AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > High School DxD

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-06, 18:57   Link #261
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
So the OP will be done by the same band who did the OP for the first season.
Darn, I was hoping for a better band this time since season 1 sold well.....
What's wrong with Larval Stage Planning? They have their own style of music, and S1's OP was one of my favorite of the season. Plus, musical consistency between seasons is a good thing, though not strictly necessary.

Of course, StylipS has changed their membership since the first season. (YuiKaori graduated to full time voice actorship), but I can see them staying on for NEW's ED.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 05:06   Link #262
Haiprbim
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Visual Dream Panire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
What's wrong with Larval Stage Planning? They have their own style of music, and S1's OP was one of my favorite of the season. Plus, musical consistency between seasons is a good thing, though not strictly necessary.

Of course, StylipS has changed their membership since the first season. (YuiKaori graduated to full time voice actorship), but I can see them staying on for NEW's ED.
Speaking of Openings and Endings, I really much liked the ending Study x Study, would be awesome to have the same Artists perform again.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 06:23   Link #263
II Maestro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Data World
^Can't argue with you! I especially like it when the voice actress of Rias, Asia, Koneko & Akeno sang it.
__________________
II Maestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 22:50   Link #264
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
What's wrong with Larval Stage Planning? They have their own style of music, and S1's OP was one of my favorite of the season. Plus, musical consistency between seasons is a good thing, though not strictly necessary.

Of course, StylipS has changed their membership since the first season. (YuiKaori graduated to full time voice actorship), but I can see them staying on for NEW's ED.
I just love music done by Ceui, Mizuki Nana, and Ayane so I was hoping if one of them would be singing it.



Oh, and the image for the site has been changed.
__________________
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 22:51   Link #265
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I just love music done by Ceui, Mizuki Nana, and Ayane so I was hoping if one of them would be singing it.
Ceui's the only one of those under Lantis, so unless the show's production committee suddenly changed, the other two weren't even possible.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 00:11   Link #266
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Ceui's the only one of those under Lantis, so unless the show's production committee suddenly changed, the other two weren't even possible.
For real? Im depressed. Those three were my favourites.
Though since they are using the same band as the one who sang the OP for season 1, it seems like the ending will be done be StylipS. I dont mind StlipS since the ending in season 1 was great.
__________________
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 04:50   Link #267
DarkJak2050
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Here's the latest visual on New. As well as a preview for the English Dub for Season 1, but I think that should go on another thread.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 10:37   Link #268
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
It's confirmed that StylipS isn't doing the ED for this season. (They're doing Prsima Iliya instead.) So now I'm not sure who it could be.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 10:59   Link #269
Haiprbim
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Visual Dream Panire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
It's confirmed that StylipS isn't doing the ED for this season. (They're doing Prsima Iliya instead.) So now I'm not sure who it could be.
They so like to complicate (or do we?), why don't they just shoot the direct information.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 18:41   Link #270
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Here's the latest visual on New. As well as a preview for the English Dub for Season 1, but I think that should go on another thread.
Irina's hair looks too light colored in that picture.
__________________
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-27, 10:04   Link #271
G147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: earth
Yeah it looks too light colored i believe her hair color should be darker. But then my interest is in the Sword of Betrayer.

Last edited by G147; 2013-05-28 at 06:10.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 19:23   Link #272
mangatron
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
My waifu Akeno and some Assia
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

ARRR AKENO
__________________

I <3 Pantsu
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!
*mangatron's Twintail Celebration begins with Miss Monday
from Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z
!
*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at 88%, I hurt like an abused masochist...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-01, 04:43   Link #273
elebarna
DXD_Oppai universe
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Indonesia,Jember
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
For real? Im depressed. Those three were my favourites.
Though since they are using the same band as the one who sang the OP for season 1, it seems like the ending will be done be StylipS. I dont mind StlipS since the ending in season 1 was great.
well for me n0m...as long the ending like the ED of Season 1 ...i don't mind whoever the band it is =w=

i mean....the ending needs more ero and dat pole dance [O_<] oh yeah that ending really make a chaos with all of my friend in school

whoose with me ? =w=
elebarna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-01, 23:38   Link #274
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
First episode preview's out!

blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 22:06   Link #275
OverSeer
ME? I AM NOBODY!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
So, when is the first ep of season 2 supposed to be out?
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 23:22   Link #276
G147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: earth
The first episode will be release on July 7, 2013.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 23:31   Link #277
DarkJak2050
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
And when will Funimation license and post the episodes for North American viewers?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 23:49   Link #278
bumbayker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: In the middle of nowhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
The first episode will be release on July 7, 2013.
Any info on the time schedule? My guess it will take over Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Bride's slot once its done.
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-03, 00:26   Link #279
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
as long as this is not censored it's gonna be a weekly watch for me.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-03, 00:37   Link #280
bumbayker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: In the middle of nowhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
as long as this is not censored it's gonna be a weekly watch for me.
There will be a censored airing with regular Japanese networks. Only AT-X airs it without censorship like they did with the first season.
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.