AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-04-21, 21:36   Link #221
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shame Car
It disappoints me how Batman gets two chapters and we never get to play as Nightwing and Raven. The former would be better in the semi-last chapter than Batman since he was Dick Grayson facing future Bruce
Spoiler for spoiler:
. It would have helped to actually show more emotions rather than talk between two deadpan but I guess they we had more Batman because he is popular.

Last edited by amaterasu4; 2013-04-21 at 22:30.
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 00:18   Link #222
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Raftel
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE Send a message via Skype™ to SOGESNAKE
Alright, soooooooooo.... apparantly we go the actual codes now... there was 1 character on that DLC list that was wrong.... the 4 characters that are actual DLC are...

Spoiler for DLc characters:


http://www.mortalkombatunited.com/to...e-disc-source/
__________________
SOGESNAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 00:25   Link #223
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Sooo....wtf? Disc Lock Content?!
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 01:27   Link #224
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Spoiler for DLC:
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 03:22   Link #225
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Sooo....wtf? Disc Lock Content?!
Not necessarily. They could just have pre-planned the DLC and prepared the code for easier integration into the game. BlazBlue CS did the same thing with its DLC characters.
__________________
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 04:02   Link #226
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
^Glad to hear that.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 16:56   Link #227
TnAdct1
Honya-kun
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Clinton, Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
Alright, soooooooooo.... apparantly we go the actual codes now... there was 1 character on that DLC list that was wrong.... the 4 characters that are actual DLC are...

Spoiler for DLc characters:


http://www.mortalkombatunited.com/to...e-disc-source/
If it's true,
Spoiler for possible DLC Characters:
__________________
TnAdct1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 18:31   Link #228
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
It disappoints me how Batman gets two chapters and we never get to play as Nightwing and Raven. The former would be better in the semi-last chapter than Batman since he was Dick Grayson facing future Bruce
Spoiler for spoiler:
. It would have helped to actually show more emotions rather than talk between two deadpan but I guess they we had more Batman because he is popular.
Not possible.

Spoiler for Nightwing:
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 18:59   Link #229
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Initiation to the Bat Family. Become a Robin first, then take on the mantel of the next in line till the Batman mantel is passed on.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 19:28   Link #230
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Initiation to the Bat Family. Become a Robin first, then take on the mantel of the next in line till the Batman mantel is passed on.
When Bruce died in the comics, no one took over the Nightwing mantle. Though Tim did take over the Red Robin mantle, which is what Dick went by in Kingdom Come, so... my god, you're right!

Also, Jean Paul Valley circumvented all of that. And he went crazy and was killed off. So follow the pecking order, or else!
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 23:13   Link #231
Destined_Fate
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: "Sacrifice one to appease the few."
I still stand that if it's Batgirl than it should be Cassandra Cain. She's the best fighter out of all te Batgirls and she would fit so perfectly in a game like this.

That and I'm still not happy that for Babs to be Batgirl again DC felt that they had to completely erase Stephanie Brown and Cassandra Cain and that they felt the need to also kill Helena Bertinelli off screen before New 52 even started than replace her with an alternate universe version.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 07:26   Link #232
Blackbeard D. Kuma
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
If Batgirl really is one of the DLC, that will be my first disappointment in this game. There's more than enough Batman representation in this game.
__________________
A new age of piracy is at hand, and emperor Blackbeard is at the helm of it.
Blackbeard D. Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 18:41   Link #233
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
When Bruce died in the comics, no one took over the Nightwing mantle. Though Tim did take over the Red Robin mantle, which is what Dick went by in Kingdom Come, so... my god, you're right!

Also, Jean Paul Valley circumvented all of that. And he went crazy and was killed off. So follow the pecking order, or else!
Well a boy wonder Robin can't be a boy forever that's why I think the natural thing is after being a robin you become a Nightwing.

And yes Azrael should just stay dead. Too many resurrections in DC comics, Jason Todd is one of better anti-heroes to be brought back.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 18:50   Link #234
Destined_Fate
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: "Sacrifice one to appease the few."
Jason Todd is most well handled DC character in New 52.

Which says a lot.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 18:51   Link #235
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
And yes Azrael should just stay dead. Too many resurrections in DC comics, Jason Todd is one of better anti-heroes to be brought back.
Only took them like 8 years to get it right after bringing him back.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 22:16   Link #236
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shame Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Not possible.

Spoiler for Nightwing:
Spoiler for spoiler:
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 22:38   Link #237
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Only took them like 8 years to get it right after bringing him back.
They kinda messed up again with the Outlaws though when rebooting/restarting...
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 01:03   Link #238
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
I want Cassandra to be the Batgirl.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 20:05   Link #239
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Raftel
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE Send a message via Skype™ to SOGESNAKE
Sooo.... we got a new Lobo image...



We ALSO got news that we'll be getting a new Batman skin... though they didn't say what it was. Guesses~?
__________________
SOGESNAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 20:07   Link #240
JohnNiles
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Adam West Batman.

Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb...
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.