AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Ore no Imouto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ore no Imouto (Season Two) - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 14 23.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 28.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 25.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 15.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.67%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-05-16, 02:00   Link #101
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
And another thing... what happen with the posts after my previous post?
They were speculating about what was going to happen in future episodes (based on the novels), so yeah... better for spoiler & speculation instead.
Old 2013-05-16, 04:19   Link #102
type-R!

In overall I would say they did a good job with the whole Mikagami incident. Even for the casual fan it shouldn't be difficult to see one of the things that is troubling Kirino.
By the way, everytime both siblings have had their reconciling talks, it would have been totally natural if they hugged each other at the end. I feel like this would bring them more close than a simple pat in the head would. Kinda feels like there's some sort of last resort barrier preventing them from doing so (Kuroneko's curse? lol)
type-R! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 17:08   Link #103
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Watched this right after ep5. As an Ayase fanboi seeing her in the OP sequence already got me excited. The scene of her handcuffing someone (we know it can be none other than kyousuke) right before the red string of fate portion can be quite symbolic . Also liked the part in the OP where she traces her index finger along the hanfcuffs.

The final bullet in the OP comes from a shadow of the handcuffs around the heart in the title screen.

There are also some more Kirino hints dropped in the episode, ie: in her dialogue she mentioned how "he will never cheat on me... unlike a certain somebody" (I see this as a response to Kyou and Ruri getting closer together).

Got to say, the romantic tension is shifting to high gears in these two episodes.

I am not a big fan of Kuroneko, but the end credits being written over her face during the end confession scene is distracting.

I am willing to give this ep 8.5/10. I guess I will round it up to a 9.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 00:11   Link #104
cero_86

Older brother here, pretty clear there was no romantic feelings at all in kyoskes little confession this ep. I don't go and blurt it like that haha, but you can see my apprehension, and over protectiveness whenever any of my little sisters start dating.
Kirino on the other hand, pretty clear she has feelings for him.
It is going to be hell for me if I have any girls, and they get into their teens and start dating....
cero_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 15:27   Link #105
kitten320

WTF? This episode was one massive frustration. If you two love each other so much then just finally take incest rote and be done with it!

It is one thing to be worried and another to be a complete jealous asshole!
Old 2013-07-06, 10:40   Link #106
Crassa
Streamline

Damn, wanted to say this since last seasons True Route, and guessing this is the best episode and thread.. Kuroneko is awesommeeeee and soooooooo well designed aka cute lol
Old 2013-07-07, 08:34   Link #107
shironeko8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crassa View Post
Damn, wanted to say this since last seasons True Route, and guessing this is the best episode and thread.. Kuroneko is awesommeeeee and soooooooo well designed aka cute lol
^AMEN. although my most favorite episode has got to be 7, purely kuroneko spotlight and uber moeness! :3