AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-06-18, 20:51   Link #241
Somethindarker
The Man.
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Silent Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Ishibumi just mentioned that he already decided on the last part of the fourth story arc, not the end of the series. And what is wrong about placing a Volume on Gasper.
If people would read the afterwords they'd know that there are at least 3-4 more arcs left of Isseis story. With either a continuation of a more adult themed College DxD or a spin-off with Millicas. But they don't and rarely re-read the thread to get caught up.
__________________
Dig me up from under what is covering the better part of me.
<img src=images/as.global/smilies/smile.gif border=0 alt= title=Smile class=inlineimg />
Somethindarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 09:20   Link #242
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Does it mean than Xenovia, Irina and Rossweisse will be the Main characters as a heroines who save Issei in the next Vols.?

For this fourth story arc, I’m thinking of digging into more depth about the heroines such as Xenovia, Irina, Ravel, and Rossweisse, who didn’t get that much spotlight. For the start, it was Ravel. It seems like the story ended where they promised each other about their future, so I’m sure Ise and Ravel will become good partners. But, Ravel sure is a strong girl.

Now then, I’m thinking of making Xenovia and others take the main role after this, but I’m thinking of having Gasper take the main part next time. Kiba also had the main role in Volume 3, so I will be using this opportunity to talk about his story since it will be unfair if Gya-suke doesn’t have one as well.

Or Issei will save her like Ravel?
__________________
WILD_LION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 10:11   Link #243
Somethindarker
The Man.
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Silent Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Does it mean than Xenovia, Irina and Rossweisse will be the Main characters as a heroines who save Issei in the next Vols.?

For this fourth story arc, Iím thinking of digging into more depth about the heroines such as Xenovia, Irina, Ravel, and Rossweisse, who didnít get that much spotlight. For the start, it was Ravel. It seems like the story ended where they promised each other about their future, so Iím sure Ise and Ravel will become good partners. But, Ravel sure is a strong girl.

Now then, Iím thinking of making Xenovia and others take the main role after this, but Iím thinking of having Gasper take the main part next time. Kiba also had the main role in Volume 3, so I will be using this opportunity to talk about his story since it will be unfair if Gya-suke doesnít have one as well.

Or Issei will save her like Ravel?
No, I think he meant that he was just going to make them stand out like how Ravel stood out in vol. 14 and Rias did in vol.10, taking the center stage in the story, maybe they'll get power-ups or maybe their relationships with Issei will take another step, we'll have to wait and see.
__________________
Dig me up from under what is covering the better part of me.
<img src=images/as.global/smilies/smile.gif border=0 alt= title=Smile class=inlineimg />
Somethindarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 20:52   Link #244
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
I have a doubt about the Longinus Smasher?
Ddraig reveals that this is a forbidden and sealed attack
Does it mean that Issei can not activate it freely in his Cardinal Crimson Promotion?
__________________
WILD_LION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 21:46   Link #245
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethindarker View Post
If people would read the afterwords they'd know that there are at least 3-4 more arcs left of Isseis story. With either a continuation of a more adult themed College DxD or a spin-off with Millicas. But they don't and rarely re-read the thread to get caught up.
With that each arc seems to amount somewhere along 2 to 6 volumes. The Red Dragon Emperor's Awakening Arc consist of volume 1 and 2. Birth of the Breast Dragon Emperor Arc with volume 3 to volume 6. The Heroic Oppai Dragon Arc is volume 7 to volume 12. The Legend of Oppai Dragon and his lively Companions with volume 13 to volume 14 and still ongoing.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 22:43   Link #246
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Return of The Comeback
Longinus Smasher is indeed a forbidden weapon and it needs a certain condition to be used:

- Ise must be in Juggernaut Drive

Since in exchange for a powerful attack, something must be paid as an equivalent, his life force.

But during the battle against Jabberwock, for him to be able to use it again, while not in JD, Ddraig must have converted Great Red's attack, since he said that the destructive power is insane, into LS.

