AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Old 2013-04-18, 12:35   Link #38081
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
..... Nevah... we already have plenty of that in doujinshi... don't put it in a fanfic...
You really think Material D would care about the wants and desires of plebeians such as ourselves?
Old 2013-04-18, 12:40   Link #38082
Andarkoshi
Resident Tentacle Monster

Also I think we are missing a very important entry on the list.

Lieze Lotte and Lieze Aria. I can't imagine Those two little felines not wanting to catch themselves a playful little ferret. Because Twincest + Threesome = Epic Win!
Andarkoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 12:41   Link #38083
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
xD I was hoping something like the Material Days version.... or the femdom version without the futa XD

As for the Lieze twins, have them disguise as Nanoha and Fate XD (evil Nanoha and evil Fate is the best)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andarkoshi View Post
Awwww [makes a sad panda impression] Can Dearche at least have a whip and domina outfit?
Sure.

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 12:44   Link #38084
Filraen
Big Damn Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempy View Post
They Call Me Kei
What can I say, I really liked the previous Kevin snippets (except the last one for Gears of Destiny, but never mind that). I look forward what you do with him this time.
Filraen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 14:57   Link #38085
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

And here I am with the Nanoha and Hayate ones.

I fear that i got a little too fluffy with the Nanoha one, but i hope that the Hayate one can compensate.

Spoiler for Report 03 and 04:

Next ones should be the Fate and Signum ones cause the Figmas are glaring at me.

Also if someone wants to add one feel free to do so, I ain't territorial.
Kireen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 15:06   Link #38086
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kireen View Post

I fear that i got a little too fluffy with the Nanoha one, but i hope that the Hayate one can compensate.

Next ones should be the Fate and Signum ones cause the Figmas are glaring at me.

I'll do my best with Kyrie....

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Old 2013-04-18, 15:10   Link #38087
Andarkoshi

Quote:

I Call BULLPOOP!

It definitely was not too fluffy, but that may be just me, I like fluffy ^^ But yeah Nanoha and Yuuno are really cute together ^^

As for Hayate... Lost Arc... Temple of Doom... oh yes I loved that one. Hayate at her most playful... but yeah poor Yuuno. It's either the wedding ring on his finger or off with the fingers. He could get into a worse situation though XD

Ugghhh... just finished writing Stern takes Lil' Subaru home... 32 pages... I'm wasted...
Old 2013-04-18, 15:33   Link #38088
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

I'll see if I can shoehorn Levi in xD

Old 2013-04-18, 15:50   Link #38089
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Because I like Shirou and wanted him in the story, what other reason is there in writing fanfiction? Besides do you really want Zelretch to get involved... again. That Zelretch Did It got a bit old...
I was also thinking about the whole HF true ending, can't we have Shirou and Ilya doing some third magic and put the soul into the body. Hell, you can even have Fate as that body, so that there is 2 personalities, which make for a good load of drama.

@Andar: A suggestion of why Precia went nuts is maybe because Shirou was away from the family for a long time, and she really wanted the company of Shirou. Then, we need some flashbacks and how they met, how Precia (fell in love due to the BAR) came to love Shirou.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 15:56   Link #38090
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

Quote:
I Call BULLPOOP!

It definitely was not too fluffy, but that may be just me, I like fluffy ^^ But yeah Nanoha and Yuuno are really cute together ^^

As for Hayate... Lost Arc... Temple of Doom... oh yes I loved that one. Hayate at her most playful... but yeah poor Yuuno. It's either the wedding ring on his finger or off with the fingers. He could get into a worse situation though XD

Ugghhh... just finished writing Stern takes Lil' Subaru home... 32 pages... I'm wasted...
Thanks, glad you liked it.

Also waiting for that 32 pages to be published.
Kireen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 16:01   Link #38091
Andarkoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I was also thinking about the whole HF true ending, can't we have Shirou and Ilya doing some third magic and put the soul into the body. Hell, you can even have Fate as that body, so that there is 2 personalities, which make for a good load of drama.

@Andar: A suggestion of why Precia went nuts is maybe because Shirou was away from the family for a long time, and she really wanted the company of Shirou. Then, we need some flashbacks and how they met, how Precia (fell in love due to the BAR) came to love Shirou.
[chuckles] More explaining. Can't really do it, Shirou is a separate universe from Nasuverse with no magi around and Illya died a Loooong time ago

Well Precia went mad like in canon, because Alicia died.

Also Precia fell for him for several reasons. Initially he saved her from being run over by a car, she took care of him (because he forbid her to call an ambulance so she took him home and helped him with her magic. He later revealed his own magic and because he asked about Earth Precia deduced that there is a secret society of magic users on Earth. She followed him to Earth (even though he specifically forbid her) but... there was no magi around. She let him stay at her apartment while he decided what he wanted to do next.

Precia at the time was a young woman 20 something years old living a peaceful, a bit boring life. Shirou brought excitement, mystery and danger into her life. He was strong, quite handsome and very mysterious, but was also kind, helpful and was a good person. Poor Precia stood no chance.

Kireen

That will take at least a day or two, need to edit that stuff first...
Old 2013-04-18, 16:05   Link #38092
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
[chuckles]
Well Precia went mad like in canon, because Alicia died.

Also Precia fell for him for several reasons. Initially he saved her from being run over by a car, she took care of him (because he forbid her to call an ambulance so she took him home and helped him with her magic. He later revealed his own magic and because he asked about Earth Precia deduced that there is a secret society of magic users on Earth. She followed him to Earth (even though he specifically forbid her) but... there was no magi around. She let him stay at her apartment while he decided what he wanted to do next.

Kireen

That will take at least a day or two, need to edit that stuff first...
If it weren't for it being a serious plot point, I would have laughed at this.

So, did Alicia die before or after Precia met Shirou?

(out of topic: I just realised that Precia and Simmons from RE6 are very alike, this would make some crack)

@Lhklan: Other than mine, I wasn't aware of other ShirouXOlivie fics/snippets.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.

Last edited by blitz1/2; 2013-04-18 at 16:17.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 16:10   Link #38093
Andarkoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
If it weren't for it being a serious plot point, I would have laughed at this.

So, did Alicia die before or after Precia met Shirou?

(out of topic: I just realised that Precia and Simmons from RE6 are very alike, this would make some crack)
Well I wanted something simple XD

Well Alicia is Shirou's biological daughter so unless a time-travel lost logia was involved I'd say After he met her XD
Old 2013-04-18, 16:13   Link #38094
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Gonna cut in right here, if y'all don't mind. Which I know you don't.

Got some more work done. Time for the next chapter of Altered Course, and this one should prove far more interesting than the last.

Chapter 1

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha:
Altered Course

CHAPTER TWO:
Unquenchable Thirst

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rising Dragon; 2013-04-18 at 16:27.
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 00:04   Link #38095
Mr Coin
Heads or Tails?

Quote:
I deny any responsibility,. I may have come from Nasu oriented forum but I'm just a humble Eldritch Abomination looking for home and people to mind rape.
Just what is the world is an Eldritch Adomination? Are you a distant relative of Cthulhu?

Quote:
[laughs] Oh but why XD
She didn't, Shirou did. He struck a deal with TSAB, custody of Precia, Fate and Alicia in exchange for information he had on many MANY criminal organizations... he probably had some blackmail material on TSAB as well.

Tiresias

I doubt it, I seem to remember that TSAB keeps the background of the rehabilitated criminals a secret to avoid causing them problems. I might have misremembered it though...

bhl88

Seriously XD People seem to have a problem with the fact that I had Shirou tweak Avalon a bit. Shirou who can recreate, manipulate and modify legendary weapons of immense power. He can even recreate the Abilities and Stats of the wielder.

I really hate rules...
Well, Rules are rules, and you need to abide to them. And it's even worse when it comes to cross-overs when the rules of magecraft between two worlds seem to conflict and the unbalanced powerscale. You even have to be specific with each details just not piss off the fans.

And just let it be that Shirou traces Avalon and that's it, and don't even think about modifying legendary weapons of mass destruction. It will ruin the suspension of belief of readers not unless you have the creativity to pull it off.

On the side, It's rather brain racking that Nasu Kinoko said that Shirou is able to trace Avalon, but he is not able to use it even if his affiliation and element are both swords. Could it be because of its alien materials? Or does it requires some sort of alien button just for it to work. OMG, Arturia is an alien!

I'm adding my 2 cents on the go, What if EA was embedded inside Shirou since the fire incident, would he be able to trace the sword after it had stayed inside Shirou for 10 years?

I'm using an euphemitc word here. With all that "Who raise Shirou?" and the randoms things that fandom could think of are inserted inside him. It made him sound like a whore...Really.

