AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-06-06, 22:59   Link #61
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Spoiler for V2 spoiler begins:


Spoiler for V2 C1 Part 2:
Thanks for the summary
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 23:43   Link #62
Mystic_Vegetto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Just a heads up, but Volume 3 was released last week.
__________________
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 04:13   Link #63
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
Just a heads up, but Volume 3 was released last week.
By the way who is your pic or banner and avatar?
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 06:02   Link #64
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Spoiler for V2 spoiler begins:


Spoiler for V2 C1 Part 2:
his childhood friend will not be amused.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 11:01   Link #65
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Well, funny thing you mention that....


Spoiler for Remainer of Chapter 1:
......I know its not what I should be focusing on, but he threw her in the washing machine?
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 11:29   Link #66
iCK
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Thanks for the summaries as always, but would really appreciate it if my question back a couple pages ago was answered.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 12:11   Link #67
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
This seems to be one of the first LNs where you can "weight out" pros and cons, lol. Because some things I really hate about this novel, but some are just pure genius! I never heard of a MC
Spoiler:

LOL
__________________
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 18:34   Link #68
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
This seems to be one of the first LNs where you can "weight out" pros and cons, lol. Because some things I really hate about this novel, but some are just pure genius! I never heard of a MC
Spoiler:

LOL
Spoiler for Pros:


Spoiler for Cons:
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-08, 09:05   Link #69
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Well, funny thing you mention that....


Spoiler for Remainer of Chapter 1:
DAT SUMMARY. I THANK YOU.

also, boob wars for childhood friend vs "little sister" plox (btw who was known to be stacked? Mio or Yuki?)
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-08, 22:20   Link #70
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
DAT SUMMARY. I THANK YOU.

also, boob wars for childhood friend vs "little sister" plox (btw who was known to be stacked? Mio or Yuki?)
Mio is clearly the most stacked in the three.

Just looking at the images, the new character will be:

Devil Girl-Trusted aide of the Evil one who murdered Tojo's dad.

Busty High School Teacher.

Two New Hero Faction Character-

1) Yuki's sister, also flagged Tojo's childhood friend.
2) Guy with a spear, also Tojo's childhood friend.

There jobs will be trying to murder Mio.

Last edited by ArchmageXin; 2013-06-08 at 22:30.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 00:50   Link #71
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Mio is clearly the most stacked in the three.

Just looking at the images, the new character will be:

Devil Girl-Trusted aide of the Evil one who murdered Tojo's dad.

Busty High School Teacher.

Two New Hero Faction Character-

1) Yuki's sister, also flagged Tojo's childhood friend.
2) Guy with a spear, also Tojo's childhood friend.

There jobs will be trying to murder Mio.
and I be assuming the two girls will be quite... attached to him nao, giving Mio and Yuki a rather complicated love polygon. Maria is... well... yeah... so I doubt she'd be into him so bad like horny Mio but she's probably content to be part of his wimminz harem as his adviser of ero.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 01:56   Link #72
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Mio is clearly the most stacked in the three.

Just looking at the images, the new character will be:

Devil Girl-Trusted aide of the Evil one who murdered Tojo's dad.

Busty High School Teacher.

Two New Hero Faction Character-

1) Yuki's sister, also flagged Tojo's childhood friend.
2) Guy with a spear, also Tojo's childhood friend.

There jobs will be trying to murder Mio.
Zest the devil girl killed mio parents not Tojo's lol
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 04:20   Link #73
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
and I be assuming the two girls will be quite... attached to him nao, giving Mio and Yuki a rather complicated love polygon. Maria is... well... yeah... so I doubt she'd be into him so bad like horny Mio but she's probably content to be part of his wimminz harem as his adviser of ero.
oh maria..take a look at vol 3 pics XD
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 04:57   Link #74
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Mio is clearly the most stacked in the three.

Just looking at the images, the new character will be:

Devil Girl-Trusted aide of the Evil one who murdered Tojo's dad.

Busty High School Teacher.

Two New Hero Faction Character-

1) Yuki's sister, also flagged Tojo's childhood friend.
2) Guy with a spear, also Tojo's childhood friend.

There jobs will be trying to murder Mio.
You just spoiled us with something really big. Jin's demise!? Isn't he the strongest ever hero?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 07:54   Link #75
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
You just spoiled us with something really big. Jin's demise!? Isn't he the strongest ever hero?
She killed Maria's parents, not Jin. Also Tojo is the strongest, Jin's strength hasn't been mentioned.
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 10:11   Link #76
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
She killed Maria's parents, not Jin. Also Tojo is the strongest, Jin's strength hasn't been mentioned.
I'm confused they said tojo's parents. Now maria's parents. Which is it?
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 10:33   Link #77
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I'm confused they said tojo's parents. Now maria's parents. Which is it?
Jin is Tojo's father, and is known as the previous strongest hero. the one dead are mio's parents.
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 10:40   Link #78
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
Jin is Tojo's father, and is known as the previous strongest hero. the one dead are mio's parents.
I thought Tojo is the former strongest hero before he got stripped off his status.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 10:50   Link #79
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I thought Tojo is the former strongest hero before he got stripped off his status.
tojo is a famous hero in his faction, his dad jin is the former strongest.
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 14:02   Link #80
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
tojo is a famous hero in his faction, his dad jin is the former strongest.
The spoiler said Tojo was the strongest hero at age ten, then got banished cause he covered for some idiots screw-up.

edit: here's the quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
It is at this point we are hinted the MC epic-fucked up 5 years ago, was the "strongest hero" (at the age of 10), lost his hero status, and thus he now live with his dad far away.
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
borderline hentai, harem, magic, over-the-top ecchi

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.