But then again, maybe Ise's body was different this time. Ise used the LS while in JG as a reborn Devil. Now that he's a Hybrid-Dragon Devil, his new body might have withstand it.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 23:31   Link #247
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
While, I doubt that Ise would be capable of using the original Longinus Smasher in CCQ, it might be possible for him to use a considerably less powerful version of it.

In other words, something less powerful, but having similar "properties" as the original Longinus Smasher.

But, Ise probably won't be capable of using it, until he masters his CCQ mode.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 23:33   Link #248
G147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: earth
Well he does have the Dragon Blaster from his Triana Bishop.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 23:34   Link #249
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Longinus Smasher, the only thing we know is that Ise only used it twice. Once when he used Juggernaut Drive, and the second time when he merge with Great Red. Then there is the speculation that the source of the move's power is Ise's life source. Other than being a forbidden power that he shouldn't be using, what do we know about it? Anyone want to take a crack of it?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 23:54   Link #250
Somethindarker
The Man.
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Silent Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Longinus Smasher, the only thing we know is that Ise only used it twice. Once when he used Juggernaut Drive, and the second time when he merge with Great Red. Then there is the speculation that the source of the move's power is Ise's life source. Other than being a forbidden power that he shouldn't be using, what do we know about it? Anyone want to take a crack of it?
[Longinus Smasher] is probably like his other abilities in using his stamina. [Juggernaut Drive] uses his life force because it forcefully unlocks all of his stored power and unleashes it in a ball of compressed rage fueled badassery. [Cardinal Crimson Full Drive], in my opinion, unlocks only the absolute peak of power that his body can take at the time it's used. His [CCFD] was considerably stronger when he fought Grendel than when he fought Sairorge or CaoCao making me believe that the form can be trained to become more stronger. [Longinus Smasher] had been used with absolutely no mention of it affecting his lifespan forcing him to stop using it, then again I could be wrong since not even Azazel can estimate his new [Mini True Dragon] body's life force.
__________________
Dig me up from under what is covering the better part of me.
<img src=images/as.global/smilies/smile.gif border=0 alt= title=Smile class=inlineimg />
Somethindarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 00:02   Link #251
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethindarker View Post
[Longinus Smasher] is probably like his other abilities in using his stamina. [Juggernaut Drive] uses his life force because it forcefully unlocks all of his stored power and unleashes it in a ball of compressed rage fueled badassery.
[Cardinal Crimson Full Drive], in my opinion, unlocks only the absolute peak of power that his body can take at the time it's used. His [CCFD] was considerably stronger when he fought Grendel than when he fought Sairorge or CaoCao making me believe that the form can be trained to become more stronger.
[Longinus Smasher] had been used with absolutely no mention of it affecting his lifespan forcing him to stop using it.
I think that it if it was that simple, Ddraig wouldn't call it:

Quote:
[Ö..Longinus Smasher. Itís a taboo power which you are not supposed to attain.]
Due to this statement, I think that Longinus Smasher has some pretty outrageous requirements, that Ise hasn't recognized, because .. he was in Juggernaut Drive / combined with Great Red - since, apart from those two moments we haven't seen any other indication that would suggest that Ise used this move.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 00:09   Link #252
Somethindarker
The Man.
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Silent Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I think that it if it was that simple, Ddraig wouldn't call it:



Due to this statement, I think that Longinus Smasher has some pretty outrageous requirements, that Ise hasn't recognized, because .. he was in Juggernaut Drive / combined with Great Red - since, apart from those two moments we haven't seen any other indication that would suggest that Ise used this move.
That could also be taken that since Issei is a human he's not supposed to use an ability reserved for certain dragons. Look at the times he used them, the first time he was "Dragonified" by [Juggernaut Drive] the second time he has fused with Great Red. His life force, in my opinion, was only used because his body couldn't take the immense power output that Ddraig had locked away which is why all the previous users died after unleashing it. Issei doesn't have huge magic reserves like Vali so the only thing it has to use after it's spent is his life force, but since his life force was seemingly unaffected the second time he used [Longinus Smasher] I'm inclined to believe that it uses stamina like his other abilities.
__________________
Dig me up from under what is covering the better part of me.
<img src=images/as.global/smilies/smile.gif border=0 alt= title=Smile class=inlineimg />
Somethindarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 15:01   Link #253
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Is there a relation between Juggernaut Drive and Divine Dividing Issei power up that the author mention?
Because Issei into Juggernaut Drive the Scale Mail assumes the form of a miniature version of Draig, and it gains the white wings of the Divine Dividing and all its powers, which he took from Vali in their first battle.

Is there a relation between the form of a miniature version of Draig Armor and get the full stability of Cardinal Crimson Promotion?
Because the curse dont exist anymore, right? The curse of the Juggernaut Drive can be permanently removed if the hatred of its past possessors are dispersed, and they died protecting Issei.
__________________
WILD_LION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 15:38   Link #254
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Is there a relation between Juggernaut Drive and Divine Dividing Issei power up that the author mention?
Because Issei into Juggernaut Drive the Scale Mail assumes the form of a miniature version of Draig, and it gains the white wings of the Divine Dividing and all its powers, which he took from Vali in their first battle.
I think that Juggernaut Drive is simply a mode, where the user uses all the power that he has at his disposal to defeat anyone around him, until the lifespan of the user is completely drained.

Since, the power of Albion has already been placed within Ddraig's Soul, there has been nothing preventing Ise in Juggernaut Drive, from using it.

I don't think that there is some "special" relation, with Divine Dividing and Ise's Juggernaut mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Is there a relation between the form of a miniature version of Draig Armor and get the full stability of Cardinal Crimson Promotion?
Because the curse dont exist anymore, right? The curse of the Juggernaut Drive can be permanently removed if the hatred of its past possessors are dispersed, and they died protecting Issei.
Well, if you mean to ask, if Ise will look like he did in Jugeurnaut Drive, but still be in control, when using his CCQ promotion ... personally I doubt that's going to happen, since Ise's Cirmison Queen mode, has been created as something completely different then Ise's Juggernaut Drive...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 21:14   Link #255
G147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Is there a relation between Juggernaut Drive and Divine Dividing Issei power up that the author mention?
Because Issei into Juggernaut Drive the Scale Mail assumes the form of a miniature version of Draig, and it gains the white wings of the Divine Dividing and all its powers, which he took from Vali in their first battle.

Is there a relation between the form of a miniature version of Draig Armor and get the full stability of Cardinal Crimson Promotion?
Because the curse dont exist anymore, right? The curse of the Juggernaut Drive can be permanently removed if the hatred of its past possessors are dispersed, and they died protecting Issei.
Juggernaut Drive is like a forbidden mode for Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing, it merely unlocks the full potential of the two Longinus at the expense of the user's life.

And no Cardinal Crimson Promotion is different from the Juggernaut Drive, Issei needs to first master using the Triana before he can stabilize the Cardinal Crimson Promotion.

@Wild Lion, did you actually read the novels, since this were all stated in the novels.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 21:49   Link #256
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Juggernaut Drive is like a forbidden mode for Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing, it merely unlocks the full potential of the two Longinus at the expense of the user's life.

And no Cardinal Crimson Promotion is different from the Juggernaut Drive, Issei needs to first master using the Triana before he can stabilize the Cardinal Crimson Promotion.

@Wild Lion, did you actually read the novels, since this were all stated in the novels.
I read and re-read them, i was just searching in the novel one clue, to help me to understand the way wil take the author to improve Issei Divine Dividing powers, white armor right arm, white wings.

Maybe his mutant life(Zero-Infinite) will help on it.

I also think in Hakuryuukou-senpai phrase:
There was nothing I could say. Itís just like how I imagined! I knew it would turn up like this! How much do you guys, the past Sekiryuutei, love that song!? From the side of the vision, Hakuryuukou-senpai shows his smile.
[Butts are also wonderful, current-Sekiryuutei.]
Tell that to Vaaaaaaaaaaali!!

I just cant imagine what he will do to to improve Divine Dividing powers.
Maybe a Balance Breaker touching Rias Butts and change the color of Albion powers.

That questions is because i just want to hear your ideas.
And how are related the clues in DxD Universe.
Because in this moments of the story Issei need to domain four opposite power entities:
Draig(Dragon entity inside SG)---------Albion(Stolen power inside Draig Soul)
Big Red(Body and blood) ---------------Ophis(Life Power)
__________________

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-07-01 at 22:19.
WILD_LION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 22:33   Link #257
Somethindarker
The Man.
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Silent Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
I read and re-read them, i was just searching in the novel one clue, to help me to understand the way wil take the author to improve Issei Divine Dividing powers, white armor right arm, white wings.

Maybe his mutant life(Zero-Infinite) will help on it.

I also think in Hakuryuukou-senpai phrase:
There was nothing I could say. Itís just like how I imagined! I knew it would turn up like this! How much do you guys, the past Sekiryuutei, love that song!? From the side of the vision, Hakuryuukou-senpai shows his smile.
[Butts are also wonderful, current-Sekiryuutei.]
Tell that to Vaaaaaaaaaaali!!

I just cant imagine what he will do to to improve Divine Dividing powers.
Maybe a Balance Breaker touching Rias Butts and change the color of Albion powers.

That questions is because i just want to hear your ideas.
And how are related the clues in DxD Universe.
Because in this moments of the story Issei need to domain four opposite power entities:
Draig(Dragon entity inside SG)---------Albion(Stolen power inside Draig Soul)
Big Red(Body and blood) ---------------Ophis(Life Power)
I don't think Issei gets Albions wings. Just the divide ability and the white gauntlet. He hasn't used [Half Dimension] or anything else. He already has been mastering his new body slowly, he can dragonify parts of himself.
__________________
Dig me up from under what is covering the better part of me.
<img src=images/as.global/smilies/smile.gif border=0 alt= title=Smile class=inlineimg />
Somethindarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 23:17   Link #258
II Maestro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Data World
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
I just cant imagine what he will do to to improve Divine Dividing powers.
Maybe a Balance Breaker touching Rias Butts and change the color of Albion powers.

That questions is because i just want to hear your ideas.
And how are related the clues in DxD Universe.
Because in this moments of the story Issei need to domain four opposite power entities:
Draig(Dragon entity inside SG)---------Albion(Stolen power inside Draig Soul)
Big Red(Body and blood) ---------------Ophis(Life Power)
So the theory of awakening the Divide Dividing is touching BUTT it might be Hakuryuukou-senpai's hint, Well just like how Ise has awakened Draig's power by touching breast or deactivating Juggernaut Drive by touching breast, Maybe the same method is going to be use in order to awaken the Divide Dividing powers?
__________________
II Maestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 13:54   Link #259
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethindarker View Post
I don't think Issei gets Albions wings. Just the divide ability and the white gauntlet. He hasn't used [Half Dimension] or anything else. He already has been mastering his new body slowly, he can dragonify parts of himself.
I have been thinking in Issei dragonification full body(Big Red(Body and blood)) inside the armor, something simillar like Juggernaut Drive(miniature version of Draig armor) and Cardinal Crimson Promotion.

What do you think of A Dragon Cardinal Crimson Promotion Armor with Longinus Smasher activated? but with full control of it....
__________________
WILD_LION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 14:55   Link #260
Somethindarker
The Man.
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Silent Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
I have been thinking in Issei dragonification full body(Big Red(Body and blood)) inside the armor, something simillar like Juggernaut Drive(miniature version of Draig armor) and Cardinal Crimson Promotion.

What do you think of A Dragon Cardinal Crimson Promotion Armor with Longinus Smasher activated? but with full control of it....
Too early to tell really, [Longinus Smasher] is a power-up he will get eventually but not anytime soon i think.
__________________
Dig me up from under what is covering the better part of me.
<img src=images/as.global/smilies/smile.gif border=0 alt= title=Smile class=inlineimg />
Somethindarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.