AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2013-06-20, 13:55   Link #3901
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

That quote from the novel is so self referential it scares me.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 17:22   Link #3902
zoolanderbr

hey when the extra volume BD final of light novel will be release ?

in this month ?
zoolanderbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 17:46   Link #3903
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoolanderbr View Post
hey when the extra volume BD final of light novel will be release ?

in this month ?
It has already been released, and the contents are as was explained by the official Kiririn Twitter account not too long ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Apparently it's about chuunibyou Tamaki visits Kirino to watch a Meruru Remake 10 years after the end of the story (remember that Tamaki is a Meruru fan in present-day). Future Tamaki apparently looks just like Kuroneko does present-day. Kirino is apparently so beautiful for her age that chuuni-Tamaki considers her a modern-day witch. () Hinata also goes to see Kirino to ask for "life counselling" about her little sister. None of the other characters appear.

(But, if Kirino is hanging out with Ruri's sisters, then it certainly suggests that the two families are still friends.)
Old 2013-06-20, 17:53   Link #3904
zoolanderbr

Quote:
It has already been released, and the contents are as was explained by the official Kiririn Twitter account not too long ago.
only this? nothing about the relationship of Kyousuke and kirino?o.O
Old 2013-06-20, 17:55   Link #3905
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoolanderbr View Post
only this? nothing about the relationship of Kyousuke and kirino?o.O
No, because it's a book that ships with the first volume of the anime, so anime-only viewers won't know how the story ends. This is a short story that even anime-only viewers can read without being spoiled.

(There are no known plans at this time to release any other short stories.)
Old 2013-06-20, 17:59   Link #3906
zoolanderbr

Quote:
No, because it's a book that ships with the first volume of the anime, so anime-only viewers won't know how the story ends. This is a short story that even anime-only viewers can read without being spoiled.

Ohh yeah u right . Thank u . [mod edit: removed comment about something we can't discuss...]

I hope that in the future more short stories will be release.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-06-20 at 18:21.
Old 2013-06-20, 18:07   Link #3907
seangel92

Quote:

Where did Tamaki go to visit Kirino? The house of Kirino's parents?

Are there scanlations?
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 13:45   Link #3908
jandkas

Well it is official the global simulcast is at August 18th, episodes 14 through 16. The streaming schedule is on the official website and once again crunchyroll is monopolizing the episodes for english speakers.
jandkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 16:25   Link #3909
Kakurin-san
Formerly known as SigUp

Part 3 Chapter 1

Spoiler for Part 3 Chapter 1:
Old 2013-06-21, 17:26   Link #3910
DevG

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Part 3 Chapter 1

Spoiler for Part 3 Chapter 1:
That was really nice
DevG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 10:31   Link #3911
Wilshere

Well,today's episode has put Volume 10 to an end,overall it was a joy to watch. The stalker incident is to some extent non-existent but everything went smoothly. One important thing is Ayase gets rejected here oh and the kiss is on the cheek. Title for next episode seems interesting and I think rumors are true for the last episode been directed by the author just like episode 2 and if they are true it will focus on Kirino's love for Kyousuke or something like that.

Edit: Tsukasa Fushimi will direct the last episode and the title is ''「妹が兄に恋なんてするわけない」'' I can't do a proper translation but I kinda get the idea.
Interesting enough and I'm eager for next week's episode.
Old 2013-06-22, 10:47   Link #3912
Kakurin-san
Formerly known as SigUp

OK, so you mean the Ayase part from Volume 12 has been shifted into episode 12. Will 13 deal with Volume 11?
Old 2013-06-22, 10:49   Link #3913
Wilshere

Quote:
OK, so you mean the Ayase part from Volume 12 has been shifted into episode 12. Will 13 deal with Volume 11?
No, I dont think so. Can you make a proper translation of the title ''「妹が兄に恋なんてするわけない」''? As I said screenplay is directed by the author,so I think this is what he meant by adding stuff outside the LN.

Edit: Ayase got rejected here so Kuroneko's rejection is in the OVAs I guess
Edit 2 : Read the synopsis of the final episode on their website if you can make a good translation you can share lol
Old 2013-06-22, 11:16   Link #3914
DevG

GOODNESS THE TRANSLATION FOR CHAPTER 1 HAS BEEN POSTED ON BAKA TSUKI!!! I think ill wait till night time to read it because I want to experience it fully!!!
Old 2013-06-22, 11:58   Link #3915
Kakurin-san
Formerly known as SigUp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevG View Post
GOODNESS THE TRANSLATION FOR CHAPTER 1 HAS BEEN POSTED ON BAKA TSUKI!!! I think ill wait till night time to read it because I want to experience it fully!!!
It's only the first part, about one third to one fourth of the entire chapter. But with Chaos beginning to post his translation, I guess that concludes it from my part.
Old 2013-06-22, 12:03   Link #3916
jandkas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
No, I dont think so. Can you make a proper translation of the title ''「妹が兄に恋なんてするわけない」''? As I said screenplay is directed by the author,so I think this is what he meant by adding stuff outside the LN.

Edit: Ayase got rejected here so Kuroneko's rejection is in the OVAs I guess
Edit 2 : Read the synopsis of the final episode on their website if you can make a good translation you can share lol
It means Sister (I) can't be in love with my brother, so I just had a thought instead of ending somewhere in vol 11 I think that they will end it with kirino accepting the marriage in episode 13, and then all the extra stuff comes later.
Old 2013-06-22, 12:07   Link #3917
DevG

Quote:
It's only the first part, about one third to one fourth of the entire chapter. But with Chaos beginning to post his translation, I guess that concludes it from my part.
ha i realized after i posted that, and good work :P
Old 2013-06-22, 12:21   Link #3918
jandkas

Is there any news regarding the 10 years later special?
Old 2013-06-22, 13:06   Link #3919
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandkas View Post
It means Sister (I) can't be in love with my brother, so I just had a thought instead of ending somewhere in vol 11 I think that they will end it with kirino accepting the marriage in episode 13, and then all the extra stuff comes later.
Honestly, if you want my guess, I think they will do volume 11 basically as written, but the difference is that they will tell the whole thing as a flashback, and follow Kirino's perspective when she goes to confront Manami about what "she's done" to Kyousuke, which will result in the "big reveal" about her feelings... and that will be the "cliffhanger".
Old 2013-06-22, 13:18   Link #3920
jandkas

Quote:
Honestly, if you want my guess, I think they will do volume 11 basically as written, but the difference is that they will tell the whole thing as a flashback, and follow Kirino's perspective when she goes to confront Manami about what "she's done" to Kyousuke, which will result in the "big reveal" about her feelings... and that will be the "cliffhanger".
The worst part is that we have to wait for an entire month because of crunchyroll we don't even know if fansubbers are going to release it...

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen, siblings