Quote:
[Prepares nails and cross.] Well, let's see how you're going to handle things before deciding how to react. [Contacts carpenter for a cross customized for tentacle monsters.]

Anyway, found this while cleaning my HD, decided to give it a shot again cause my lessons are boring. Please don't kill me if it sucks.

Spoiler for Operation Wingemen:
Hahaha, I wanted to smack you on the cheek but a bro-fist would do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
I beg thee...

Put in:
Mission 3: Dearche
Mission 4: Levi
Mission 5: Kyrie
Mission 6: Amitie
Mission 7: Hayate
Mission 8: Fate
Mission 9: Linith
Mission 10: Shamal
Mission 11: Signum
Mission 12: Vita
Mission 13: Nanoha- *blasted*
*cut off*
Make it longer!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Mission 0: Lindy
You forgot to add Leti and Percia as well.

Quote:
Now I'm curious if Chrono will awaken his filial piety and attempt to murder Yuuno... But I approve, I thoroughly approve.
I want to have a try on Lindy as well, If you don't mind.

Oh, also remembered that f91/Kaiser 00 made one of his own.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5497693/35/ShortS

[/SPOILER]

Quote:
Hmm. It's been a while. I'm back, with a new-old project.

So, a little background information. This is a rebuild of an OC I worked with, a nonmagical human with mundane skills. Some of you may recognize him from Food for Thought and Side Dishes stories. Well, I looked over them, and I felt he came off as a bit bland and one-dimensional. I'm hoping this is a bit better.

Anyhoo.

Spoiler for They Call Me Kei:
Tempy~ You're back!

Quote:
... I have a weird feeling that Yuuno wouldn't enjoy Nr. 3 as much as you'd expect...
Spoiler for Possible Squick Futa on Ferret:
That makes sense, since she's a king.

Quote:

Too fluffy? Who says that too much fluff is enough?

Last edited by Mr Coin; 2013-04-19 at 00:32.
Mr Coin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 00:38   Link #38096
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coin View Post
On the side, It's rather brain racking that Nasu Kinoko said that Shirou is able to trace Avalon, but he is not able to use it even if his affiliation and element are both swords. Could it be because of its alien materials? Or does it requires some sort of alien button just for it to work. OMG, Arturia is an alien!
No, it's because the fae hard-coded the damn thing to Altria's mana signature, making its advanced fetures available only to her.
Old 2013-04-19, 00:44   Link #38097
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Waited all day for two posts and no replies on my fic, ouch. :V

Yeah, Avalon only works with Saber's mana. It only worked for him shortly before summoning Saber because the Grail had already chosen him to be a Master and knew he'd summon Saber, so it began feeding him some of Saber's mana, according to Nasu. After the Fifth Grail War, it was mostly useless.

Quote:
Hmm. It's been a while. I'm back, with a new-old project.

So, a little background information. This is a rebuild of an OC I worked with, a nonmagical human with mundane skills. Some of you may recognize him from Food for Thought and Side Dishes stories. Well, I looked over them, and I felt he came off as a bit bland and one-dimensional. I'm hoping this is a bit better.

Anyhoo.

Spoiler for They Call Me Kei:
If you continue this, does this mean we'll finally get to know about the accident with Lindy? :V
Old 2013-04-19, 00:51   Link #38098
vic-vic

Quote:
There is no such thing as enough fluff for me. Especially a Yuunoha one.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 01:14   Link #38099
Andarkoshi

Seems like Avalon solution seems to be really REALLY unpopular... okay then I Did have an alternative but it sounded even more asspullish.

So I'll let Shirou keep Avalon and he'll be able to use it only for himself with 5-10% efficiency because of his connection to Saber and having the thing so long in himself.

As for Precia and Alicia I have a different option. The magical reactor which went kaboom kinda irradiated Alicia, a lot of the power which was generated then got trapped into her body and while it didn't kill her it damaged her body and kinda put her in eternal stasis. Shirou could probably deal with it using Rule Breaker which would release that foreign mana from her body.

And I'm pretty damn sure this will mess with OTHER Nasu rules. I'm writing this to let you see how desperate I am.

Rising Dragon

Sorry, never watch S-Cry-ed so I can't really tell much but... the Mujo fellow seems like a real nutcase O_o
Old 2013-04-19, 01:19   Link #38100
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coin View Post

Make it longer!!!!!
Ill try to put Kyrie... And Rider.

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha