AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-04-17, 01:03   Link #3021
hyl
sneaking like a cat
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Doubtful. Celia is Kokonoe's aunt, and she either wasn't even born yet or quite young when Celia was at that physical age. It's more likely Kokonoe resurrected her or brought her from a different time or something.
Spoiler for story spoiler:
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 01:10   Link #3022
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Doubtful. Celia is Kokonoe's aunt, and she either wasn't even born yet or quite young when Celia was at that physical age. It's more likely Kokonoe resurrected her or brought her from a different time or something.
I checked BB Wikia so yeah, it seems she was resurrected by someone to activate Bang's Nox Nyctores.... which apparently, is now in Relius' possession
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 01:33   Link #3023
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Have fun waiting 2 years.
Which is about the same time when I can touch my PS3 again... or hell, maybe I'll take long holiday and play this if I can't wait anymore.

Oh if Terumi is going to be DLC then does that mean he won't have story mode?
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 01:57   Link #3024
Marly
>AS
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Oh if Terumi is going to be DLC then does that mean he won't have story mode?
Where did this logic stem from?
Marly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 02:11   Link #3025
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Oh if Terumi is going to be DLC then does that mean he won't have story mode?
LOL, there are no individual characters stories in CP.

There's 3 stories (main one, Six Heroes, Sector Seven) and a true ending.
If you've played the CT Reconstruction from Extend, they're basically like that.
__________________
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 02:11   Link #3026
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
I remember that CS character DLC didn't have story mode at first in the vanilla version.. or did my memory just failed me?

Quote:
LOL, there are no individual characters stories in CP.

There's 3 stories (main one, Six Heroes, Sector Seven) and a true ending.
If you've played the CT Reconstruction from Extend, they're basically like that.
Oh? That's even better then
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 02:23   Link #3027
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In front of my computer
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Duo Maxwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Terumi is DLC, a code to unlock him comes with preorders. (Yes, I too am pissed off about that.)

Also, it's PS3 only as of now.
Didn't they say anyone who pre-orders will have a DL-code for Terumi, not Terumi is DLC? It could mean we can unlock him ingame, and anyone who pre-order will have him instantly.
__________________
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 02:29   Link #3028
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Didn't they say anyone who pre-orders will have a DL-code for Terumi, not Terumi is DLC? It could mean we can unlock him ingame, and anyone who pre-order will have him instantly.
Yes, that is a possibility.
__________________
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 03:25   Link #3029
Westlo
Lets be reality
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
October? Man that feels a long way off, how long since CP came out in arcades? Was the wait that long for CT and CS?
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 03:31   Link #3030
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
October? Man that feels a long way off, how long since CP came out in arcades? Was the wait that long for CT and CS?
The wait for CP arcade to console would be about 11 months.

By contrast, CT and CS1 were about 8 months, CS2 was 6 months and Extend was 2 months (4 months if you didn't live in Japan).

Yes, it's a real damn long wait.
__________________
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 03:31   Link #3031
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
October? Man that feels a long way off, how long since CP came out in arcades? Was the wait that long for CT and CS?
the wait is longer this time
CT arcade was released on November and console release was June

CS arcade was also released on November but the console release was July
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 03:56   Link #3032
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
I checked BB Wikia so yeah, it seems she was resurrected by someone to activate Bang's Nox Nyctores.... which apparently, is now in Relius' possession
Oh yeah, I just gotta say... There's so much wrong here. Don't trust BB Wikia because LOL they can get a lot of things wrong.

Kokonoe brought her back to use her antibody power as a trump card against Terumi, since it would render Terumi's BlazBlue useless. Incidentally, it would also make Ragna's BlazBlue useless.
__________________
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 04:29   Link #3033
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Oh yeah, I just gotta say... There's so much wrong here. Don't trust BB Wikia because LOL they can get a lot of things wrong.

Kokonoe brought her back to use her antibody power as a trump card against Terumi, since it would render Terumi's BlazBlue useless. Incidentally, it would also make Ragna's BlazBlue useless.
oh, never knew there was any misinformation there

anyway, about Ragna... wasn't his Azure Grimoire removed? I mean, the arm of his that had it was torn off by Hazama right? then Nu kinda like, fixed it.. oh god, I need to play the story mode again
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 05:00   Link #3034
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
anyway, about Ragna... wasn't his Azure Grimoire removed? I mean, the arm of his that had it was torn off by Hazama right? then Nu kinda like, fixed it.. oh god, I need to play the story mode again
I think I know what you're talking about. But no, it was never removed. It's his right arm. He self destructed his left arm to free Noel and Kokonoe made him another arm. Lambda died and gave Ragna her Idea Engine, which made Ragna's BlazBlue stronger.

Ragna has not lost his Azure Grimoire, though he is now quite literally armless since both his original arms are gone.
__________________
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 05:17   Link #3035
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
I think I know what you're talking about. But no, it was never removed. It's his right arm. He self destructed his left arm to free Noel and Kokonoe made him another arm. Lambda died and gave Ragna her Idea Engine, which made Ragna's BlazBlue stronger.

Ragna has not lost his Azure Grimoire, though he is now quite literally armless since both his original arms are gone.
ah, now I remember. thanks for reminding me

makes me think that the Idea Engine would be the key to bypass Caelica's abilities.
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 06:35   Link #3036
Tong
Now, come at me
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: 2014 World cup hoster
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Tong Send a message via Skype™ to Tong
Seems they're not trying to kill P4U in Europe/World by pushing the release date far.
Like, newer characters were released as DLCs in the past...
__________________
Tong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 07:44   Link #3037
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSyko
BTW, still no guarantee that it's connected to BlazBlue, but the evidence has been somewhat high that it is so I'll put it here. XBlaze is confirmed to be a visual novel and will be released in Japan for PS3 and Vita on July 25th:

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/16...al-novel-game/

This could be partially the reason why CP's console release is farther than usual too.

The chances of a localization is pretty low, but the possibility is still there considering what else Aksys has localized before. Kind of disappointed at the milquetoast protagonist as well.
__________________
SilverSyko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 12:29   Link #3038
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
BBCP Limited Edition will have an arbook, a sountrack cd and a Rachel Alucard Nendo

source

damn, I hope it isn't limited to JP release
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 18:09   Link #3039
cj_iwakura
The Rhythm Rogue
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Coral Springs, FL
Send a message via AIM to cj_iwakura
Yeah, all the alts are getting a little nuts. Bring up Jubei and Kokonoe! (They've got time.)

Yay for Celica. How about (true) Platinum?
__________________
cj_iwakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 18:28   Link #3040
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj_iwakura View Post
How about (true) Platinum?
You mean Trinity? She was kinda hot (and a meganekko, too), but I'd prefer her original body to stay dead. Kokonoe ripping Celica through the space-time continuum using some boundary nonsense is already enough stretching.
__________________
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
3ds, arc system works, arcade, fighting, ps vita, ps3, psp, windows, xbox360

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.