AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-04-10, 06:09   Link #41
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
the bijou are sealed inside people. i dont think there's ever any mention of their dna leaking around inside the jinchuuriki's bodies. please cite an example if there is
But there is the thing that Naruto was born with whiskers mark due to Kushina being NT jinchuuriki.
__________________
My Twitter account! Thanks to Godlike1889 for the sig!
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 23:33   Link #42
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
But there is the thing that Naruto was born with whiskers mark due to Kushina being NT jinchuuriki.
Has that ever been defined that way as naruto having the kyuubi's dna though? I assume it's a retcon because the whole bijou/jinchuuriki thing wasn't intended from the start of the series when naruto first had whiskers. the kyuubi was just a demon/natural disaster that was sealed inside naruto. i assume kishi intended the sealing of the demon to have caused the whiskers. but now when we see naruto born he has whiskers and obviously no kyuubi sealed in him. i guess i'm on the fence with the issue unless it gets an explanation, but i dont think we will get one or really need one. it's just one of those things that doesn't quite make sense (to me at least). i mean, what is the point of naruto having the kyuubi's dna?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 06:52   Link #43
Monster0
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Rochester NY
The only point is, being part monster is frickin'awesome.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 11:32   Link #44
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
But there is the thing that Naruto was born with whiskers mark due to Kushina being NT jinchuuriki.
It's because of the leaking chakra, not the DNA. But of course chakra is also unique to people just like DNA, so one could refer to chakra similarily as to DNA. But even then it was made clear that Naruto's chakra is different from kyuubi's and if it's not transformed then it's like poison to him and even more to others (like Sakura who got hurt by it once). Naruto and kyuubi are able to transform their chakra into another one so they can give chakra to other people. That was explained recently when they gave chakra to the all the people of the allied army.

BTW seeing the recent events with Sasuke - and knowing how close Naruto's form is to the Sage of 6 paths and now also seeing how he can give away chakra and his chakra even reacts with Hashirama's cells - my guess is that Naruto will be able to activate the rinnegan in Sasuke's eyes with his chakra, that is they will have the powers of the sage only when they cooperate instead of fighting like the 2 sons of the sage did.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 15:32   Link #45
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
BTW seeing the recent events with Sasuke - and knowing how close Naruto's form is to the Sage of 6 paths and now also seeing how he can give away chakra and his chakra even reacts with Hashirama's cells - my guess is that Naruto will be able to activate the rinnegan in Sasuke's eyes with his chakra, that is they will have the powers of the sage only when they cooperate instead of fighting like the 2 sons of the sage did.
i think that's a pretty good call it is what naruto has always wanted: to make sasuke's fire stronger with his wind
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 06:46   Link #46
Monster0
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Rochester NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
It's because of the leaking chakra, not the DNA. But of course chakra is also unique to people just like DNA, so one could refer to chakra similarily as to DNA. But even then it was made clear that Naruto's chakra is different from kyuubi's and if it's not transformed then it's like poison to him and even more to others (like Sakura who got hurt by it once). Naruto and kyuubi are able to transform their chakra into another one so they can give chakra to other people. That was explained recently when they gave chakra to the all the people of the allied army.

BTW seeing the recent events with Sasuke - and knowing how close Naruto's form is to the Sage of 6 paths and now also seeing how he can give away chakra and his chakra even reacts with Hashirama's cells - my guess is that Naruto will be able to activate the rinnegan in Sasuke's eyes with his chakra, that is they will have the powers of the sage only when they cooperate instead of fighting like the 2 sons of the sage did.
I already said lets not use DNA ,Chakra instead. I like what your saying,however i don't think anyone in the story really knows much about Bijuu chakra.One episode Kakashi says Naruto heals cause of kyuubi chakra,then it hurts him.If they don't know nothing, we don't know nothing, so i still speculate.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 17:47   Link #47
Monster0
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Rochester NY
Where do Ninja get their chakra? from cells.We get Hashirama chakra from using Hashirama cells.So therefore a Jinchuuriki must have the bijuu chakra stored in their cells with their own.

Where do babies come from? from the parents cells, a sperm and egg. So therefore Minato chakra + Kushina chakra + Kurama chakra = Naruto's own unique chakra signature.

Chakra is not real but babies are, so whether Mashashi Kishimoto likes it or not scientifically Naruto is related to the bijuu. Fantastically we can believe anything we want.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 21:59   Link #48
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
^ lolwut? scientifically, that is utter nonsense. is naruto also related to the bacteria in kushina's digestive tract? but yes, feel free to believe whatever you want i guess
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 17:43   Link #49
Monster0
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Rochester NY
I'm sorry but we are talking about chakra thats is kept inside the cells of the jinchuuriki, not symbiotic organisms of the digestive tract.
A better argument would be more like the ninja seal won't allow the cell division to accept the bijuu chakra.You have to come up with a non-scientific answer.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 18:38   Link #50
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
the bijou are sealed inside people. i dont think there's ever any mention of their dna leaking around inside the jinchuuriki's bodies. please cite an example if there is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster0 View Post
I'm sorry but we are talking about chakra thats is kept inside the cells of the jinchuuriki, not symbiotic organisms of the digestive tract.
A better argument would be more like the ninja seal won't allow the cell division to accept the bijuu chakra.You have to come up with a non-scientific answer.
I already said nearly exactly that in this very conversation...

and your statement involving chakra and babies and what is/is not 'related' is nonsense. 'naruto being scientifically related to the bijou' is a nonsensical thing to say, hence why i brought up other organisms that inhabit the human body (and there are many, many others, none of which are 'related' to a mother's baby...)
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 23:48   Link #51
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
It's because of the leaking chakra, not the DNA. But of course chakra is also unique to people just like DNA, so one could refer to chakra similarily as to DNA. But even then it was made clear that Naruto's chakra is different from kyuubi's and if it's not transformed then it's like poison to him and even more to others (like Sakura who got hurt by it once). Naruto and kyuubi are able to transform their chakra into another one so they can give chakra to other people. That was explained recently when they gave chakra to the all the people of the allied army.

BTW seeing the recent events with Sasuke - and knowing how close Naruto's form is to the Sage of 6 paths and now also seeing how he can give away chakra and his chakra even reacts with Hashirama's cells - my guess is that Naruto will be able to activate the rinnegan in Sasuke's eyes with his chakra, that is they will have the powers of the sage only when they cooperate instead of fighting like the 2 sons of the sage did.
That is indeed a very good possibility. It would probably be only temporary then. Just untill Sasuke would run out of the given chakra. At the same time... we've seen alot of abilities of the rinnegan. Would Sasuke really need one? Also.. would it really be possible since you'd need a special body. Because if that would be true that Sasuke could potentially master any chakra type. Which was, when Kakuzu was introduced, actually impossible.

Which would also lead me to believe that the Senju and maybe the Uzumaki can, because of their special body over time master all chakra's. It could also be the key to use Mokuton ninjutsu. Earth + Fire became lava, a bloodline limit technique of the Mizukage. All of them combined perhaps the wood element or was that only water and earth. Something Yamato explained during Naruto's wind element training. I cant clearly remember that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster0 View Post
Where do Ninja get their chakra? from cells.We get Hashirama chakra from using Hashirama cells.So therefore a Jinchuuriki must have the bijuu chakra stored in their cells with their own.

Where do babies come from? from the parents cells, a sperm and egg. So therefore Minato chakra + Kushina chakra + Kurama chakra = Naruto's own unique chakra signature.

Chakra is not real but babies are, so whether Mashashi Kishimoto likes it or not scientifically Naruto is related to the bijuu. Fantastically we can believe anything we want.
I think you haven't passed biology yet. You are correct though for some part.
In the sperm all the needs to make a baby will be completed as soon as the seed will merge with the female egg/cell. Anything else though isnt how a baby is born.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster0 View Post
I already said lets not use DNA ,Chakra instead. I like what your saying,however i don't think anyone in the story really knows much about Bijuu chakra.One episode Kakashi says Naruto heals cause of kyuubi chakra,then it hurts him.If they don't know nothing, we don't know nothing, so i still speculate.
The Kyuubi's chakra has a certain will right? As explained when he tried to takeover all of the Kyuubi's chakra. So if the Kyuubi would desire to help Naruto... it would naturally heal him. And if he tries to hurt him or takeover Naruto by force... it would hurt him. Its only natural.

