AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-18, 02:48   Link #21
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamadooddood View Post
That aside, after I read the article, I think that ANN might have been talking about something else instead, and were completely misled. I don't think Enterbrain has anything to do with DAL. Unless Enterbrain was the error, but then who cares if they get it right anyway?
I was rather suspicious of such a big reveal being intentionally leaked so long before the game came out, so I did some check-up, and indeed Enterbrain has nothing to do with the DAL novels or even the game. Dragon Magazine/Fantasia is the company that runs the chapter in its magazine and publishes the novel volumes.

I don't know which part ANN got wrong, but now I'm definitely suspicious of this announcement.

Quote:
P.S. I got someone to help me pre-order the limited edition off Wondergoo. B2 tapestry, here I come!
Saywut?


EDIT: Well the original Enterbrain note that the ANN article was indirectly based on does talk about being able to see the heroines after marriage when they've started families, but nothing on that page says Enterbrain has anything to do with DAL's development. That's just an ordering page to order the game on, through Ebiten's online shopping guide.

So it could actually be good info, as Ebiten isn't saying they're the ones who are saying it. It's teaser info to promote the game, just like preview screenshots, trailers, and synopses. ANN just got it wrong that Enterbrain had anything to do with the DAL novels.
__________________

Last edited by Shinji103; 2013-05-18 at 03:09.
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 08:20   Link #22
iamadooddood
NOM.
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Singapore
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I was rather suspicious of such a big reveal being intentionally leaked so long before the game came out, so I did some check-up, and indeed Enterbrain has nothing to do with the DAL novels or even the game. Dragon Magazine/Fantasia is the company that runs the chapter in its magazine and publishes the novel volumes.

I don't know which part ANN got wrong, but now I'm definitely suspicious of this announcement.

Saywut?


EDIT: Well the original Enterbrain note that the ANN article was indirectly based on does talk about being able to see the heroines after marriage when they've started families, but nothing on that page says Enterbrain has anything to do with DAL's development. That's just an ordering page to order the game on, through Ebiten's online shopping guide.

So it could actually be good info, as Ebiten isn't saying they're the ones who are saying it. It's teaser info to promote the game, just like preview screenshots, trailers, and synopses. ANN just got it wrong that Enterbrain had anything to do with the DAL novels.
Lol, so I see. How did they get the info anyway?

As to the B2 tapestry thing, go to the bottom of this page. One of the stores was offering it as a store exclusive item. Goes by the name of WonderGOO. Or something along those lines.

Spoiler:


Say, is there any chance of a sequel of DAL:RU adding in the later Spirits as well? Yamai and Miku routes would be fun. 8D
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 09:02   Link #23
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamadooddood View Post
Lol, so I see. How did they get the info anyway?
I don't know where they got the info, but between that and the magazine scan of Origami (I'm honestly quite surprised they're going so far as to actually revealing end-game CGs before the game is even out), it's cleaer that it was accurate.

Quote:
As to the B2 tapestry thing, go to the bottom of this page. One of the stores was offering it as a store exclusive item. Goes by the name of WonderGOO. Or something along those lines.
Oh, I thought you were talking about some other game called "WonderGOO." I pre-ordered mine off of Ami Ami.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 09:51   Link #24
iamadooddood
NOM.
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Singapore
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I don't know where they got the info, but between that and the magazine scan of Origami (I'm honestly quite surprised they're going so far as to actually revealing end-game CGs before the game is even out), it's cleaer that it was accurate.

Oh, I thought you were talking about some other game called "WonderGOO." I pre-ordered mine off of Ami Ami.
Well, it's to answer to the pregnancy rumours that would eventually arise because of what was stated on the preorder site. And even without said rumours, it would only be natural for someone like Origami to have a pregnancy ending. So they just decided to release one CG image of a pregnant Origami. Because more would be overkill.

Lol, I said off not of. I was advised to get the tapestry because it was worth the most out of all the store-exclusive preorder goodies. Shipping's going to hurt quite a bit though, B2 tapestry won't be light and small.
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 10:09   Link #25
Birdway
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by farios View Post
Oh shit, what the hell man?

Spoiler for game:
Wow, didn't know about this.

Do you have about the others??
__________________
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 10:11   Link #26
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Wow, didn't know about this.

Do you have about the others??
I doubt we'll see magazine spoilers for the other girls' routes, and frankly I prefer it that way. Too many spoilers. >.>
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 11:05   Link #27
Trung-t-rung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Smiling Origami. WOW. Just Wow.
Anyway, the game wouldn't spoil the content of future novels, right?
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 11:14   Link #28
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Smiling Origami. WOW. Just Wow.
Anyway, the game wouldn't spoil the content of future novels, right?
It shouldn't. The game doesn't even have essential novel characters like Mana in it.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 16:41   Link #29
Mystic_Vegetto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I doubt we'll see magazine spoilers for the other girls' routes, and frankly I prefer it that way. Too many spoilers. >.>
Agreed. Granted, for me, I'm not really interested in Origami, but rather I like the Spirits more than the other characters in the show. So the less spoilers for them..the better the game experience for me.

But that makes me wonder though, since I'm assuming this is a Magazine Scan and they showed Origami, did they show her "ending" I guess you can call it that due to her high/low popularity? Was there even a popularity poll to see which of the girls stand in popularity?
__________________
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 16:52   Link #30
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Well there was a poll on the popularity of the novel characters a bit back in the novel thread.



Origami was actually rated #5, behind all the spirit characters who are in the game.

So if that is any kind of indication, they decided to spoil her ending since she's the least popular of the heroines in the game.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 19:13   Link #31
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
^ Never get tired of seeing that poll, Tohka claimed first place in that poll !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamadooddood View Post
Spoiler for :
I never thought I would see Origami smiling.
And it may just be me, but I think Origami looks great with long hair.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2013-05-18 at 23:03.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 19:27   Link #32
iamadooddood
NOM.
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Singapore
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Smiling Origami. WOW. Just Wow.
Anyway, the game wouldn't spoil the content of future novels, right?
I would think, that if she has managed to end up with him, she has every reason to smile.

Nah it won't, only characters from the first 3 volumes were included. Plot's only after volume 4 at most.

If Mana really isn't in the game, I just can't understand why she isn't in the game but someone like Ryouko is.

Speaking of future novels, what I really want to see is the addition of characters in future novels. More heroines = more fun.
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 11:53   Link #33
Mystic_Vegetto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Well there was a poll on the popularity of the novel characters a bit back in the novel thread.



Origami was actually rated #5, behind all the spirit characters who are in the game.

So if that is any kind of indication, they decided to spoil her ending since she's the least popular of the heroines in the game.
That's what I was thinking. "Let's give the least popular girl's ending away so we can hype the game for the more popular ones." Not a bad strategy if you think about it.
__________________
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 10:23   Link #34
iamadooddood
NOM.
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Singapore
Age: 21
Say, is it just me or is Tohka's hair more purplish in this game than it is in the anime or light novel? Or maybe just the anime. Light novel Tohka's hair seems to fluctuate in between these two ranges.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Well there was a poll on the popularity of the novel characters a bit back in the novel thread.



Origami was actually rated #5, behind all the spirit characters who are in the game.

So if that is any kind of indication, they decided to spoil her ending since she's the least popular of the heroines in the game.
I just noticed just how unpopular Origami is compared to the top 4. Fourth place Yoshino got over 60% more votes than her lol. You might be on to something there.

And I continue to wonder why "Shiori" was one of those you could vote for. I'll never understand the hype over traps.

Last edited by iamadooddood; 2013-05-20 at 10:37.
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 15:46   Link #35
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Wow.


Can anyone confirm me how many character gets their after story with pregnant endings?
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 20:08   Link #36
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Wow.


Can anyone confirm me how many character gets their after story with pregnant endings?
My bet would be all of them. Though I really doubt anybody will get any confirmation until the game comes out and we see the endings for ourselves. They probably just let Origami's ending out to show that the game does indeed have pregnancy endings. I know I was skeptical about that leak until I saw that magazine scan.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 21:33   Link #37
holybell84
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
My bet would be all of them. Though I really doubt anybody will get any confirmation until the game comes out and we see the endings for ourselves. They probably just let Origami's ending out to show that the game does indeed have pregnancy endings. I know I was skeptical about that leak until I saw that magazine scan.
If all of them... Yoshino pregnant????
__________________
Standing Strong
holybell84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 22:05   Link #38
iamadooddood
NOM.
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Singapore
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
My bet would be all of them. Though I really doubt anybody will get any confirmation until the game comes out and we see the endings for ourselves. They probably just let Origami's ending out to show that the game does indeed have pregnancy endings. I know I was skeptical about that leak until I saw that magazine scan.
I didn't need the magazine scan, or even the leak, and I already knew that Origami would get a pregnancy ending. I mean, just look at her and how she behaves towards Shidou, and then try telling me that she won't get one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
If all of them... Yoshino pregnant????
Yup. They'll probably give her a more grown-up look to go with it though, if it happens.

And Kotori. Reminds me of this line in the side story Kotori Birthday:
Spoiler:
I'm waiting to see the scene where they return.
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 02:48   Link #39
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamadooddood View Post
I didn't need the magazine scan, or even the leak, and I already knew that Origami would get a pregnancy ending. I mean, just look at her and how she behaves towards Shidou, and then try telling me that she won't get one.
I meant they leaked the game CG of her ending to show that the info about the pregnancy endings was true.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 05:12   Link #40
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamadooddood View Post
Spoiler for Just in case:
Instead of sequel, isnt't possible they may add their routes as downloadable content ?
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.