AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-03-30, 21:18   Link #841
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well it start out annoying but it made up for it with that awesome ending but there wasnt enough of Hime

6/10 anther season to see if Eita become master of the harem
Old 2013-03-30, 21:29   Link #842
HandofFate

was chiwa's last line a quote from something?
At first I thought it was a jojo quote, but don't know.
Old 2013-03-30, 21:30   Link #843
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
What an abrupt and roundabout ending. Not that I expected too much, but it really feels we didn't make it anywhere.

Not bad, enjoyed it overall.
Old 2013-03-30, 22:20   Link #844
Forever
Revealing the truth

lol at the marriage papers screwed up. That is even worse than the sakurasou version.

Villager A? Then I shall declare myself villager H then.
Old 2013-03-30, 22:51   Link #845
takai
Easy Muffin

Great episode. It went differently than what I pictured, but I nonetheless still enjoyed it.

At least Masuzu won. That's really all that matters. And it felt so good.

This show really showed the problems of having multiple girls like you. That it's not all fun and games like most other series make it out to be. Realistic is a good word for it. Despite its bubbly art and pastel color palette, it was surprisingly deep and serious. And I really liked the different take on the romance too, the situation between Eita and Masuzu.

All in all I can I really enjoyed this series to the fullest. Every single episode left me wanting so much more, like a show should do. Here's hoping for a season 2!

I give Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru a well deserved 9/10.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 23:07   Link #846
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
was chiwa's last line a quote from something?
At first I thought it was a jojo quote, but don't know.
Not that I know of. Chiwa was trying to tell Masuzu that her 9-year bond with Eita >>> Masuzu's relationship with Eita.
Old 2013-03-30, 23:23   Link #847
Uberchu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post

Well that simply awful. Even by harem show standards, this was particularly bad. The attempts to humanize Masuzu's character over the course of this show fell remarkably flat. It was more amusing when she was simply a mean hearted girl who was trolling out cast. Just a complete failure at evoking any sort of empathy from me, and in the end the drama was just silly.

2/10 for the show.
I thought the show failed as an adaptation. Too many details were cut that made the development believable. Like, Hime was pretty much written out of the cast, even though she was one of the most well developed in the source material and played a role in other characters' development too. Just by reading the manga there seems to be a different feel to it.

Also, note to self. After Magi, Shin Sekai Yori, Sword Art Online, and Oreshura, never trust A-1 with an adaptation ever again.
Uberchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 00:08   Link #848
Misslaly

If these two last episodes were supposed to make me like Masuzu, then it failed horribly.
Best scene Ai getting her marriage contract signed. The Masuzu-Eita parts felt so fake and overdone in my opinion. The most heartwarming scene was Chiwa's. I felt feel my heart tightened a bit it was something I haven't felt in a long time watching anime the last time I felt like that was watching Nana and Masuzu just had to come and ruin it. Eventhough I loved what Chiwa said afterwards.

The show just felt too rushed. I give it 6.5/10.
Old 2013-03-31, 01:35   Link #849
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

well.... 8/10 for this anime

I never expect that confession from Eita to Masuzu....
Eita also maintaining his harem well.... and maybe one of the best harem male character because he's actually doesn't want to keep his harem

A-chan is sometimes annoying but her tsundere trait is cute
Chiwa is getting mature after Eita snatched by Masuzu... and she's maybe the strongest opponent for Masuzu
Hime needs more airtime.... I don't really interested in her
Masuzu is the best character here together with Eita because both of them are developed well from first episode until last one

expecting second season... because no conclusion yet
should end this anime after the kissing scene on the stage...

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 01:45   Link #850
garbage

Surprisingly chiwa owned the last episode (and not Ai this time), much as it shows masuzu with Eita's "confession" of sorts.... but chiwa shone through...Eita was going to reciprocate there too if only Masuzu didn't interrupt them. AND YES she's now standing on her won and facing off even against the likes of masuzu ( come back in 9 years you!!). I really am for a chiwa end, while Ai ends with ME! She still was great there managing to get that marriage certificate "stamped", DAI SHIORI!!! Oh i was all ready to hate & rage against Eita when he was contemplating ripping that certificate apart. If he did argggh....Fuming too that they didn't give her time in the pageant what's with that lame disqualification BS?!! ( hmm quite funny how through all this "michel" was just forgotten )

One thing Masuzu was rather cute in the bed cuddling scene, though I hate her interruption at the end, and I'm not quite liking the Masuzu stage scene, felt a bit ...off?
on the other hand Hime's & Chiwa's "stage" scene I felt was really good and heartfelt.

Good luck to Eita it's obvious he'll get no other route than the shuraba one Anyway hoping for a next season for this. pretty fun show, and more Ai can't be bad
Old 2013-03-31, 02:29   Link #851
Kopi
Σ(゚ロ゚ノ)ノ

Last episode was great but one thing just bugs me. As much as how I love Ai-chan since she's way too fun to watch but that scene when Masuzu said she lost her right to participate, the way Chiwa and Hime reacted seems like they were worried but in Ai-chan's case, it just came out the wrong way because she said something along the line like "So you're single now? Is this Ai-chan's epic win again?"

Maybe it's just me but I just feel that she should've said something else.

Best scene? Ai-chan jumping around after getting her marriage certificate signed.
Kopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 02:48   Link #852
takai
Easy Muffin

Apparently the second season has been announced. Not confirmed yet on my end, still looking for a source. Could possibly be speculation or rumors.

Last edited by takai; 2013-03-31 at 03:13.
Old 2013-03-31, 04:05   Link #853
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

To be honest, I was gonna rage really hard and yell at the screen if Eita had torn up Ai's marriage papers when she was looking super depressed with dried up tear streaks still on her face.

Luckily, it got stamped.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 05:48   Link #854
bastek66
Banned

Ai was best part of this show.
bastek66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 06:28   Link #855
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai View Post
At least Masuzu won. That's really all that matters. And it felt so good.
Did she, though, when all the other competitors aren't backing down one inch and have pretty much raised the stakes?
Old 2013-03-31, 07:37   Link #856
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Yeah. Hime still has the kiddy gloves, but Chiwa went for adulterous makeouts, and Ai has a marriage contract signed in blood.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 09:40   Link #857
II Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Ai was best part of this show.
Ai-chan wins! Jump Jump & Jump~!
Old 2013-03-31, 11:37   Link #858
takai
Easy Muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Did she, though, when all the other competitors aren't backing down one inch and have pretty much raised the stakes?
Well, I say that because Eita wa attempting to make them hate him or not like him. He wants to be with Masuzu and let those girls be with someone else. So to me, it sounds like he chose Masuzu. But who knows, things could change,
Old 2013-03-31, 11:56   Link #859
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

For a moment I foolishly thought we would have a conclusive ending, but of course that didn't happen and the status quo was maintained. Only difference is that Eita is now aware of his feelings for Masuzu, which I suppose is good enough progress.

It wasn't a very good show but I very enjoyed Ai-chan's character. She was definitely the highlight of this series for me.
Old 2013-03-31, 12:41   Link #860
Haiprbim
Banned

I have just completed watching the last episode and it was simply amazing.
It looks like we will see a lot of Masuzu vs Chiwa fights if 2nd Season were to happen. :D

The last episode and the series overall get a clear 10/10 from me, great job!
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, coming of age, harem, romance, school life, shounen