AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-09, 13:26   Link #25921
Stufu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Condo...
If Motoharu was considered as dead, what will happen to the idiot trio? we might see some actions after this
Stufu is offline  
Old 2013-05-09, 13:28   Link #25922
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stufu View Post
If Motoharu was considered as dead, what will happen to the idiot trio? we might see some actions after this
Spoiler for Read back the initial spoilers, man:
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline  
Old 2013-05-09, 13:35   Link #25923
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
I think he means that after faking death he has to probably flee cuz he definately cant be there
Though now i wonder what's next for aogami since touma doesnt go to school motoharu left, hes left to take all of fukiyoses beatings
__________________
Richocet is offline  
Old 2013-05-09, 13:38   Link #25924
Stufu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Condo...
hmm yeah I mean that....well whatever now we can't predict things much since this series have a long way to go
Stufu is offline  
Old 2013-05-09, 13:39   Link #25925
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
js06 always alerts the threads of Kamachi's series releases.
I can't find them Q_Q.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
I think he means that after faking death he has to probably flee cuz he definately cant be there
Though now i wonder what's next for aogami since touma doesnt go to school motoharu left, hes left to take all of fukiyoses beatings
Or maybe he needs an alibi to leave AC because of his business on England. Kamachi said that the plot will move back to England.
__________________
Your last hope!
Miraluka is online now  
Old 2013-05-09, 13:46   Link #25926
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Now that we are going back to England means magic, so will we get to see Laura again, yay. I wonder if its gonna be only magic like how this novel is only science side
Oh and for sure Kaori meeting Touma is something I wanna see
__________________
Richocet is offline  
Old 2013-05-09, 13:59   Link #25927
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I can't find them Q_Q.


Or maybe he needs an alibi to leave AC because of his business on England. Kamachi said that the plot will move back to England.
Heads up on the relevant thread... or rather, check your page.

... Plot getting back to England? About time. But how many months more are we going to wait? Hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Now that we are going back to England means magic, so will we get to see Laura again, yay. I wonder if its gonna be only magic like how this novel is only science side
Oh and for sure Kaori meeting Touma is something I wanna see
Damn it dude, stop reminding me on things I want to see! The more I want to see them the more unlikely I'm going to get them!
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline  
Old 2013-05-09, 14:13   Link #25928
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Touma and Misaki have met before does seem very heavily hinted.

...But why do people immediately jump to the conclusion that they were osananajimi ?

Also given how she worded things, I wouldn't be surprised if this was one-sided even WAY back whenever and kamijou never actually knew who she was

So it's not over yet Wilf

EDIT:

Also, if it's about the cover I'm guessing that they're planing to put all the Level 5s on them in these three volumes.
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-05-09, 14:22   Link #25929
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Touma and Misaki have met before does seem very heavily hinted.

...But why do people immediately jump to the conclusion that they were osananajimi ?

Also given how she worded things, I wouldn't be surprised if this was one-sided even WAY back whenever and kamijou never actually knew who she was

So it's not over yet Wilf

EDIT:

Also, if it's about the cover I'm guessing that they're planing to put all the Level 5s on them in these three volumes.
Yeah, this sounds about right. Touma certainly didn't seem very close to Misaki when he mentioned her to Kaori in Vol.1.

It's odd though, she mentioned Touma having something that makes her trust him, even though she almost certainly can't read his mind, and she recently said to Mikoto she doesn't trust folks whose mind she can't read. Or is this Kami-yan disease again?
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline  
Old 2013-05-09, 14:25   Link #25930
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

Also, if it's about the cover I'm guessing that they're planing to put all the Level 5s on them in these three volumes.
Gunha and aogami No. 6 on the next vol cover would be awesome. I can already see a GUTS-filled fighting pose assumed by the two with no.6's face shadowed up and no actual mention of either of them in the vol lol

EDIT: @endscape might be something to do with sisters and/or exterior
__________________
Richocet is offline  
Old 2013-05-09, 14:35   Link #25931
zaeraal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Browsing the comments on 4chan I randomly found interesting theory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4chan
#6's ability is cellular control, basically capable of doing physical powerups and shapeshifting.
But the person's ultimate arsenal is the ability to infect hosts by using his own cells as a pathogen to take full control over the person.
The (fake 6th) could most possibly be one of his hosts.

Aliester needs No.6 since he wants someone to moderate everyone's AIM fields.
But the individual is No.6 just for the fact that he is that hard to find with all the shapeshifting, decoy hosts, etc.
Essentially the person could "die" but as long as one of his hosts is still alive he can take control of the host and revive himself conciously
What do you think?
I always thought of #6's ability as precognition, which would explain why he ended as number six.
But I like this theory way more, sort of like Prototype, and it fits quite well with all we know about him.
zaeraal is offline  
Old 2013-05-09, 14:41   Link #25932
Haigon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Recife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
It's odd though, she mentioned Touma having something that makes her trust him, even though she almost certainly can't read his mind, and she recently said to Mikoto she doesn't trust folks whose mind she can't read. Or is this Kami-yan disease again?
The T-Virus is unstoppable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4chan
#6's ability is cellular control, basically capable of doing physical powerups and shapeshifting.
But the person's ultimate arsenal is the ability to infect hosts by using his own cells as a pathogen to take full control over the person.
The (fake 6th) could most possibly be one of his hosts.

Aliester needs No.6 since he wants someone to moderate everyone's AIM fields.
But the individual is No.6 just for the fact that he is that hard to find with all the shapeshifting, decoy hosts, etc.
Essentially the person could "die" but as long as one of his hosts is still alive he can take control of the host and revive himself conciously
Can control people, don't die as long as there is "spawns"... Sounds like a (very) limited version of Kakine and Misaki, sounds pretty good, so the reason s/he's absent most of time is because s/he is doing work for Aleister?
Haigon is offline  
Old 2013-05-09, 16:34   Link #25933
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Haimura-san's art gets better after each volume.
Maybe, but IMHO he is just using more perspective this time.

Btw, I found Lidvia with the Cross and Sherry with her golem as true art, sadly there are no more of this kind of art from Haimura.
__________________
Your last hope!
Miraluka is online now  
Old 2013-05-09, 16:36   Link #25934
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Maybe, but IMHO he is just using more perspective this time.
Index is a story that has lots of crazy people and scenario so he's going to be challenged a lot more than your typical LN artist.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Btw, I found Lidvia with the Cross and Sherry with her golem as true art, sadly there are no more of this kind of art from Haimura.
I don't really see the big deal of that illustrations though but to each his/her own....
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-05-09, 17:05   Link #25935
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
so many good things to see when I log on. Btw, is the patient that female doctor referring to Touma or someone else? I can see it being Touma with the fact that he basically has a permanent reservation at the hospital.
Welsh_Dragon is offline  
Old 2013-05-09, 17:38   Link #25936
Requiem-x
The slacking one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Yeah, this sounds about right. Touma certainly didn't seem very close to Misaki when he mentioned her to Kaori in Vol.1.

It's odd though, she mentioned Touma having something that makes her trust him, even though she almost certainly can't read his mind, and she recently said to Mikoto she doesn't trust folks whose mind she can't read. Or is this Kami-yan disease again?
Think of everything we've seen so far. Think of what we've seen Touma do to girls so far. The answer is in front of you. Misaki got the hots for Kamiyan long before Birdy started going doki doki for him. Yay Looks like its quite one sided from Misaki's side, though. Oh well, at least she's in the same boat as Mikoto.

So many good stuff to read once I'm back from work.

Though, this is sounding more and more like
Spoiler for Maybe?:


Also, loli Frau is adorable!
Requiem-x is online now  
Old 2013-05-09, 17:47   Link #25937
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
I know I kinda predicted that she would be a fangirl, but I was still kinda hoping to be pleasantly surprised by something

She said that she doesn't know much about magic right? So it's a science incident?
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-05-09, 17:57   Link #25938
Requiem-x
The slacking one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I know I kinda predicted that she would be a fangirl, but I was still kinda hoping to be pleasantly surprised by something

She said that she doesn't know much about magic right? So it's a science incident?
Accept what you can get, man. I'm surprised she actually seems to think so well of him. Our illusions won't need to be so strong now.
Requiem-x is online now  
Old 2013-05-09, 18:37   Link #25939
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Accept what you can get, man. I'm surprised she actually seems to think so well of him. Our illusions won't need to be so strong now.
Then she'll just be another Itsuwa-like fangirl which I don't want.
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-05-09, 19:21   Link #25940
Requiem-x
The slacking one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Then she'll just be another Itsuwa-like fangirl which I don't want.
So, the less obvious is their liking for Touma the better? That's messed up.

I don't know, I can't see Misaki using random people everyday to give Touma remote controllers with "marry me" written on them.
Requiem-x is online now  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.