AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-18, 09:13   Link #28881
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 09:16   Link #28882
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
^
He looks like a Uke... I think he might be Uke.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 09:24   Link #28883
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 09:30   Link #28884
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
^
He looks like a Uke... I think he might be Uke.
Explains the actions he took in his youth (if you know what I mean).
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 09:31   Link #28885
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25






__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 09:31   Link #28886
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Explains the actions he took in his youth (if you know what I mean).
Oh I wouldn't know anything about that...

...No seriously, I don't And from the sound of it, I don't think I want to find out
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 10:00   Link #28887
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Explains the actions he took in his youth (if you know what I mean).
Unfortunately They didn't really do anything.
__________________
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 10:01   Link #28888
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
Age: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Not sure how he could have sent that letter in 1936 when he died in 1874.

Endless "Something's fishy" Soul
__________________
VF-19 and VF-22S from Macross Plus
Signature by ganbaru
Endless Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 10:36   Link #28889
DRAGUN H.E.X.
DAT Shiny Gunpla~
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: brunei darusalam
Age: 24
Send a message via Yahoo to DRAGUN H.E.X.
4uck Michael Bay's Transformers 4!!! i'd rather have this instead!!!

ビークールの* - YouTube
__________________
TRANSFORMERS
MACHINE ROBO
DIAROBO
GYROZETTER

Last edited by DRAGUN H.E.X.; 2013-05-18 at 10:50.
DRAGUN H.E.X. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 10:41   Link #28890
Solafighter
Hige
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: God only knows
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
4uck Michael Bay's Transformers 4!!! i'd rather have this instead!!!
This video is unavailable.
__________________
Solafighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 11:02   Link #28891
Birdway
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Images
This isn't Harry Potter!!!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
No wonder why Voldemort wanted to kill them.
__________________
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 15:01   Link #28892
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 16:31   Link #28893
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
Age: 46


Endless "Hold my beer, I'm gonna try something" Soul
__________________
VF-19 and VF-22S from Macross Plus
Signature by ganbaru
Endless Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 23:35   Link #28894
Birdway
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I like turtles... maybe not.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 01:39   Link #28895
Jaieni
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Physics Lab
Jaieni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 02:38   Link #28896
Raiga
tl;dr
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
What the hell is the second term? It's just a box. Also a girl who's smart enough wouldn't date a guy who tries to appear more intelligent than he is by using stupidly obfuscated notation. Is it really necessary to divide by fractions? Like, everywhere? Knowing that dividing by 1/100 equals multiplying by 100 is great and all, but doing it twenty times is just tedious, not a sign of intelligence. One part of that equation was "multiply by cos(60) and divide by cos(60)." Why would you ever. One part also says "take the halfth root" which is retarded on multiple levels.

Ignoring the second term, I got 87051904399, which is longer than a US phone number but I don't know about other countries. It's dominated by the first term, which evaluated to 400*14661^2, unless I messed up my arithmetic--and that's all this is, when it comes down to it. Arithmetic. Anyone who took high school math up to trigonometry can do this, given enough time, paper, a calculator, and patience. Hell, I could plug it into wolfram alpha. If you want a smart girl, why not make your phone number the constant term in the unique solution to a non-homogeneous differential equation, given initial conditions? (then again, you can plug that into wolfram too, but the point stands)
__________________
Raiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 02:46   Link #28897
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
I think the answer is 867-5309
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 02:54   Link #28898
bigdeal000
malefic
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Nowhere, because I don't exist
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
What the hell is the second term? It's just a box. Also a girl who's smart enough wouldn't date a guy who tries to appear more intelligent than he is by using stupidly obfuscated notation. Is it really necessary to divide by fractions? Like, everywhere? Knowing that dividing by 1/100 equals multiplying by 100 is great and all, but doing it twenty times is just tedious, not a sign of intelligence. One part of that equation was "multiply by cos(60) and divide by cos(60)." Why would you ever. One part also says "take the halfth root" which is retarded on multiple levels.

Ignoring the second term, I got 87051904399, which is longer than a US phone number but I don't know about other countries. It's dominated by the first term, which evaluated to 400*14661^2, unless I messed up my arithmetic--and that's all this is, when it comes down to it. Arithmetic. Anyone who took high school math up to trigonometry can do this, given enough time, paper, a calculator, and patience. Hell, I could plug it into wolfram alpha. If you want a smart girl, why not make your phone number the constant term in the unique solution to a non-homogeneous differential equation, given initial conditions? (then again, you can plug that into wolfram too, but the point stands)
It's...just a joke, you know....
__________________
BORK NO CARE
YOU NEAR BORK YOU GET INJURED BORK SMASH BORK KILL
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 03:00   Link #28899
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Images
Sumeragi's Padawan in Training
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 03:03   Link #28900
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Images
Sumeragi's Padawan in Training
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
That hardly seems fair...
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
humor

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.