AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-04-28, 03:42   Link #6361
coolextremity

sorry to be late about this but what volume did the anime stop? i currently finished the anime and i find it interesting so i dont know where to start.
coolextremity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-28, 03:49   Link #6362
Kna

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolextremity View Post
sorry to be late about this but what volume did the anime stop? i currently finished the anime and i find it interesting so i dont know where to start.
Start from the beginning I'd say.

The anime went off their own route so I recommend you to read it again from Vol. 1.
You won't be disappointed, trust me.
Kna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-28, 03:53   Link #6363
coolextremity

thanks for the opinion. guess i have a long time to catch up.
coolextremity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-28, 04:19   Link #6364
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
I thought Voban is said to be the most "ancient" Campione in modern day?

@Shinon: (though this is off topic and thread), love your signature !!!
Voban is the oldest campione that's ACTIVE. Aisha has gone off the charts. No one knows where she is presently. She may be dead for all we know. The last time anyone has last seen her was around two hundred years ago I believe.Hopefully, she will be the campione that would show up in the next volume.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-28, 06:34   Link #6365
Yami no Ou
まおう

i think Aisha will show up when the King of the End wakes up
Old 2013-04-28, 08:05   Link #6366
Ultragunner

thanks for the update, great works, guys !!!

Spoiler for vol 13 chap 5:

AGREEEEE!!!!

Spoiler for more of Ena:

LOL
Old 2013-04-28, 08:20   Link #6367
Yami no Ou
まおう

wow vol 13 chap 5 already 40% done,thanks for the fast translation there
Old 2013-04-28, 10:37   Link #6368
Sozoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolextremity View Post
thanks for the opinion. guess i have a long time to catch up.
Depends 5 days at most
Sozoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-28, 10:45   Link #6369
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
I've read it, but isn't it just her one-side statement? Since Godou has no feeling for her and she holds no special talent like 4 main girls, I think even Kaoru has higher chance than her to become "good friend" with Godou.
Yeah it's one-sided but still if Godou's girls gotten wind of it there would be a dustup over this and it could make for a funny subplot or short story.
As far as Fuyuhime actaul chances of getting somewhere with Godou I don't see it happening she isn't going to get into Godou's innercircle and the political marriage wouldn't really benefit him much.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-28, 13:28   Link #6370
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Isn't Aisha supposedly the 3rd eldest on the current alive campione? and Voban being the oldest 300 then Lu Hao 200 and Aisha...???

Then the current generation
Alec
John Pluto Smith
Doni
Godou
People usually belive Voban is oldest of the Devil Kings but thatīs beacuse Aisha has been secluded for a long time now. Lu Yinghua said that itīs imposible to rate a campione by experience or number of Authorities, because all of them are powerful; that might be true but I wouldnīt want to anger Aisha considering how old she is, just imagine the crazy Authorities she must have.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-28, 19:42   Link #6371
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I.....Must...be...patient....for....vol 13.....finished...
so.....i....can.....read....it.....without.....pau se
bruk
Old 2013-04-28, 23:08   Link #6372
haseo0408

I need a little help here, Iīm currently reading volume 6 and I canīt really get what Erica and Liliana said about the divine ancestors so this pretty much I think they meant:

I devine ancestor is a mother earth goddess whoa ha lost her power and so they become a really powerful witch with eternal life, but they can recover their goddess form if they sacrifice their inmortality, is that correct?.
Old 2013-04-28, 23:47   Link #6373
Yami no Ou
まおう

i don't think they can regain their goddess form after falling to the level of a divine ancestor,but they can temporarily transform into snake/dragon heretic god but it means sacrificing of their life force resulting in their death
Old 2013-04-29, 00:04   Link #6374
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
i don't think they can regain their goddess form after falling to the level of a divine ancestor,but they can temporarily transform into snake/dragon heretic god but it means sacrificing of their life force resulting in their death
So they transforn into a dragon god just like Asherah turned Leaviathan, but I donīt get that part, you say they sacrifice their lifes but Asherah reverted to her witch form and itīs still alive and kicking.
Old 2013-04-29, 00:20   Link #6375
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume 6
In front of the demonic cult leader was Asherah with two wounds on her throat. As blood flowed out continuously, her life slowly ebbed away.

Written on the ground beside the witch were geometric shapes and Chinese characters.

Most likely a magic circle for Daoist arts... This was likely what was sustaining Asherah's life.
Luo Hao explicitly extended her life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume 7
With the sound of soul-screeching screams, the Great Sage Equaling Heaven nonchalantly moved his lower jaw, chewed with his teeth and swallowed her, re-enacting a scene from the ''Journey to the West'' when he ate a ginseng fruit...
Sure, if you count being eaten alive as "alive and kicking."
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 00:44   Link #6376
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
So they transforn into a dragon god just like Asherah turned Leaviathan, but I donīt get that part, you say they sacrifice their lifes but Asherah reverted to her witch form and itīs still alive and kicking.
Divine Ancestors are fallen mother earth goddess that have lost almost all of there divine form, powers and memory and have been turned into a human. However in there humans forms they still have great magic reserves, incredible powers and the constitution of a witch. They them selves are immortal and tend to stop ageing around there early teens, however this does not mean they cannot die just that they wont die under normal circumstances. If they do die they will be reincarnated and return, however this process takes a few hundred years come to complete.

What Guinevere did in volume 10 is essentially giving up her immortality in return for temporally gaining powers equal to a heritic god, but yet not truly a heritic god, think fake heritic Minos.

Asherah was originally using a powerful spell that collected large amounts of power from the earth to obtain her Heritic Leaviathan form w/o giving up her life. However during her previous battle with John Pluto Smith before the start of volume six she had used almost all of it in a self-destruction move to try to kill Smith, which she just barely survived. In the first chapter of volume six after she is finishes healing herself Smith then shows up fatally wounding her again. She resumes her Leaviathan form and fights but is defeated, only to have her life prolonged by Guinevere. At that point Asherah has lost her immortality and will die, it would have been in a few months or years if not for the events in volume six and seven.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 02:13   Link #6377
Yami no Ou
まおう

^ during the vol 10 Guinevere use the Holy Grail's powers to create a fake Heretic God Minos,she gave up her immortality when she transforms into a dragon to fight Alec
Old 2013-04-29, 02:20   Link #6378
Trung-t-rung

Anyone know who is the goddess in the end of vol 10 is ? I think it's Athena but some of my friends say that is Lancelot or a god combined of both Lancelot and Athena.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 03:25   Link #6379
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Anyone know who is the goddess in the end of vol 10 is ? I think it's Athena but some of my friends say that is Lancelot or a god combined of both Lancelot and Athena.
the remains of Athena and Lancelot were collected by Guinevere using the Holy Grail so I think its a different Goddess
Old 2013-04-29, 10:05   Link #6380
bakapervert
A pervert

Godou is trashed by his own authority in the latest update (thanks for that zzhk). Shouldn't he be able to use the sword there, considering its his own authority he should know it the best and able to manifest the sword right?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem