AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

View Poll Results: Attack on Titan - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 69 44.23%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 51 32.69%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 10.26%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 7.69%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 1.92%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.28%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.64%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.28%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-08, 12:35   Link #401
Claym0re
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Spoiler for Comparison to the source:
Spoiler for Reply to comparison:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-05-08 at 18:06.
Claym0re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 14:01   Link #402
Iron Maw
The Black Wing
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Spoiler for Reply to comparison:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-05-08 at 18:06.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 00:53   Link #403
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
This was probably what happened.

Spoilers
Spoiler for my speculations
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 02:44   Link #404
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claym0re View Post
Spoiler for Reply to comparison:
Spoiler for Reply to comparison:
__________________

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-05-09 at 13:43. Reason: removed hint
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 04:11   Link #405
Mubyoshi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Finally got around to watching this episode, not bad. Had put off watching it because I didn't want to go through the horror again lol. Also just realized that the composer for this anime is the same one for Unicorn, no wonder it's so good!
Mubyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 03:00   Link #406
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 91
I love this reaction.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1oelaRxgXU
__________________
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 06:54   Link #407
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Funny, but obviously playacted.
The comments are funny too.
__________________

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 07:33   Link #408
Claym0re
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Big time OFF - Noone beats dcig's live reaction to Mass Effect 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGChzrpHKh0

Anyway nice banner. Which anime/manga/game is it?
Claym0re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 08:32   Link #409
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shame Car
Lol
amaterasu4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 08:57   Link #410
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
Age: 46
I've seen some of the girl's reactions before. I find her entertaining.

Endless "Easily amused" Soul
__________________
VF-19 and VF-22S from Macross Plus
Signature by ganbaru
Endless Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 19:39   Link #411
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Funny, but obviously playacted.
The comments are funny too.
Lol, yeah.
The two guys acted the funniest.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Claym0re View Post
Big time OFF - Noone beats dcig's live reaction to Mass Effect 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGChzrpHKh0

Anyway nice banner. Which anime/manga/game is it?
Its a lightnovel called Ochitekita Ryuuou(Naga) to Horobiyuku Majyo no Kuni.
http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/bunkoj/ryuou/
__________________
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 22:25   Link #412
GundamZZ
残念美人
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Too bad. Before going to battle field, they should have Wanda and Giant Status training.
__________________
流麗のヒステリア Hysteria of flowing beautifully
三つ腕のリヒティ Lichty of three arms
重剣のクロエ Chloe of giant sword
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 08:46   Link #413
yogotah
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: U.S
I was recommended to watch this show by one my friends. Actually, forget recommended, he actually begged me to watch it, which he doesn't do unless the show is gold. I usually don't like starting new animes until they are halfway done, it make easier on me that way ( I can't handle suspense that well), but anyway, I marathoned the first five last night.

Oh boy, I will say that I like the main character Eren. He's my type of guy, someone out for revenge, nto a pushover, but clearly has a goal that comes from his life experiences. He's different than most main characters because of his thirst for revenge and the destruction of the Titants. I actully want all the titants to die slow....their big grins annoys me to no end.

Maybe if the Titants ate humans because they had to for survival, I would have a different outlook. This would be no different from hunter gather exterminating the buffallos out into extinction and the like...they would almost be justified. But now we can tell that these Titants have a level of intelligence, and that also they have no need for food. This means that they are doing this because of the heck of it, because this is probably a game, a lesson, whatever you want to call it...and this to me makes me angry enough to justify their own extermination. Survival of the fittest right?

I don't want Eren to have died on that episode, but if he is truly dead, it would be consitent with the theme of the show...but i really hope he is not. Like some people have suggested, maybe his dad did inject him with something (only his subconscious remembers) and someone how regeneration is one of his skills. That would be pretty badass.

Or maybe a more realistic conjecture is that Mikasa is the real main character...i mean she is a genius that now has nothing to lose, she's smart, beautiful, and mysterious...all the marks of a great main character. I guess we will have to see. I'm tempted to either become a just anime watcher or maybe peak the manga a bit...but i'm pretty resolute that i will be the former. The setting of this show kinda of reminded me a lot of Claymore for some reason, though i think this a lot better than claymore, thus far.

Definitely the break out show of the season, i can't wait to see more and learn more about these creatures that we call titants...oh man I want to see them squirm so bad..I hate their facial expressions
yogotah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 15:45   Link #414
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogotah View Post
Maybe if the Titants ate humans because they had to for survival, I would have a different outlook. This would be no different from hunter gather exterminating the buffallos out into extinction and the like...they would almost be justified. But now we can tell that these Titants have a level of intelligence, and that also they have no need for food. This means that they are doing this because of the heck of it, because this is probably a game, a lesson, whatever you want to call it...and this to me makes me angry enough to justify their own extermination. Survival of the fittest right?
Most titans have less brains than cats (also creatures who kill for the hell of it). There are a few abnormal ones with brains enough to, say, swipe canons off a wall while they're there.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 19:42   Link #415
Aniyugaiya
The Luminous Swordsman
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Send a message via Skype™ to Aniyugaiya
Such a dang hanger )-:
Aniyugaiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 07:46   Link #416
Kaizokugami
Pirate God
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Over there >.>
Since I haven't seen anyone else post this, I'll do it. If someone already has, disregard.

Spoiler:
Kaizokugami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 21:06   Link #417
Xero8420
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Seven Seas
Age: 22
Armin!!! Y U NO SAVE EREN?!!!
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 22:53   Link #418
Guido
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Monterrey, México
Age: 34
First Battle. Battle of Trost - Part 1

Good evening, everyone.

It's time to hold on my promise and post my reviews for those episodes that I did not comment upon the first time that I watched them.

Right now, I'm rewatching Shingeki no Kyojin for the Halloween season.

Man, watching again this episode made me feel uncomfortable and plagued with goosebumps crawling all over my body. Erens' words of encouragement to Armin, Jean, and Mikasa were not enough to shake off my uneasiness and for good reason. What Team 34 thought would be an easy battle in just a blink of an eye turned into a banquet of carnage: Thomas Wagner, Mina Carolina, and, finally Eren Jaeger fell and were devoured by the Titans; the latter saving Armin from assured death.

I'm angry to see all that carnage again, because it hammers on me once again how much I despise and hate the Titans; a feeling mutually shared with Eren. Moreover, Mikasa's flag to Eren couldn't come unexpectedly with tragic results.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.