your team list?
premium tank
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 17:43   Link #4282
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: In A Certain Magical Place.
If you want to test the 122 you can do it in the training room.
__________________
DESU!!!
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 17:59   Link #4283
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: In A Certain Magical Place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
I blame Touma for starting this.

I wanted a T110E5 because of its reputation and had figured to throw money at WG to speed the way along to it, but on a practical level I was much further up the Panther branch than on the American heavy branch, so the free XP went to the E-50M instead.

In the meantime, with the crew retraining sale, I finally moved the T29 crew into the T32 so that I can actually start using the T32 and try to actually grind to the T110E5 without spending large amounts of real money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
Am i the only one here that like the France tree?
Fine blame me, idc, I didn't tell you to free XP it like me.
Anyways I'm working on my third tier X. And I'm doing the Chinese line.
__________________
DESU!!!
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 18:56   Link #4284
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 31
Wow, the E-75 is OP. It just is. That is all, carry on.
__________________
Nyaaaan~~
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 19:02   Link #4285
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Age: 33
Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
The only thing I use Elite free experience for is easing module grind for unlocked tanks, and even then it's usually just to get the suspension and turret, unless the stock gun is really nasty. For example, just waiting on the suspension on the E-75, and all that's going to stop me from buying it is the lack of credits.
__________________
Myssa Rei is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 19:12   Link #4286
Endless Knackwurst
Clumsy Valkyrie Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
The only thing I use Elite free experience for is easing module grind for unlocked tanks....
Is what I'd like to use it for. Somehow I ended up playing along with this race to Tier 10 thing, because I'm malleable like that.

So, this is the multi-row garage slot mod. On the plus side, I can see everything I have, all at once. On the minus side, the icons are teensy.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
Endless Knackwurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 19:21   Link #4287
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: In A Certain Magical Place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Is what I'd like to use it for. Somehow I ended up playing along with this race to Tier 10 thing, because I'm malleable like that.

So, this is the multi-row garage slot mod. On the plus side, I can see everything I have, all at once. On the minus side, the icons are teensy.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
yeah Pen3 gave me that mod too, so I can see most of my 30+ tanks.

i'm thinking about getting tank skins. maybe for the to aru series, just cuz i'm a certain magical tanker XD.

Spoiler for tank WoT pic spam:
__________________
DESU!!!
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 20:02   Link #4288
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Wow, the E-75 is OP. It just is. That is all, carry on.
Especially when paired with the E-50 Ausf. M, thus making the platoon versatile.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 20:43   Link #4289
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: In A Certain Magical Place.
LOL at you and your German tier 9/10 tanks. Although i'll be getting the Maus prolly within the next week or two.
__________________
DESU!!!
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 21:07   Link #4290
Endless Knackwurst
Clumsy Valkyrie Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
I wanna Leopard 1.
__________________
Endless Knackwurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 21:09   Link #4291
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: In A Certain Magical Place.
I just want a Maus, so i can quack in games.
__________________
DESU!!!
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 21:57   Link #4292
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: In A Certain Magical Place.
Wil is wrong, 75 still needs a wingman to be good, on the T110E4 and T30 with the 155mm i can do 700-900 damage if i get a direct hit. 75, 100, and Maus are pretty easy killing when u can pen the side of the front turret. but you would need a huge gun with alot of pen to do it. other wise a good arty player is ur best friend against them.
__________________
DESU!!!
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 00:17   Link #4293
Endless Knackwurst
Clumsy Valkyrie Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
The HEAT shells on the E-50M are really nifty, but I have to remember that firing out 10 of them costs 48000 credits...

Also, having successively dumped the Panther and Panther II, the 50M is so much nicer to drive...
__________________
Endless Knackwurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 00:24   Link #4294
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
The HEAT shells on the E-50M are really nifty, but I have to remember that firing out 10 of them costs 48000 credits...

Also, having successively dumped the Panther and Panther II, the 50M is so much nicer to drive...
Did you skip the E-50 completely? I was wondering whether it was a good tank. I am truly tempted to sell the Tiger 2. The E-75 is better than it in every way (higher tier of course) but doesn't face a combat universe that is terribly different.
__________________
Nyaaaan~~
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 00:33   Link #4295
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
Wil is wrong, 75 still needs a wingman to be good, on the T110E4 and T30 with the 155mm i can do 700-900 damage if i get a direct hit. 75, 100, and Maus are pretty easy killing when u can pen the side of the front turret. but you would need a huge gun with alot of pen to do it. other wise a good arty player is ur best friend against them.
you dont even need T110E4 and T30. I manage to win one to one battle againts E-75 using T28 prot
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 00:42   Link #4296
Endless Knackwurst
Clumsy Valkyrie Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Did you skip the E-50 completely? I was wondering whether it was a good tank. I am truly tempted to sell the Tiger 2. The E-75 is better than it in every way (higher tier of course) but doesn't face a combat universe that is terribly different.


Yep, I went right past the E-50. I just wanted to clear the tree, without necessarily stopping to smell all of the flowers on the way.

It's not my biggest tier jump, though. That would be going from the MS-1 to the T-34 without exposing myself to any of the intermediate horrors. With the ELC AMX and M4 Sherman, I at least spent some time banging my head against the AMX 40 and M3 Lee.

BONUS QUESTION: What the hell were they shooting this guy with? It's not MGs, there would be more hits received.

__________________
Endless Knackwurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 00:48   Link #4297
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Age: 33
Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
The amount of free experience required to jump past tier 9 is mind-boggling for me, much more to gain that amount (if I play well, I can get around 10k on x2 for the stuff I elited so far). Theeeen again, I'm carefully shepherding my output even on my elites, but still...
__________________
Myssa Rei is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 01:02   Link #4298
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: In A Certain Magical Place.
heh, i get at least 20k on 2x dailies with the amount of tanks i have, but i'm pretty busy lately that i can't do all my dailies.

well RRW, are you hitting from the front or you hitting the sides or back of the 75?

I'm hitting them from the front with gold or regular ammo.
__________________
DESU!!!
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 01:12   Link #4299
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
heh, i get at least 20k on 2x dailies with the amount of tanks i have, but i'm pretty busy lately that i can't do all my dailies.

well RRW, are you hitting from the front or you hitting the sides or back of the 75?

I'm hitting them from the front with gold or regular ammo.
I probably either lucky or he just noob.

basically we face to face at start. he try to shoot me on the front. which get bounce thank to my thick gun mallet while i try to shoot his cupola and manage to make damage.

after that he try to flank me. of course at same time a try to flank him to. this give me chance shoot his side and end his life

after that then i have ANOTHER one on one battle against SU-122. he nearlly 1 shot me but at the end i one shot him
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 01:50   Link #4300
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: In A Certain Magical Place.
nice. well I need 464,110 xp for the Maus. I prolly get that in about 2 weeks.
__________________
DESU!!!
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.