AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-04-30, 00:14   Link #21
4Tran
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbZeroNow View Post
There are a few interesting ways they could do a sequel:

1. Miho and some of the Oorai school are selected as representives for the International Senshado tournament along with Maho, Darjeerling and Katyusha. Toss in Anchovy and that redhaired Tsundere from a school that Kuromorimine had dominated. Certainly the variety of tanks used could be increased if the International Senshado rules allow post WWII tanks(and have their cutoff line in the 60s or something).
We're dealing with Japanese otaku here, so World War II tanks are about 60% of the charm. Use newer tanks, and the appeal of the movie would drop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbZeroNow View Post
2. You have a much different Oorai team or you have a completely different school that is also an underdog trying to win for its own purposes(maybe some childhood friends of Miho want to meet her again or childhood friends of some other character a la Saki Episode of Side A).
The chance of this is pretty low. One big reason for the movie is to capitalize on the established characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbZeroNow View Post
3. A movie full of Oorai going to onsens and beaches and the fanservice is taken up to 11!
There's probably no chance of this unless Mizushima isn't director any more. And if that were the case, then the movie probably won't be worth watching either.
__________________
The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won...
4Tran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 02:22   Link #22
Marina2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbZeroNow
There are a few interesting ways they could do a sequel:

1. Miho and some of the Oorai school are selected as representives for the International Senshado tournament along with Maho, Darjeerling and Katyusha. Toss in Anchovy........
If they use this plot, I would prefer them to just only use member of Oorai teams to represent Japan in international. I don't like the idea of mixing them with other school. Maho, Darjeerling , Katyusha and Anchovy can be their audience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbZeroNow
2. You have a much different Oorai team or you have a completely different school that is also an underdog trying to win for its own purposes(maybe some childhood friends of Miho want to meet her again or childhood friends of some other character a la Saki Episode of Side A).
Good idea for spin-off series but doesn't fit for movie plot, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbZeroNow
3. A movie full of Oorai going to onsens and beaches and the fanservice is taken up to 11!
LOL

........................................

My movie idea.......

How about Ooarai has to fight with the [True] German school that Nakasuga Emi, Miho's childhood friend from Little army manga, went to in the international.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic44739_1.gif
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 02:42   Link #23
frodonk
Master of Killing Time
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The World God Only Knows
uhh, how about some elite group of tankers(?) who didn't participate in the tournament suddenly coming to ooarai and then challenging the current champions? Dojo style?
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 07:30   Link #24
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Age: 32
Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
A 30 minute still-shot of a room full of Miho paraphernalia, with the only sound being Rie Tanaka doing excited sounds accompanied with heavy breathing.

"This too, is Sensha-do!"
__________________
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 08:24   Link #25
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
A 30 minute still-shot of a room full of Miho paraphernalia, with the only sound being Rie Tanaka doing excited sounds accompanied with heavy breathing.

"This too, is Sensha-do!"
1 hour of that please, I'll pay whatever it takes!!!!!

*shot*
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 02:23   Link #26
whitecloud
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Plus there is also an ova of Anzio fighting that is absent from the series...beside the movie
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
german, gup, tankery, tanks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.