AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-03-22, 19:58   Link #121
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Lulu's clevage in HD
best part of ffx, wonder if they bounce now
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 22:36   Link #122
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shame Car
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 23:08   Link #123
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 25
this actually looks really good. i'm excited for it.
__________________
Aria is the best series EVER. Rewatch Origination with me.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 11:51   Link #124
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
If this is true, then they didn't cheap out on doing the HD, like so many companies do.

Instead of cropping the game to make it "widescreen", they actually added to it? Unheard of! Happy to see though, and now I'm going to have to reduce my cynicism level over how long it's taking them to release this.
creb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 16:15   Link #125
Iron Maw
Aspiring Drunkard
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Lulu's boobs actually look like boobs instead of blobs now: sold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
I assume the X-2 would be the "full" version, complete with the tower quest? That bit was Japanese only.
Yes, in fact both games well be the international versions and properly formatted this time for PAL users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
If this is true, then they didn't cheap out on doing the HD, like so many companies do.

Instead of cropping the game to make it "widescreen", they actually added to it? Unheard of! Happy to see though, and now I'm going to have to reduce my cynicism level over how long it's taking them to release this.
It seems to be coming out this year worldwide.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2013-03-23 at 17:08.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 06:58   Link #126
Zexas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

leaked
__________________
Zexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 07:44   Link #127
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by zexas View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

leaked :d
hyped as hell
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 11:30   Link #128
Zexas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010










__________________
Zexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 12:30   Link #129
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Within my mind
Age: 33
Now that I am replaying FFX, I wonder if they are going to fix the bug with anti-drain not being equipped in Blitzball by opponents, or the alteration of the silly chest minigame in the Omega ruins.
__________________
Vallen Chaos Valiant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 13:52   Link #130
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shame Car
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/10...-last-mission/
Looks like Last Mission is not very popular.
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 23:29   Link #131
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Within my mind
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/10...-last-mission/
Looks like Last Mission is not very popular.
Last Mission is the only reason I would buy this game AGAIN. So it is up to SE to decide if that makes a difference.

Seriously, it is a no-brainer. If they think it is not important to include unreleased content for a re-released game, they are too dumb to get my money.
__________________
Vallen Chaos Valiant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 20:13   Link #132
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Maybe it's because the last time I played either game it was on an emulator (with AA, etc), but I'm having a hard time noticing what's different about the remaster other than it being widescreen now.
creb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 22:36   Link #133
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shame Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
Maybe it's because the last time I played either game it was on an emulator (with AA, etc), but I'm having a hard time noticing what's different about the remaster other than it being widescreen now.
The character models.
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 13:49   Link #134
MrAyzarC_91
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: At a Place you won't ever find me.
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
hmm X isn't bad, but would not be my top choice.

I would go remakes of (not ports or HD, actual remakes)

FF8
FF9
FF6
FF10

That would be order I would prefer. But well at least one of them is getting remade and X I guess is fine with just HD. Any prior series games I hope for remakes though.
I would rather get a FF6 remake then any other of the games of the series not even FF7 even thou i loved that one.
__________________
MrAyzarC_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 18:01   Link #135
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Oakland, CA
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic Send a message via Skype™ to synaesthetic
I still don't understand why they're remaking FFX.

Come on, Squeenix. Don't be stupid.

If you remade FF7 on a modern console with a good translation, improved gameplay and all-new graphics and voice acting, you'd essentially have a license TO PRINT MONEY.

What the hell, guys?

Also FFX is horrible and why would you want to remake such a shit-awful game you MORONS. Final Fantasy as a franchise peaked at Final Fantasy VI and has gone downhill fast ever since.
__________________
synaesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 18:19   Link #136
Destined_Fate
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: "Sacrifice one to appease the few."
FF7 would take a lot more work to remake than FFX. They would literally have to remake FF7 from the ground up which would be very expensive and if anything it may lose its "God" status as people try and compare it to modern times instead of when it came out.

FFX still has a very quick and fun battle system and switch outs. They literally only have to HD it up and the such for cheap and know they'll make a profit off it.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 00:11   Link #137
Tong
Now, come at me
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: 2014 World cup hoster
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Tong Send a message via Skype™ to Tong
Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
Maybe it's because the last time I played either game it was on an emulator (with AA, etc), but I'm having a hard time noticing what's different about the remaster other than it being widescreen now.
Notice the new improved textures!
__________________
Tong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 00:12   Link #138
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
I still don't understand why they're remaking FFX.

Come on, Squeenix. Don't be stupid.

If you remade FF7 on a modern console with a good translation, improved gameplay and all-new graphics and voice acting, you'd essentially have a license TO PRINT MONEY.

What the hell, guys?

Also FFX is horrible and why would you want to remake such a shit-awful game you MORONS. Final Fantasy as a franchise peaked at Final Fantasy VI and has gone downhill fast ever since.
it's much easier to update graphics here and there compared to a complete overhaul on FFVII.

Personally X is one of my top 3 favorite FF games (VI and VII holding the other 2 spots). It was actually the one that made me a fan of the series. Sure it has it's issues but it is definitely not a "shit-awful" game.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 00:17   Link #139
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Oakland, CA
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic Send a message via Skype™ to synaesthetic
I'm one of those people that agree completely with Spoony's review of every Final Fantasy game he's ever reviewed.

Seriously squeenix, stop putting horrible ear-gratingly annoying male protagonists. Do female MCs. You're better at it!
__________________
synaesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 04:07   Link #140
MrAyzarC_91
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: At a Place you won't ever find me.
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
it's much easier to update graphics here and there compared to a complete overhaul on FFVII.

Personally X is one of my top 3 favorite FF games (VI and VII holding the other 2 spots). It was actually the one that made me a fan of the series. Sure it has it's issues but it is definitely not a "shit-awful" game.
For me it was also the first FF that i ever played (and actually finished first), i knew about FF7 but never got to play it and now i have a tiny FF collection.
__________________
MrAyzarC_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.