Nothing special:

Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 13:20   Link #4563
Pen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
let me fan the flames to her rage XD.

why ain't I unicum yet???
If youre refering to wn7 than it is probably your very low average tiers played. I don't know if you got the mod that shows individual tank eff, but your tier6+ should all be at least "Good" (1100-1299 is above average and 1300-1549 is good).

Look at my horrendous win rate as of late, but somehow i am still making the average xp and damage.
Spoiler for WotLabs:

Last edited by Pen3; 2013-03-31 at 13:44.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 13:37   Link #4564
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
If youre refering to wn7 than it is probably your very low average tiers played. I don't know if you got the mod that shows individual tank eff, but your tier8+ should all be at least "Good" (1000-1199 is average and 1200-1499 is good).

Look at my horrendous win rate as of late, but somehow i am still making the average xp and damage.
Spoiler for WotLabs:
service record is confusing, how the hell did you get 52% WR when u have 49% victories.....

well i'm unicum on my alt account XD
Old 2013-03-31, 13:50   Link #4565
Pen3

Quote:
service record is confusing, how the hell did you get 52% WR when u have 49% victories.....

well i'm unicum on my alt account XD
Oh that is just for Ferdi. If you can't seem to get a certain tank into above average (1100+ eff) than its prolly not for you. I sold off just about everything that i can't get above average eff in besides the ones i still need to unlock higher tiers. But those should still be in the Average.

Last edited by Pen3; 2013-03-31 at 14:00.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 13:59   Link #4566
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

heheh I love seal clubbing... when no one is on in our clan, who are rich and gold spenders... and of the such.

Spoiler for Pic spam of seal clubbing and others:

btw can you get banned for spoiler pic spam?

i read something about uploading too many pix will get a temp ban or something.
Old 2013-03-31, 14:41   Link #4567
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:

I dont think so. as long you put image tag or spoiler tag

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 15:02   Link #4568
LeoXiao
思想工作

So someone I know asked yesterday if anyone wanted his account since he uninstalled. He had a Tiger II and a JP but he gave his account to someone else before I found out.

However, that person who got the account isn't such an avid player either, and may be open to passing it on to someone else.

As I understand it, our clan needs CW-viable vehicles and there are still many of us who have yet to get to tier IX or X. Do you guys think I should try asking him that account so we can get ourselves another E75?
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 15:06   Link #4569
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
So someone I know asked yesterday if anyone wanted his account since he uninstalled. He had a Tiger II and a JP but he gave his account to someone else before I found out.

However, that person who got the account isn't such an avid player either, and may be open to passing it on to someone else.

As I understand it, our clan needs CW-viable vehicles and there are still many of us who have yet to get to tier IX or X. Do you guys think I should try asking him that account so we can get ourselves another E75?
why not... wow alot of ppl uninstalling the game, and this is a decent f2p game, compared to LoL, this game is alot better than it. Also have an LoL account but I left it to my cuzins to play wit it. I stopped playing LoL about the same time I join WoT and then got into WT for planes.
Old 2013-03-31, 15:07   Link #4570
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
I dont think so. as long you put image tag or spoiler tag
On the other hand, the informational value of seeing every good game you've had in the last five hours starts to diminish after a while.

Someone complained about playing with "stupid yeams" in a game just now. We had so much fun with that typo... but it won't make any sense out of context.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 15:09   Link #4571
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
On the other hand, the informational value of seeing every good game you've had in the last five hours starts to diminish after a while.

Someone complained about playing with "stupid yeams" in a game just now. We had so much fun with that typo... but it won't make any sense out of context.
I'm still laughing about that. I'll pass on the word to ES.
Old 2013-03-31, 15:11   Link #4572
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
why not... wow alot of ppl uninstalling the game, and this is a decent f2p game, compared to LoL, this game is alot better than it. Also have an LoL account but I left it to my cuzins to play wit it. I stopped playing LoL about the same time I join WoT and then got into WT for planes.
The guy who gave up his account was more interested in War Thunder and airplanes, also he's a really busy dude at an ivy league school so he can't afford to be playing all the time.

anyway come on guys I need to know if I should ask for the account. On the one hand it would be great to have another E75 for the clan but I do not want to grind it from the Tiger II by myself. Maybe we could make the account a shared one between a few MUPers or something.
Old 2013-03-31, 15:15   Link #4573
Gravitas Free Zone

When the game ended I threw in a "Good work, yeam!" Which it was; we managed to roll up both flanks of Steppes in good order and didn't get killed by the M41, Tiger, and two KV-1Ses that they had sitting at their base.

I was rather proud of the group I was with, which had a Hellcat, my IS, and a Type 58 versus a Type 59, Cromwell, and KV-1S. They got the Type 59 to show its side to me, and I ammoracked it. Then it was just a matter of driving in circles around rocks...
Old 2013-03-31, 15:16   Link #4574
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
The guy who gave up his account was more interested in War Thunder and airplanes, also he's a really busy dude at an ivy league school so he can't afford to be playing all the time.

anyway come on guys I need to know if I should ask for the account. On the one hand it would be great to have another E75 for the clan but I do not want to grind it from the Tiger II by myself. Maybe we could make the account a shared one between a few MUPers or something.
well for one thing i'm not throwing cash at it and a second thing is that i'm not too interested in having a 3rd account right now.

UTE you should use the term Yeams now, and Yemmings instead of Lemmings and Teams. just for laughs

Last edited by Kamijou_Touma; 2013-03-31 at 15:27.
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 16:13   Link #4575
Blaat

Images
Indien Panzer
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
1500kg for a 670 h.p. engine. Also based on the stats it's safe to say 8,8 cm KwK 36 L/56 will be the stock gun and judging from the weight/load limit that means a very painful grind till the tracks.
Old 2013-03-31, 16:53   Link #4576
Gravitas Free Zone

The WoT website's April Fool's joke is hardly even trying.
Old 2013-03-31, 17:06   Link #4577
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Damnit, I actually want a Luna map.
Old 2013-03-31, 18:05   Link #4578
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
No joke, last year April's Fool was the best.

What happened WG, you were so cool.

Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 18:07   Link #4579
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

this is not fair for red team!

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 18:56   Link #4580
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Wish I could have recorded last night's match with the B1 bis at Westfield. It literally came down to the wire, with me in the B1, a Hetzer, and an SU arty (the tier 4 one), against 3 arty, an NA and a PzIII on their side. And then we lost the arty, and I was left with 3 hp. 3 HP!

I think we won because, when their NA and PzIII attacked our flag, their arty weren't shooting at me for some reason, so I was able to take out their PzIII and the NA. With 5 minutes to go, I told the Hetzer to go hunting... I was surprised all of a sudden when the cap line started on our base (ours was the south flag), when I was AT the base, so I turned around, and there was one of the arty. Which I took out because apparently it forgot I was there.

The Hetz took out the SturmpanzerIII making a run in the middle... which left one more. Who conveniently ALSO tried to make a rush for the flag, and tried to finish him off. Too bad I was the one around the corner and he didn't have a turret heh.

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks