AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-17, 01:14   Link #28861
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 06:26   Link #28862
viperdk1
The Colour of Magic
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Age: 23
This is Carl Froch, British boxer.



Wouldn't make for a bad Kratos in a live action God of War either...if he shaved his head.
viperdk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 08:12   Link #28863
Ridwan
Got A Bad Desire
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: قلوب المؤمنين
__________________
Ridwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 09:14   Link #28864
Solafighter
Hige
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: God only knows
^ Nice find!
__________________
Solafighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 10:25   Link #28865
JokerD
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
That's pretty much my reaction to any emo leads that anime/games come up with. "Why am I saving the world?" Because you along with the rest of the world is gonna die you dumba$$
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 10:32   Link #28866
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
That's pretty much my reaction to any emo leads that anime/games come up with. "Why am I saving the world?" Because you along with the rest of the world is gonna die you dumba$$
Which isn't much motivation if you're suicidal.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 10:38   Link #28867
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?





__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 13:35   Link #28868
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1.048596
Age: 26
Some brazzers here:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Forever alone...

Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 15:05   Link #28869
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
-Snip- EMO Shinji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Which isn't much motivation if you're suicidal.
Suicidal people can just go kill themselves.. oh wait..

All kidding aside the little whiny brat that is Shinji is the reason I never held Evangelion in the same high esteem that its otherwise cult status would seem to indicate I should.. So I can't help but agree with that picture vehemently
__________________
Nyaaaan~~

Last edited by willx; 2013-05-17 at 15:41.
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 22:43   Link #28870
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 26
Images
The real reason behind the deflated duck in HK
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 22:45   Link #28871
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Its technically an accurate translation.

No way they could be referring to duck liver.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 22:47   Link #28872
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Its technically an accurate translation.

No way they could be referring to duck liver.
I am guessing it is Kung Po style with chicken substituted with duck. And bad Chinese writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Suicidal people can just go kill themselves.. oh wait..

All kidding aside the little whiny brat that is Shinji is the reason I never held Evangelion in the same high esteem that its otherwise cult status would seem to indicate I should.. So I can't help but agree with that picture vehemently
You are once like that.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 23:01   Link #28873
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Images
This isn't Harry Potter!!!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 23:04   Link #28874
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Images
This isn't Harry Potter!!!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Why does Bill look so trappish 0_0 ?!
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 02:18   Link #28875
Ridwan
Got A Bad Desire
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: قلوب المؤمنين
Harry Potter Moefication is never complete without Fleur and Loony.

And Narcissa.
__________________
Ridwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 03:10   Link #28876
Mr Hat and Clogs
Troublemaker Fanclub
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 31
For it to be truly successful, and break all records they need to moeifiy Dumblodore. Only than can they truly claim success.
__________________
Mr Hat and Clogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 03:23   Link #28877
Ridwan
Got A Bad Desire
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: قلوب المؤمنين
Hagrid is a bigger hurdle, actually.
__________________
Ridwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 06:05   Link #28878
Mr Hat and Clogs
Troublemaker Fanclub
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 31
Oh true, I forgot about him.
__________________
Mr Hat and Clogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 09:06   Link #28879
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Bishified
__________________
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 09:07   Link #28880
Ridwan
Got A Bad Desire
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: قلوب المؤمنين
No hotlinking.
__________________
Ridwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
humor

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.