AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sakurasou

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-26, 16:15   Link #241
CommanderChaos
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Wow, people are getting restless. It seems a lot of people want the story to end at volume 8. As of now, I got no idea where this show will end
CommanderChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 11:24   Link #242
jandkas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
So what happens with Nanami, since she failed, I haven't been able to read the LN so I have too much questions.
jandkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 15:28   Link #243
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
She probably has returned home to Osaka.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 15:30   Link #244
Dauerlutscher
I never asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
I guess she went back home and is moving on with her life.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 21:55   Link #245
jandkas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
So...her character just ends like that.. too sad.....
jandkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 11:57   Link #246
starlol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Umm no.
She is still at Sakurasou as of end of Volume 8.
But she said that she will be leaving Sakurasou in Volume 7.
__________________
starlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 09:04   Link #247
haseo0408
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Could anyone give a spoiler of how the situation with Mashiro ends, Im up to episode 21 of the anime and was so sad! I just want to know if Sorata can prevent this desaster!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 04:23   Link #248
AP24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Vol 9 came out today!
You can find pics here: http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51386557.html

Looks like dating Mashiro can be quite difficult for Sorata. Nice seeing Rita in their school uniform. There might be some big development for Rita and Ryuunosuke in this volume.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 05:06   Link #249
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Vol 9 came out today!
You can find pics here: http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51386557.html

Looks like dating Mashiro can be quite difficult for Sorata. Nice seeing Rita in their school uniform. There might be some big development for Rita and Ryuunosuke in this volume.

As if there is anything easy when it comes to Mashiro

Rita and Ryuunosuke are the last couple that haven't been touched on yet, I hope the author doesn't leave us hanging...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 20:33   Link #250
AP24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Episode 23 is called "Graduation Ceremony" which will most likely cover the rest of vol 6's story. I found in wikipedia that the last episode is called "Welcome to Sakurasou". I'm not sure if this is true but if it is then this means the season will end at near the beginning of vol 7 where the new tenants of Sakurasou are introduced or it will be an anime original ending.

Guess we won't know how this season will end until the last episode airs. I just hope it will end in a way for a second season to be possible.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 00:26   Link #251
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post

Guess we won't know how this season will end until the last episode airs. I just hope it will end in a way for a second season to be possible.
That would be very nice- alternatively, I would settle for OVAs as well if necessary.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 10:35   Link #252
whitecloud
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
I don't think nanami will go back to the hometown, I think it more on the line dad forgives him and the other sakurasou member convinces her dad so she could stay...and If I don't mistaken I read somewhere sorata want to make its own game? Nanami might help with that with her voice and maybe at the ending she will be scouted by some company and realizing her dream...(I can still hope harem ending with mashiro sharing sorata right....plan H...)
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 11:04   Link #253
bastek66
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
(I can still hope harem ending with mashiro sharing sorata right....plan H...)
Harem endings are worst shit ever. Are you some underage or what?
Also, harem needs more than two girls.
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 13:52   Link #254
Dauerlutscher
I never asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Not only hat, but for harems to work the guy must have feelngs for more than one woman.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 19:39   Link #255
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Harem endings are worst shit ever. Are you some underage or what?
Also, harem needs more than two girls.
Not really, IMO it all depends on how the author goes about executing it.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 17:47   Link #256
Karatsu_Jun
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Didn't you all know that, TITTLE IS THE MAIN THEME/EVENT OF THE NOVEL,MOVIE,ANIME,ETC???

Even the Elementary School Student,know about this

Tittle " Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo"
means,The Pet "GIRL" of Sakurasou,but if u search in Dictionary,the real meaning of KANOJO is not Girl,but GIRLFRIEND!!!

So the tittle(The BIGEST SPOILER) Means that "The Pet GIRLFRIEND of Sakurasou" and we all know that the Pet is refer to someone that can't do anything on her own,Mashiro Shina,plus the REAL MAIN CHARACTER is NOT SORATA KANDA,but MASHIRO SHINA,if they want to make HAREM or NANAMI ending,they won't be able to make the 2nd season,since the story is to far from LN,and i'm sure they are to busy to make a new idea for season 2
Karatsu_Jun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 18:19   Link #257
bastek66
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karatsu_Jun View Post
Didn't you all know that, TITTLE IS THE MAIN THEME/EVENT OF THE NOVEL,MOVIE,ANIME,ETC???

Even the Elementary School Student,know about this

Tittle " Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo"
means,The Pet "GIRL" of Sakurasou,but if u search in Dictionary,the real meaning of KANOJO is not Girl,but GIRLFRIEND!!!
Actually "kanojo" means she/her.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Karatsu_Jun View Post
So the tittle(The BIGEST SPOILER) Means that "The Pet GIRLFRIEND of Sakurasou" and we all know that the Pet is refer to someone that can't do anything on her own,Mashiro Shina,plus the REAL MAIN CHARACTER is NOT SORATA KANDA,but MASHIRO SHINA,if they want to make HAREM or NANAMI ending
Mashiro being winner of love triagle comes from storytelling. It's type of story where boy meets (main) girl. Like Onegai Teacher, Ano Natsu and many more.
It's really rare to end story with main girl losing. For example one anime that make it was True Tears, it's funny that most people hate it because of it.
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 01:46   Link #258
akron88
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Colombia
Hey there! just quick question regarding the status of this series...by seeing the images of later volumes, I see with this TV series they covered quite a bit, but it seems since they've went on through vol 7 and introduced new characters on the later volume...so that means that will keep on going right? new arc and all? why did I read up here that it's gonna end on vol 8? (don't wanna know straightforward spoilers just in case )
akron88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 05:36   Link #259
bastek66
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by akron88 View Post
Hey there! just quick question regarding the status of this series...by seeing the images of later volumes, I see with this TV series they covered quite a bit, but it seems since they've went on through vol 7 and introduced new characters on the later volume...so that means that will keep on going right? new arc and all? why did I read up here that it's gonna end on vol 8? (don't wanna know straightforward spoilers just in case )
Clearly, adaptation ends on 6th book.
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 10:45   Link #260
akron88
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Colombia
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Clearly, adaptation ends on 6th book.
But LN keeps on going normally true?
akron88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anime, comedy, lightnovel, love triangle, manga, romance, school life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.