AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Total Eclipse/Muv-Luv

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-01-08, 15:45   Link #81
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 16:14   Link #82
Hagoshod
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Send a message via AIM to Hagoshod
Spoiler:
Hagoshod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 01:24   Link #83
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sleeping in Yokohama base, Section 9.
Damn it /m/...

My mind went through the same trauma when I watched Azumanga Daioh

Spoiler for CODE 991:
__________________


When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 07:51   Link #84
issuzark
Resident yoyoer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Post-apocalyptic Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Damn it /m/...

My mind went through the same trauma when I watched Azumanga Daioh

Spoiler for CODE 991:
Why was I expecting actual Azumanga Daioh?
__________________

柚香マイワイフ!<3
issuzark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 09:04   Link #85
Dragonkid11
A random-man
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Damn it /m/...

My mind went through the same trauma when I watched Azumanga Daioh

Spoiler for CODE 991:
Am I the only one who kinda wanted this?
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 22:38   Link #86
faiz blaster
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
So, it seems that the whole trend of "one more loop after Alternative" is not something limited to only Westerns...

__________________
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 23:01   Link #87
G147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
So, it seems that the whole trend of "one more loop after Alternative" is not something limited to only Westerns...

Well there are many thoughts of the game by many people. Some of the Japanese fans feel like the series is too dark and wanted a happy ending. Some loved the dark theme of the story but hated the so-called "crappy" ending, seems like they wanted something more dramatic from Takeru like "i'll live in this world and fight on carrying the will of my fallen comrade" sort of ending.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 00:21   Link #88
faiz blaster
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Well there are many thoughts of the game by many people. Some of the Japanese fans feel like the series is too dark and wanted a happy ending. Some loved the dark theme of the story but hated the so-called "crappy" ending, seems like they wanted something more dramatic from Takeru like "i'll live in this world and fight on carrying the will of my fallen comrade" sort of ending.
That actually sounds pretty cool....
__________________
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 00:32   Link #89
John117xCortana
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
In that scenario. How would Takeru face Tsukuyomi for failing to keep his promise?

Last edited by John117xCortana; 2013-06-11 at 10:50.
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 02:11   Link #90
G147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
In that scenario. How would Takeru face Tsukiyomi for failing to keep his promise?
What promise? And its Tsukuyomi.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 10:50   Link #91
John117xCortana
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
He promised to take care of Meiya remember?
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 19:29   Link #92
G147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
He promised to take care of Meiya remember?
Yeah but she also said that she understands that they need to prioritize their mission.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 21:50   Link #93
John117xCortana
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
But still a promise was not kept.
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 00:49   Link #94
G147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
But still a promise was not kept.
But it was also Tsukuyomi who told Takeru to prioritize his mission first Meiya second.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 11:23   Link #95
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Doing Anzu's paperwork.
Age: 28
Don't worry, he makes it back, Tsukuyomi nods in understanding... and then hands him a tanto.

"Come, Takeru-sama. We shall commit seppuku together."
__________________
~Speaking my mind, even when it costs me~
One must forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged.Heinrich Heine.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 11:46   Link #96
G147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Don't worry, he makes it back, Tsukuyomi nods in understanding... and then hands him a tanto.

"Come, Takeru-sama. We shall commit seppuku together."
Seppuku is something the Japanese samurai do to protect their honour they won't do it for something like this, not to mention if she does that it'll be a big slap to Meiya and the people who died in the operation.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 12:06   Link #97
John117xCortana
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Even though she said she'd understand if he prioritized the mission first I don't think she'd really truly forgive Takeru for not being able to save Meiya.

Lets not forget about Yuuhi. How is Takeru going to face her? What would he say to her?
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 19:06   Link #98
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Doing Anzu's paperwork.
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Seppuku is something the Japanese samurai do to protect their honour they won't do it for something like this, not to mention if she does that it'll be a big slap to Meiya and the people who died in the operation.
I get that, but this is Alternative Earth, where the Japs are retarded YAMATO DAMASHII faggots.
__________________
~Speaking my mind, even when it costs me~
One must forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged.Heinrich Heine.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 06:16   Link #99
G147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
I get that, but this is Alternative Earth, where the Japs are retarded YAMATO DAMASHII faggots.
Hey don't say that Seppuku is a very sacred thing to the Samurai, they wont use it for something trivial.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 10:56   Link #100
John117xCortana
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
The worse part is that it was Takeru who ended Meiya's life. Which ironically was what Tsukuyomi feared when she first met Takeru.
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.