AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-04-23, 15:26   Link #2001
leon4281isback
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Spoiler for Talking about Chapter 113 on this manga that hasn't been scanalated yet:
__________________
Right now I'm busy destroying Deadly Fishes of Destruction. Remind me to come up with a new Signature later...
leon4281isback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 16:23   Link #2002
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by leon4281isback View Post
Spoiler for Talking about Chapter 113 on this manga that hasn't been scanalated yet:
Spoiler for 113:
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 16:27   Link #2003
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Spoiler for 113:
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 17:26   Link #2004
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vacationing in the southern isles.
I am always anxious for the translation to come out so that I can understand exactly what is happening between the characters. For some reason in this chapter I do not find it to be a necessity. The activities are plain as day and I could sit and watch with the volume muted and not miss a thing.
Spoiler for more:
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 17:52   Link #2005
crossguy
Obdurate.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Midlandia. Near Scandia.
Weeeeeell.
I guess this is supposed to make up for the slow chapters of character developement.
Nu-huh folks. It's not what I signed on for. I wanted to see more of the thought process as Nagi gets in touch with his inner Dragon God. Not much thinking here. Plenty of action, no explanation.

This story is headed for the big swirly unless the plotlines can come together. I don't EVER see where the author is taking us, but so far my trust has been abused, but never broken. Yeah, I know I'm sounding cranky, but I expect a lot from this story and no understanding of the subplot doesn't help.

DANG. Can that boy get busy or what?

Last edited by crossguy; 2013-04-23 at 17:56. Reason: Mixed reasons.
crossguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 17:59   Link #2006
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Give the kid a break, he's getting more action than any shounen MC has ever gotten.
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 18:17   Link #2007
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vacationing in the southern isles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossguy View Post

This story is headed for the big swirly unless the plotlines can come together. I don't EVER see where the author is taking us, but so far my trust has been abused, but never broken. Yeah, I know I'm sounding cranky, but I expect a lot from this story and no understanding of the subplot doesn't help.
If this was the last chapter I could agree, but after the climax (multiple meanings, multiple times) there is plenty of opportunity for:
1. Nagi's decision
2. Maidens reactions
3. Elders' reactions
4. Islanders' reactions
5. Rinne's place in the story
6. Meanings of sacrifice and favor
7. Do we get our Harem?
8. Happily ever after or not?

It has been a great ride so have faith in a satisfying ending.
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 18:55   Link #2008
Lexxus
No you don't
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Give the kid a break, he's getting more action than any shounen MC has ever gotten.
But this isn't a shounen though.
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 19:12   Link #2009
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
So Nagi's record as a Seinen MC is 3, anyone beat that yet?
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 19:44   Link #2010
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vacationing in the southern isles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
So Nagi's record as a Seinen MC is 3, anyone beat that yet?
Spoiler for records:
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 19:58   Link #2011
Arturro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cracow
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
So Nagi's record as a Seinen MC is 3, anyone beat that yet?
Ryo Saeba from City Hunter and Angel Heart - a dozen or two
Kang Shichan from Aflame Inferno - MC is a womanizer, it's not shown but strongly implied he sleeps with a lots of women
Koinzell from Ubel blatt - MC sleeps with a few secondary female characters, I've droppet that series after a few volumes, so I'm not sure about his current count
Takeru from MuvLuv - I'm not sure if he counts, he sleeps with at least one girl in each alternative history
You could also count MS of such manga as:
Eden: It's an Endless World!
Iketeru Futari
Otogi no Machi no Rena (well, MC is a girl, but her male friend is almost as important as her and he scores some)
I read those manga a long time ago, so I don't remember actual score of MC from those manga. They slept at least with main female character and some secondary characters.
__________________
I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 23:49   Link #2012
Freeter
i see baka people
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: in the club
Damn, Soyogi really got the short end of the stick

Still getting quite a tragic vibe from all of this though. Hopefully Nagi will survive somehow.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=42380&dateline=119337  1797
Now: JoJo, Barakamon, HNYMT, P4G, YnS, AoHaru, Sabagebu, Nozaki, Tokyo Ghoul, SAO2, Glasslip, Ilya
Next: Shinmai Maou, NNB s2

Freeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 23:59   Link #2013
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Damn, Soyogi really got the short end of the stick

Still getting quite a tragic vibe from all of this though. Hopefully Nagi will survive somehow.
Seemed like a pretty big stick to me...
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 02:08   Link #2014
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Seemed like a pretty big stick to me...
Meaning that Soyogi got less attention than the other two.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 08:15   Link #2015
Diamond English
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
Ryo Saeba from City Hunter and Angel Heart - a dozen or two
Kang Shichan from Aflame Inferno - MC is a womanizer, it's not shown but strongly implied he sleeps with a lots of women
Koinzell from Ubel blatt - MC sleeps with a few secondary female characters, I've droppet that series after a few volumes, so I'm not sure about his current count
Takeru from MuvLuv - I'm not sure if he counts, he sleeps with at least one girl in each alternative history
You could also count MS of such manga as:
Eden: It's an Endless World!
Iketeru Futari
Otogi no Machi no Rena (well, MC is a girl, but her male friend is almost as important as her and he scores some)
I read those manga a long time ago, so I don't remember actual score of MC from those manga. They slept at least with main female character and some secondary characters.
Read 'Blade Play'. Think its scanned up to chapter 20 and he does 1 a chapter. Also keep an eye on 'Adam in Puberty' as that has potential.
Diamond English is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 10:14   Link #2016
KLGChaos
The Shermain
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NY
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by leon4281isback View Post
Spoiler for Talking about Chapter 113 on this manga that hasn't been scanalated yet:
Spoiler:
__________________
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 11:11   Link #2017
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Well, “the sex scene continues” is better than “the rape scene continues” . Sorry, I still can’t get rid of Wolf Guy manga’s “rape chapters” from my memory. I blame Umi no Misaki’s scanlator for using the name “Wolfyscans”(a nickname for the MC in Wolf Guy) that makes me remember that manga again >_<.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 11:54   Link #2018
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vacationing in the southern isles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for dirty old man??:
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 12:23   Link #2019
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Spoiler:
I agree. You are old-fashioned.

Joking aside, if you dropped it a year ago why pop up and comment now? You obviously don't know whats going on or the circumstances leading up to this.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 13:19   Link #2020
KLGChaos
The Shermain
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NY
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I agree. You are old-fashioned.

Joking aside, if you dropped it a year ago why pop up and comment now? You obviously don't know whats going on or the circumstances leading up to this.
Someone mentioned the series in a fanclub on another site, so I stopped by here to see if it was true. Only reason really.
__________________
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ecchi, harem, romance, rural, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.