Transforming wouldn't make a difference since Killerbee can do it without any effect of him or his body being damaged. Now that the Kyuubi and Naruto are working together it is possible that Naruto could also take the Kyuubi's form without him being hurt in the process.
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 00:10   Link #52
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
All of them combined perhaps the wood element or was that only water and earth. Something Yamato explained during Naruto's wind element training. I cant clearly remember that.
iirc back during naruto's rasen-shuriken training yamato explained that he uses water and earth and those 2 elements are what makes up the wood element. it's not a conglomeration of all 5 elements.

also iirc rinnegan does allow the use of all elements, but the reason kakashi and yamato didn't mention it as a possibility was that rinnegan was still a mythical, unrealistic idea to them at that time. nobody had any idea that someone (nagato) had those eyes during the current time period. and i assume jiraiya didnt tell anyone about nagato
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 00:34   Link #53
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
iirc back during naruto's rasen-shuriken training yamato explained that he uses water and earth and those 2 elements are what makes up the wood element. it's not a conglomeration of all 5 elements.

also iirc rinnegan does allow the use of all elements, but the reason kakashi and yamato didn't mention it as a possibility was that rinnegan was still a mythical, unrealistic idea to them at that time. nobody had any idea that someone (nagato) had those eyes during the current time period. and i assume jiraiya didnt tell anyone about nagato
Ah yes i thought so. But thanks for clearing that up. I wonder though if one with the Rinnegan surpassed the boundries of bloodline limits because for some reason even Madara could use this Wood element technique.
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 06:26   Link #54
Monster0
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Rochester NY
I think you haven't passed biology yet. You are correct though for some part.
In the sperm all the needs to make a baby will be completed as soon as the seed will merge with the female egg/cell. Anything else though isnt how a baby is born.





Tell that to all the crack babies and aids babies. everything in the mother goes into the growing baby.Yes even the bacteria in the digestive track.But were talking about a magic substance inside the cells of the characters in the story.The possibilities for this substance is endless. Oh and thanks for proving that Kuramas chakra is not poisonous.

Last edited by Monster0; 2013-04-19 at 06:44.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 10:05   Link #55
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Ah yes i thought so. But thanks for clearing that up. I wonder though if one with the Rinnegan surpassed the boundries of bloodline limits because for some reason even Madara could use this Wood element technique.
edo-Madara could use wood element because kabuto grafted a large amount of hashirama's cells to his body. He even has the 'hashirama face' like danzo and on the zetsu tree of life. it is not a result of having rinnegan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster0 View Post
Tell that to all the crack babies and aids babies. everything in the mother goes into the growing baby.Yes even the bacteria in the digestive track.But were talking about a magic substance inside the cells of the characters in the story.The possibilities for this substance is endless. Oh and thanks for proving that Kuramas chakra is not poisonous.
so what is your point exactly? that those babies are related to crack? nobody disputes that baby naruto has whiskers. you said something like naruto's zygote = sperm + egg + kyuubi's chakra which would make kurama the third parent... that's not the same subject as talking about birth defects.

and like i said a while ago, i think naruto having whiskers is another muddled issue that will have no clean answer so if you want to call it a birth defect than that's fine. i just dont agree that he's in any way kurama's child
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 16:12   Link #56
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
That is indeed a very good possibility. It would probably be only temporary then. Just untill Sasuke would run out of the given chakra. At the same time... we've seen alot of abilities of the rinnegan. Would Sasuke really need one? Also.. would it really be possible since you'd need a special body.
I'm assuming that the 4 kages won't be enough against Madara, simply because the main characters are Naruto and Sasuke so they should be the ones to end this war. And if the 4 kages and the whole army is not enough that means both Naruto and Sasuke will need a very serious powerup. And what powerups are possible: for Naruto combining sage mode with kyuubi mode (+ now it seems his father will give him the other half of the kyuubi whatever that means, and possibly some new jutsu at last but that's less likely since he can't train him in the middle of a world-ending-super-war), for Sasuke it's the rinnegan (he could also get the 3rd form of sage mode but there's no time now, or maybe the 3rd is just that of Hashirama who will be beaten by Madara anyway). Also for Sasuke to be able to keep up with Naruto a rinnegan is really needed, because if Naruto gets all that new stuff he'll be insanely strong.

