AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2013-04-04, 19:29   Link #1
Lord of El Hazard

Tatsunoko Anime

Are there any fans of their animes here? (Stuff like Gatchaman, Casshern, Yatterman, Tekkaman etc. These characters also appeared in the fighting game Tatsunoko vs Capcom.)
Lord of El Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 20:00   Link #2
DuelGundam2099

Space Knight Tekkaman, Tekkaman Blade 1 and 2, Neo Human Casshern, Casshern: Robot Hunter, and Time Bokan Royal Revival are the classics from this studio I have seen. There is also Casshern Sins, but it is.... Eh. Real shame most of their stuff is so obscure, I do have a degree of interest in Hurricane Polymer.

I will return one day, I promise that much.
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 20:36   Link #3
Lord of El Hazard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuelGundam2099 View Post
Space Knight Tekkaman, Tekkaman Blade 1 and 2, Neo Human Casshern, Casshern: Robot Hunter, and Time Bokan Royal Revival are the classics from this studio I have seen. There is also Casshern Sins, but it is.... Eh. Real shame most of their stuff is so obscure, I do have a degree of interest in Hurricane Polymer.
Yet bizarrely, no one has subbed Polymar's TV series or any of the Time Bokans, like Yatterman.

Tatsunokos 60s and 70s animes are great. I put some of them in the "I Hope This Gets Subbed" thread. It's flat-out criminal no one has done them yet.
Old 2013-04-04, 20:48   Link #4
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of El Hazard View Post
Yet bizarrely, no one has subbed Polymar's TV series or any of the Time Bokans, like Yatterman.
Luckily for me, Time Bokan was dubbed and got a routine rerun on my local TV not too long ago . Aside from Time Bokan, the same treatment also received by Casshern and Gatchaman. For Gatchaman, I was glad to finally able to watch the original version without extra effort even though it’s dubbed (the Indonesian dub is good though). Before that, I only watched the Americanized G-Force version when I was a kid. Also, are Kiramekiman and Honey Bee Hatchi also from Tatsunoko? I remember having a good time watching Kiramekiman every afternoon on TV, but I don't like Hatchi.
Old 2013-04-04, 20:59   Link #5
DuelGundam2099

I could be wrong, but wasn't the Polymar ova pair released in the US at some point?

I will return one day, I promise that much.
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-05, 21:52   Link #6
Lord of El Hazard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuelGundam2099 View Post
I could be wrong, but wasn't the Polymar ova pair released in the US at some point?
The OVA was released in the USA.

I was referring to its original 1970s TV series, which has not been subbed at all!