AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-06-09, 14:21   Link #81
Lantern
<(゜∀。)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
The spoiler said Tojo was the strongest hero at age ten, then got banished cause he covered for some idiots screw-up.

edit: here's the quote.
Just to clarify the confusions here:

Spoilers
Spoiler for Tojo
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Spoilers
Spoiler for ...then whose parent got killed?
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 14:26   Link #82
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 24
Do yu know where I can find the images from Vol. 2 and 3?
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 15:21   Link #83
Kadi
知識の探求者
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Someone trusted the accuracy of ArchmageXin's spoilers? Seriously? Oh, well, never mind.

The only good parts about this LN are the H scenes. The rest consists of predictable plot, asspull power-ups and there was even a training arc. Because Basara (first name of the MC) is pretty weak after all. Until the asspulling starts again. It's really not something you want to read with your brain on.

Btw, the nurse with the boobs will be the opponent of Vol 4 and be part of the divine faction, most likely. It's pretty obvious from the first time she shows up.

Anyway, I believe this will be super popular so go knock yourselves out!


P.S.: The washing machine is a lie.

Last edited by Kadi; 2013-06-09 at 15:35.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 15:35   Link #84
waffler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
so if basara wasnt the strongest hero how strong was he?
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 15:41   Link #85
Kadi
知識の探求者
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
He could use one unique technique (Vanishing or Banishing Shift), was furthermore a child genius and probably the best of his generation, by far, when he was ten. He probably would have become strongest in the future, but not yet.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 16:20   Link #86
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Someone trusted the accuracy of ArchmageXin's spoilers? Seriously? Oh, well, never mind.

The only good parts about this LN are the H scenes. The rest consists of predictable plot, asspull power-ups and there was even a training arc. Because Basara (first name of the MC) is pretty weak after all. Until the asspulling starts again. It's really not something you want to read with your brain on.

Btw, the nurse with the boobs will be the opponent of Vol 4 and be part of the divine faction, most likely. It's pretty obvious from the first time she shows up.

Anyway, I believe this will be super popular so go knock yourselves out!


P.S.: The washing machine is a lie.
So its like DxD?

Incidentally, what kind of asspull? The "I was hiding my strength" Hagure Yuusha class? The "I have an evil being inside me that just woke up and thinks you smell tasty" Naruto class? The "Cause fuck you" Index class? Or is it the "I called a Boob God from nowhere" DxD class? Wait, the last one only happens in that series.....
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 16:30   Link #87
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
So its like DxD?

Incidentally, what kind of asspull? The "I was hiding my strength" Hagure Yuusha class? The "I have an evil being inside me that just woke up and thinks you smell tasty" Naruto class? The "Cause fuck you" Index class? Or is it the "I called a Boob God from nowhere" DxD class? Wait, the last one only happens in that series.....
I may or may not quote you on that sometime in the future. Just giving you a heads up.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 16:43   Link #88
Kadi
知識の探求者
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Spoiler for Vol 2 showdown, Yuki:
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 18:28   Link #89
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
status "gone"? Was he banned? Or did he put that up himself? Anyway either Kadi or ArchmageXin is a troll (or someone you thinks he is a troll at least). Though I don't think that both are.
__________________
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 20:18   Link #90
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Someone trusted the accuracy of ArchmageXin's spoilers? Seriously? Oh, well, never mind.

The only good parts about this LN are the H scenes. The rest consists of predictable plot, asspull power-ups and there was even a training arc. Because Basara (first name of the MC) is pretty weak after all. Until the asspulling starts again. It's really not something you want to read with your brain on.

Btw, the nurse with the boobs will be the opponent of Vol 4 and be part of the divine faction, most likely. It's pretty obvious from the first time she shows up.

Anyway, I believe this will be super popular so go knock yourselves out!


P.S.: The washing machine is a lie.
Oh Geez. Everyone make mistakes :P Especially when you are doing summaries in the middle of an IRS audit.

Anyway, here is the sentence

刃更无言地拎起万理亚的后衣领,将她扔进浴室中并关上了门,毫不留情地从外面用拖把和洗衣机把门堵上。随即门就被从对面咚咚敲响了,

There was certainly an washing machine.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 20:28   Link #91
zzhk
Summary Machine
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
He threw her into the bathroom and blocked the door with washing machine.

Are you simply ad-libbing using the nouns?
__________________
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 20:29   Link #92
Lantern
<(゜∀。)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Oh Geez. Everyone make mistakes :P Especially when you are doing summaries in the middle of an IRS audit.

Anyway, here is the sentence

刃更无言地拎起万理亚的后衣领,将她扔进浴室中并关上了门,毫不留情地从外面用拖把和洗衣机把门堵上。随即门就被从对面咚咚敲响了,

There was certainly an washing machine.
Er... it actually translates into:
Quote:
Without a word, Basara picked up Maria by her collar, tossed her into the bathroom and shut the door, then mercilessly barricaded it with a mop and a washing machine. Soon afterwards, sounds of knocking was heard from the other side of the door.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 20:33   Link #93
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
I'm confused, is the MC really strong or is he just potential for the moment?

Judging by the gauntlet that appears in the illustrations, can he do a full armor mode?

This series sort of reminds me of Hagure Yuusha from the spoilers.
__________________
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 20:39   Link #94
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
This series sort of reminds me of Hagure Yuusha from the spoilers.
But from the spoilers I can also see that ttosnd's MC is not as awesome as Akatsuki from Hagure Yuusha
__________________
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 20:43   Link #95
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
He threw her into the bathroom and blocked the door with washing machine.

Are you simply ad-libbing using the nouns?
No, like I said, I was more than slightly distracted at that point. It was my first interpretation but I couldn't understand why Maria didn't turn the water off from the inside.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 21:13   Link #96
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
well would have been too good to be true, eh?

In the anime/manga/ln world nothing but disappointment awaits you...
__________________
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 23:59   Link #97
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
... is it safe to assume Mio falls in love with our MC even more after this?
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 21:10   Link #98
Mystic_Vegetto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Akiba Blog has some Volume 3 Spoilers:

__________________
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 21:20   Link #99
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
Akiba Blog has some Volume 3 Spoilers:

The only thing I think I got from that was
Spoiler for spoiler:
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 22:52   Link #100
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
Akiba Blog has some Volume 3 Spoilers:

Oh man I hope if someone would translate it in bakatsuki
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
borderline hentai, harem, magic, over-the-top ecchi

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.