I'm also assuming that if they fight on the same side they should also do it as a team eventually, even if Sasuke doesn't want to do that currently, but when they are about to be beaten by the evil boss he will be forced to have a teamwork with Naruto. It makes more sense to have his rinnegan activated by Naruto's sage chakra, since an Uchiha can't have the rinnegan. ( Unless it's revealed that Tobi and Sasuke's parents implanted DNA from Hashirama into the emryo of Sasuke Or that Sasuke is some kind of legendary Uchiha that never existed before that can awaken the rinnegan, which feels like an ass pull )

What i'm expecting is that while they fight together Naruto could continuosly power Sasuke's rinnegan, so it's temporary but it can last until the end of the fight or until Naruto runs out of fuel. I think a collaboration is a much better option in every aspect than anything else.

I don't think that Sasuke would need a special body as long as Naruto gives him the chakra, which he can tune to fit anyone's body. Look at what he did with random people of the army, even hinata became very strong. And we know that they represent the legacy of the 2 sons of the sage, and if you add those two then you get the rinnegan.

As for what Sasuke could give to Naruto, i can imagine that he could partly fuse their mind using a combination of sharingan genjutsu and rinnegan's remote control ability. With that they could see with each other's eyes like the Pain bodies could and have some telepathic conncetion too which would let them be a perfect team. The resulting fusion-like duo could make really creative combinations of jutsu to deliver a great final boss fight against a Madara who will probably fuse with the imperfect 10-tails.

And of course the original idea for why Naruto or Sasuke needs to have temporarily the rinnegan was that they have to resurrect the army, since now it seems that by the end of the war the whole cast might end up being dead, but even right now there are about 70,000 dead.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2013-04-19 at 16:23.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 16:57   Link #57
Monster0
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Rochester NY
so what is your point exactly? that those babies are related to crack? nobody disputes that baby naruto has whiskers. you said something like naruto's zygote = sperm + egg + kyuubi's chakra which would make kurama the third parent... that's not the same subject as talking about birth defects


oh boy, My knowledge of biology was being challenged by someone who thinks that once a zygote is formed that nothing else is needed for the baby to continue growing.And yes it is off track from what was originally just the possibility that some of what makes kurama could be a part of Naruto,even if it is just a part of his chakra signature.The third parent statement was only metaphorical description of kuramas chakra possibly mixing into the fusion of the spermatozoa with the oocyte .

and like i said a while ago, i think naruto having whiskers is another muddled issue that will have no clean answer so if you want to call it a birth defect than that's fine. i just dont agree that he's in any way kurama's child

I too believe that this whole thing that i am speculating about may never have a clear answer. And i think you might be confusing what i was telling you about the original one shot Naruto.I was merely stating that since other aspects of that story carried over into the revamp that maybe him being the son of the 9tails may also carry over in another way.

and sorry i didn't use quotations,i'm a sloppy non computer expert.
__________________
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 21:07   Link #58
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster0 View Post
oh boy, My knowledge of biology was being challenged by someone who thinks that once a zygote is formed that nothing else is needed for the baby to continue growing..
yes, you are clearly the biology master also i never said any of what you're saying here about a baby being born with only it's original cell... again pure nonsense, but i've come to realize that people without points resort to putting words in my mouth. done. believe whatever you want
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 04:35   Link #59
Monster0
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Rochester NY
Putting words in your mouth? i didn't say you were the one that said that.The amount of ignorance is astounding,i believe i'm a victim of whats called trolling.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 05:34   Link #60
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Age: 24
So whats does everyone think Naruto's next new form will be? Now that he got the yang part of Kurama and (probably parts of Shukaku and Hachibi).

Does this mean Naruto to will become some version of SOTSP (with or without rinnegan or sharinrinnegan)?
__________________
My Twitter account! Thanks to Godlike1889 for the sig!
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.