NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE

Spoiler for Aaaand.... just cause.... y'know.... Hughes:
Old 2013-04-01, 21:18   Link #26823
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well yeah that's what I meant, rephrase it so that it's not a bet.

People like to prove others wrong so just say "Did you know that humans can't use---"
Let's try it on Sume-nee and Patchy. VM or PM is better?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 21:20   Link #26824
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Don't tell Seitsuki, but I've been pinging Patchy frequently to get a reaction and so far there's nothing. As for Denpa-ragi... Lets not...

None of this would work online anyway =_=
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 21:26   Link #26825
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Don't tell Seitsuki, but I've been pinging Patchy frequently to get a reaction and so far there's nothing. As for Denpa-ragi... Lets not...

None of this would work online anyway =_=
Challenge them with "Pics or your are lying?".

In any case, I have booked a trip North so I can escape into the jungles of Thailand if needed. You got any backup plan?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-04-01, 21:28   Link #26826
Ridwan

I know controversial statuses are typically posted just to be controversial, but I want to offer my unreligious liberal opinion as to why same-sex marriage does not represent good social policy

Now the typical argument is that same sex marriage breaks the covenant of marriage being between a man and a women. This is overshadowed by the barrage of egalitarian, anti-discriminatory viewpoints of the vast majority of people. And rightfully so, the covenant of marriage deserves to be at the mercy of our fast-paced changing society as much as any other law or belief. What isn't being addressed is the longer-term social consequences.

My biggest problem with same sex marriage is that it's just a short term solution to a long term problem. This long-term problem is the right for children to be raised in healthy environments promoted by diverse, nourishing parents. Now I know most of you are bursting at the seams with knowledge of studies proving that children being raised by same sex couples are equally if not more than developmentally healthy than their counterparts raised under heterosexual couples. These studies are mostly true, but the homosexual parents that have defied society in the past and raised these children represent the best for homosexual parents and show good parenting values as their relationships are equally healthy and are under higher expectation from society. However, as marriage equality becomes more accepted, the larger true representation of homosexual couples will come into being, and the deficit created by a child not being properly given the opportunity to be raised by parents of both genders will be realized as homosexual couples that are less-then-fit to raise children take advantage of their new rights. Obviously, there are heterosexual couples unfit to raise children, but homosexual couples are inherently flawed. The behavioral development of a child is too deeply rooted in his/her biological environment and the healthy development of children under same sex couples peaked in it's beginning, and will decline to the point where it is less than that of heterosexual couples in the coming decades.

Obviously, I can't prove this future trend, and it's simply my opinion that it will happen, but I want you to think about this. These same sex couples can and will pass their sexual preference to their children (obviously these children are adopted or surrogate, but sexual preference is both environmental and genetic). This will create generations of children that are successively raised by homosexual couples. These children will display the full force of developmental degeneration compounded by multiple same sex couples. These trends can even be split by gender, as same sex parents will be able to adopt and prefer children of the same sex. Biologically, these individuals will exhibit less Darwinian fitness from an environmental perspective as 3.5 billion years of evolution are defied. Essentially, we are creating a social underclass in the future.

'Underclass' meaning significantly different from the usual population. We do have children being produced from atypical couples all the time, from socioeconomic differences to ethnic. What I'm saying is the same-sex one is too fundamentally and biologically different to be universally accepted, and it can be inherited, unlike being raised by a single parent. Sure, it's easy to accept now, but as time progresses atypical homosexuals will be increasingly less interactive with their homogeneous yet heterosexual counterparts, something I do not believe we are prepared to accept as a society. You could say my assumptions are based off of prejudice, buy I have no problems with homosexuals or homosexual relationships, I just don't think we're ready to transcend the marriage barrier. As we gain marriage equality, we're really losing long term family egalitarianism. That is why as a liberal, I am opposed to same-sex marriage.
Old 2013-04-01, 21:29   Link #26827
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
Well I've never really heard/seen or even thought of this before. It's definitely something else.
Old 2013-04-01, 21:32   Link #26828
Seitsuki
Onee!

Someone is harassing my Patchy?

*racks slide*
Old 2013-04-01, 21:35   Link #26829
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post

*racks slide*
Not me. I am just spotting her on behalf of my waifu Marisa.

Old 2013-04-01, 21:36   Link #26830
willx
Nyaaan~~

@Ridwan --

That was really really really long. Sexual orientation is on a continuum. We will all be omnisexual.
Old 2013-04-01, 21:38   Link #26831
Ridwan

Teledildonics is are future.
Old 2013-04-01, 21:41   Link #26832
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Oh look it's willx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post

*racks slide*

Well, at least I got Seitsuki to admit one thing...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 21:43   Link #26833
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
@Ridwan --

That was really really really long. Sexual orientation is on a continuum. We will all be omnisexual.
I hope your meaning of omnisexual doesn't include animals and aliens.

Old 2013-04-01, 21:44   Link #26834
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Oh look it's willx

It is willx! .. -run!-
Old 2013-04-01, 21:45   Link #26835
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:

Fantastic job bro, now all we need to do is to bring a trap Flavory into the equation and create a three-sided, three-dimensional relationship....

Old 2013-04-01, 21:47   Link #26836
Seitsuki
Onee!

I admit nothing. You're all insane.

Also: hi will!
Old 2013-04-01, 21:52   Link #26837
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Will, may I offer you a choice of our lovliest traps, Seitsuki and Flavory.

Each of them is cuddlesome and adorable, albeit the former is an aggressive tsundere while the other is a passive kuudere.

Bidding for them has yet to start. Sume-nee is a wealthy and powerful contender so prepare your money quick, and make it payable ASAP to my swiss bank account.

Old 2013-04-01, 22:14   Link #26838
Ridwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I hope your meaning of omnisexual doesn't include animals and aliens.
Here are the list of so-far known genders outside of normative binary :

Androgyne
Asexual
Aunt
Autogynephile
Autosexual
Bear
Beard
Bi-gender
Bitch (derogatory term for aggressive women)
Bottom
Boyfriend
Bride
Brother
Butch
Cowboy
Crossdresser
Dad
Drag King
Drag Queen
Dude
Dyke
Eunuch
Fa'afafine
Father
Faux Queen
Femme
Galli
GAR
Gemblak
Genderfluid
Genderqueer
Gentleman
Ghulamiyya
Girlfriend
Groom
Guevedoche
Hermaphrodite
Hijra
Hombre
Husband
Imam
Intersex
Khoey
Khanith
Lipstick Lesbian
Metrosexual
Monk
Mother
Multigender
Mukhannathun
Muxe
Negro
Neutrois
Nun
Queer
Salzikrum
Sister
Soft Butch
Son
Spivak
Splat
Stone Femme
Sworn Virgin
Third Gender
Transgender
Tomboy
Trap
Travesti
Two Spirit
Uncle
Waria
Warok
Wife
Winkte
Wizard
Old 2013-04-01, 22:25   Link #26839
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
Here are the list of so-far known genders outside of normative binary :
This is when my Orwellian instincts kick in:
Greater precision would have been dangerous. What was required in a Party member was an outlook similar to that of the ancient Hebrew who knew, without knowing much else, that all nations other than his own worshipped 'false gods'. He did not need to know that these gods were called Baal, Osiris, Moloch, Ashtaroth, and the like: probably the less he knew about them the better for his orthodoxy.

tl;dr boys and girls are good as is.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 22:40   Link #26840
HiddenMessage
Tofu Driver

It's so confusing~

Don't Come Near Me! Part ii
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor