AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-11, 12:33   Link #381
Marina2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I haven't forgotten at all. We still have three months from now to even get halfway to the Misaki arc, so what's the rush?
Well, they didn't do Sister arc in the first season even though they have enough ep. to do and had enough time to wait sister arc in manga finished....
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic44739_1.gif
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 12:59   Link #382
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Biribiri-vision of Touma should be interesting.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 13:49   Link #383
leukrota
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I haven't forgotten at all. We still have three months from now to even get halfway to the Misaki arc, so what's the rush?
The rush would be in ending the arc on the manga in only 3 chapters.
leukrota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 20:58   Link #384
Tranhieu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
They won't cover Misaki arc, it'll be for Railgun 3.

Last edited by Tranhieu; 2013-05-14 at 12:54. Reason: nothing important, just trying to avoid further unncessary flaming
Tranhieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 21:04   Link #385
Ilidsor
Angelerator
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada
Yeah maybe they could have fit the two in if they had done the sisters arc faster but I just don't see them doing it after doing the sisters arc so slowly especially if they do the Liberal Arts City arc.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic112299_1.gif
Ilidsor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 21:11   Link #386
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranhieu View Post
They won't cover Misaki arc, it'll be for Railgun 3. We are talking about J.C Staff here after all.
...What does JC Staff have to do with it? Any other studio would be faced with the same problem as well.

Besides, the decision isn't up to them.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 21:12   Link #387
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
What JC Staff has to do with it is that it's JC Staff, so of course people got to hate on it.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 21:21   Link #388
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Sigh, people got to learn how the Anime industry works...

Beginner's Lesson Number 1 - Studios aren't all powerful entities that decides everything on their own.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 22:48   Link #389
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
What JC Staff has to do with it is that it's JC Staff, so of course people got to hate on it.
Maybe you should actually check out how the industry works before spreading your ignorance here.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 22:51   Link #390
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Maybe you should actually check out how the industry works before spreading your ignorance here.
I'm bloody well aware of how it works, Sumeragi. I also know is that JC Staff gets a lot of crap from people on AnimeSuki for their adaptations. Some of it is deserved, like with ZnT, but a lot of it isn't--but a lot of people smear the company anyway, as if everything they make is crap. So don't bloody tell me I'm being ignorant.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 22:53   Link #391
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I'm bloody well aware of how it works, Sumeragi. I also know is that JC Studios gets a lot of crap from people on AnimeSuki for their adaptations. Some of it is deserved, like with ZnT, but a lot of it isn't--but a lot of people smear the studio anyway, as if everything they make is crap. So don't bloody tell me I'm being ignorant.
Sure, because you're ignoring that Kamachi himself has substantial influence on how things are portrayed in the case of Raildex. In fact, they basically ask him to write the general script before starting things.

Also, you expect me to listen to the whining that people on forums do without knowing anything worth something?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 22:55   Link #392
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
I'll clear this up right now- I believe RD was just being sarcastic with that first statement, not serious.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 22:56   Link #393
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Sure, because you're ignoring that Kamachi himself has substantial influence on how things are portrayed in the case of Raildex. In fact, they basically ask him to write the general script before starting things.

Also, you expect me to listen to the whining that people on forums do without knowing anything worth something?
I'm not the one condemning things as JC's fault; I know it's not. I was pointing out the mindset on how people immediately jumped to the conclusion that it was JC Staff's fault--I wasn't happy with that conclusion jump either.

So I'd appreciate it if you don't lump me in with that crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'll clear this up right now- I think RD was just being sarcastic with that first statement, not serious.
This, basically.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 00:26   Link #394
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I haven't forgotten at all. We still have three months from now to even get halfway to the Misaki arc, so what's the rush?
3 months is only 3 chapters of the manga though, and considering the manga pacing, will they finish the story arc on time considering there's still lots of thing to be addressed and the inevitable final battle(and we're heading toward a little bit of flashback)? Accel and Touma final fight for example, took around 5-6 chapters(7 including the epilogue) to finish.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 11:32   Link #395
Primary Consult
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 30
Whether there is a chance or not of the Misaki arc this season, I hope they do not try - it would be rushed and squeeze out any chance at a variety of other stuff.

Sisters+LA+some original content (as Chaos said, SCHOOL perhaps) would be great. There are also some Uiharu and Sisters side stories that could get animated. Or that Mikoto / Kihara Nayuta / Gunha side story which worked its way into canon. Sadly as much as I want to see New Light I don't think the demonstration storyline would really fit anywhere, except maybe an OVA. It's too long to be a flashback ep.
Primary Consult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 11:43   Link #396
Raisingfalcon
Class minus 13
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primary Consult View Post
Whether there is a chance or not of the Misaki arc this season, I hope they do not try - it would be rushed and squeeze out any chance at a variety of other stuff.

Sisters+LA+some original content (as Chaos said, SCHOOL perhaps) would be great. There are also some Uiharu and Sisters side stories that could get animated. Or that Mikoto / Kihara Nayuta / Gunha side story which worked its way into canon. Sadly as much as I want to see New Light I don't think the demonstration storyline would really fit anywhere, except maybe an OVA. It's too long to be a flashback ep.
Words of a wise person. I would love for the misaki arc but it wouldnt work out sadly. In all honesty the best way to go around this if they even have in mind to throw some filler episodes would be for a story where Misaka's group meets kakine as you said or Just go for the gunha story which is gold. These storys would satisfy anyone! Give the level 5's that barely appear some screen time. it can only lead to a good conclusion. Even have hamazura appear if they really indend to through fillers.
__________________
Raisingfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 16:20   Link #397
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
It could have work if they didn't take their sweet time animating the Sister's Arc.

But now with the titles out for the next few episodes we know that they'll be slowing it down again.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 21:11   Link #398
Raisingfalcon
Class minus 13
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It could have work if they didn't take their sweet time animating the Sister's Arc.

But now with the titles out for the next few episodes we know that they'll be slowing it down again.
ITEM appearing is almost at the end of the arc in the manga and episode 8 is called ITEM, hehe cant wait for that episode
__________________
Raisingfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 22:09   Link #399
Marina2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raisingfalcon View Post
ITEM appearing is almost at the end of the arc in the manga and episode 8 is called ITEM, hehe cant wait for that episode
For me, ITEM is the main reason to watch Railgun S

Mikoto vs Frenda might end up become one of the best and the most LOL fight in Railgun if J.C. done it right. Oh yeah, and let see if J.C. will keep Frenda's upskirt pantsu shot or not. Mugino vs Mikoto would be awesome too.

By the way, I think ITEM will appear at the end of ep7 just like how manga ch.25 ended.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic44739_1.gif
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 08:15   Link #400
II Maestro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Data World
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
For me, ITEM is the main reason to watch Railgun S

Mikoto vs Frenda might end up become one of the best and the most LOL fight in Railgun if J.C. done it right. Oh yeah, and let see if J.C. will keep Frenda's upskirt pantsu shot or not. Mugino vs Mikoto would be awesome too.

By the way, I think ITEM will appear at the end of ep7 just like how manga ch.25 ended.
You said it! ITEM no its Frenda & Mugino is the main reason I watch Railgun S.

Frenda's fight with Mikoto was really intense and somewhat fun. While Mugino's meltdowner is just badass that's all.
__________________
II Maestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.