AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-04-22, 14:01   Link #5461
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
again, what you guys, or in this case, Juke did?
Juke trolled Zero.

Trolling is fun, until someone gets hurt, emotionally.

Don't over do it.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 14:01   Link #5462
Pen3

At least i was polite when we plat with Louise.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 14:21   Link #5463
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

I and Iren was polite too when we plat with her.
Old 2013-04-22, 15:16   Link #5464
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Who is Juke exactly?
Old 2013-04-22, 15:34   Link #5465
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
I have been speaking to her.

Chances are hopeful, but like any broken relationship, she needs a time to be alone.

And honestly, is it that difficult to not be a jerk?

- Tak
for juke everything is impossible, but with me all thing are possible. XD

btw who was the person that invited him? someone needs to check on the ppl that randomly invite. and i only do that almost never... actually i only suggest that they go the WoT website and sign an application to get in.... so i haven't invited anyone with the recruiting powers i have been given thus far. also you need to wait 48hrs after leaving a clan/guild/battlegrp before you can rejoin another clan.
Old 2013-04-22, 16:07   Link #5466
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Who is Juke exactly?
One of our members, a pretty cool guy.

And where the hell have you been? We need to plat, like... TONIGHT!

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2013-04-22, 16:14   Link #5467
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

I may not even play anymore today just so my typical failures don't ruin my spirits again after this:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 16:21   Link #5468
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
I may not even play anymore today just so my typical failures don't ruin my spirits again after this:
MuP, the wonder clan, boosting everyone's wins since 2012!

Join us today and receive a free pat on the back!

OTOH, you are playing a M3 Lee, pretty much voted as worst Tier 4 by the community. But don't worry, in most tank trees, there will always be a tier with terrible grind. You are lucky to have the M3 at 4.

- Tak

Last edited by Tak; 2013-04-22 at 17:24.
Old 2013-04-22, 17:03   Link #5469
Gravitas Free Zone

I may put off buying the S-51 until I find out exactly what its in the Soviet tech tree focus next week, though if they just did German arty they probably won't also do Soviet arty.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 17:27   Link #5470
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

waste of time if you don't plan to play arty at all. anyways i've friended RWBladewing on WoT.

hit me up RW if u want to roll Lee with me sometime. I still have mine.

i'm very close to researching the S 51, i'm about 9.5k away from unlocking it. but if i free xp it, i can get the ferdi unlocked, but right now i really want the T57 right now. so i'm holding off eliting tanks. then i still need to grind for the T62A.
Old 2013-04-22, 17:56   Link #5471
Tak

Eventually I will be grinding for the T-62A as well. At this point though, I am going for the Leopard I first. I wouldn't jump on the T-62A bandwagon, because with 8.6 looming, I want to see what the changes WG will make in their ongoing effort to nerf German tanks balance the game

- Tak

Old 2013-04-22, 18:11   Link #5472
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
One of the tanks I'll get... In the far future. Still trudging along in the T-44, but I have to wonder whose bright idea was it to put a 122mm with a 3 second reload time in its weapons list.

Also, let me get this straight, the only difference between the varied 100mms available from this point on to the T-54 is... penetration? And the access to HEAT? There's no damage increase at all?

EDIT: The time where the rush to buy DBs again is almost among us. Are we ready for the mixed stream of tier 7s?
Old 2013-04-22, 18:24   Link #5473
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

M3 Lee... Still on that tank and it's literally hard to go with it. Simply because it's too tall and has TD point of vision which makes no sense.
Old 2013-04-22, 18:34   Link #5474
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Eventually I will be grinding for the T-62A as well. At this point though, I am going for the Leopard I first. I wouldn't jump on the T-62A bandwagon, because with 8.6 looming, I want to see what the changes WG will make in their ongoing effort to nerf German tanks balance the game

- Tak
I doubt thats nerfing, their guns already suck as it is, what needs to be nerfed is the armor values. the HP buffing the Maus will be gettin is sad really.

btw Q when do you want to have everyone shoot my Maus in the training room. Also if you want to invite Louise back, she still thinking about it, you'll need to wait till Wednesday or something.

meh Q, I also elited the M5 Stuart, think of how I feel, overall the ppl in animesuki that plays WoT, I think me and Mow_Mow, put over 1 mil in xp in our tanks, and Mow_Mow has at least 5 or more tier X tanks according the service record.

and i need 54k more xp till i can get the T54E1 unlocked, then the T69 will nothing more than a trophy tank.
Old 2013-04-22, 18:35   Link #5475
Tak

Quote:
M3 Lee... Still on that tank and it's literally hard to go with it. Simply because it's too tall and has TD point of vision which makes no sense.
Trust me, once you are over with that tank, your world will be infinitely brighter.

On another note, I once grind the M5 Stuart to 55K XP just to unlock the Tier 5 Chaffee. Now, the Stuart was a tier 4 scout that gets tier 8 tanks... As you can imagine, the M5 was nothing more than mobile target practice for the duration of 55k... I have to say, I regret it a little now, and should have used that time to grind for the T-62A.

But the point is, if I can do it, so can you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
I doubt thats nerfing, their guns already suck as it is, what needs to be nerfed is the armor values.
T-62A has the quickest ROF and highest DPM, btw.

Quote:
btw Q when do you want to have everyone shoot my Maus in the training room.
This weekend, maybe?

Quote:
Also if you want to invite Louise back, she still thinking about it, you'll need to wait till Wednesday or something.
I will wait until then.

- Tak

Old 2013-04-22, 18:35   Link #5476
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
I hated the Lee, but even I'll admit that, positioned properly, it can be effective. Finding the good corners in city maps though, ah, that's a challenge.

Funnily enough, and I don't think it was ever intended, but the Lee is the PERFECT way to learn how to do corners on the AT-7, given how both have right offset guns.
Old 2013-04-22, 19:54   Link #5477
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Tonight...........just wow......... I'm seriously had to restrain myself from uninstalling WoT after the sheer inexcusable stupidity witnessed tonight, I mean I have seen AI in super mario bros with more complex thought process than the absolute clowns I had the cursed misfortune of playing with tonight.

I had a season consisting of about an hour and a half and ended it with zero wins....ZERO, I was doing pretty good and taking out a good proportion of tanks but then before I knew it I was the last man standing in almost all of them.

In one game I was the only tank left along with one spg on my side who managed to kill ME while I was circle strafing a KV-1 to death in the T49. In another I was up on 6 kills with the sherman and only two enemies remained so I was over mopping up a Matilda just outside their flag when somehow the 2 TD's that camped huddled in our base managed to let a single KV1 (on half health!) kill them all and cap to win the game.....I was speechless.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 20:01   Link #5478
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Tonight...........just wow......... I'm seriously had to restrain myself from uninstalling WoT after the sheer inexcusable stupidity witnessed tonight, I mean I have seen AI in super mario bros with more complex thought process than the absolute clowns I had the cursed misfortune of playing with tonight.
Word of advice: never install XVM in any shape or form. You'll feel much better before a match even begins.

Because if you had, you'll find out like I did (to my horror) that the OVERWHELMING majority of games you'll be playing with have odds stacked hilariously against you its not funny. See my previous screenshots on the usual predicted odds. Most players out there are really just THAT bad.

So it's even more incentive to start platooning!

Last edited by Myssa Rei; 2013-04-22 at 20:13.
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 21:13   Link #5479
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
XVM
Whats this?
Old 2013-04-22, 21:24   Link #5480
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator