AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Total Eclipse/Muv-Luv

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-06-22, 10:08   Link #1941
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
So how did the sales for the TE VN do? Good enough to warrant a PC release?
Actually it might be the opposite. Tech Gian is mainly apeshit with pcs releases. Even if it got a game it wouldn't really count as the main division of age since TE was based off the novel. Its pretty much up in the air. I'm pretty sure they know if they make a pc release it'd sell pretty well, but the problem is I'm pretty sure they also know no one would buy a half-assed released. Meaning they'd probably need to fix the plot and add ero scenes or no one would buy it. Muv Luv is essentially ero and gore. Without the two you can't really have muv luv.
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 18:24   Link #1942
issuzark
Resident yoyoer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Post-apocalyptic Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Actually it might be the opposite. Tech Gian is mainly apeshit with pcs releases. Even if it got a game it wouldn't really count as the main division of age since TE was based off the novel. Its pretty much up in the air. I'm pretty sure they know if they make a pc release it'd sell pretty well, but the problem is I'm pretty sure they also know no one would buy a half-assed released. Meaning they'd probably need to fix the plot and add ero scenes or no one would buy it. Muv Luv is essentially ero and gore. Without the two you can't really have muv luv.
Sadly if you realized since Alt. Chronicles 03 there's no more of both. It's still Muv-Luv though.
__________________

柚香マイワイフ!<3
issuzark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 00:39   Link #1943
touge-n00b
ZC6 Eishi
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Honolulu Base
So I'm sure you've all seen this by now?
Spoiler for TDA 03:
touge-n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 00:42   Link #1944
issuzark
Resident yoyoer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Post-apocalyptic Seattle
I hate Takeru. I hate him about very much.
__________________

柚香マイワイフ!<3
issuzark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 01:27   Link #1945
faiz blaster
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by touge-n00b View Post
So I'm sure you've all seen this by now?
Spoiler for TDA 03:
Sadly, I just came to realize that this is one of the few, and probably THE best well-drawn pics of Takeru that exist out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by issuzark View Post
I hate Takeru. I hate him about very much.
I could use some context here....
__________________
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 01:30   Link #1946
issuzark
Resident yoyoer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Post-apocalyptic Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Sadly, I just came to realize that this is one of the few, and probably THE best well-drawn pics of Takeru that exist out there.



I could use some context here....
Pre-TDA 03 hatred here, assuming he's the bad guy in TDA and is responsible for harming the Wardogs.
__________________

柚香マイワイフ!<3
issuzark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 02:47   Link #1947
G147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by touge-n00b View Post
So I'm sure you've all seen this by now?
Spoiler for TDA 03:
The summary on the official website said that Ikaruga's guard plotting against Yuuhi (Meiya) and after seeing this it made me wonder Kouki you're not going to let Takeru kill Marimo and Meiya again now are you?
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 04:24   Link #1948
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Doing Anzu's paperwork.
Age: 28
It's official: age are being dicks for the sake of being dicks.

Well, screw you age. We're going to take these lemons you give us, and we're going to turn them into fuckawesome lemon-flavored liquor.

As opposed to people who take oranges they grow and then insist the oranges are lemons.
__________________
~Speaking my mind, even when it costs me~
One must forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged.Heinrich Heine.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 06:17   Link #1949
calubin_175
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Please let Marimo shoot Lelouch's brother.
calubin_175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 07:18   Link #1950
issuzark
Resident yoyoer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Post-apocalyptic Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
It's official: age are being dicks for the sake of being dicks.
Tell me more.
__________________

柚香マイワイフ!<3
issuzark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 09:33   Link #1951
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sleeping in Yokohama base, Section 9.
Btw guys, I'm doing a recruitment for any native Japanese reader to help with the Chronicles translation project, if they got the time. Our current peeps got caught in IRL stuff, so its really slow going. If you know anyone who knows Japanese and is interested in helping do let me know, thanks!
__________________


When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 14:13   Link #1952
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
It's official: age are being dicks for the sake of being dicks.

Well, screw you age. We're going to take these lemons you give us, and we're going to turn them into fuckawesome lemon-flavored liquor.

As opposed to people who take oranges they grow and then insist the oranges are lemons.
They've always been like this. Just wait for another alternative . Doubt they'll release a full game anytime soon.
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 15:53   Link #1953
DevilHighDxD
I <3 u SAKI!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: In the arm of the Saki Rukino... Duh!
Shouldn't Age be introducing 4-gen tsf already now? I'm already bored with raptor and takemiki and want to see what next-gen tsf can do.
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 16:01   Link #1954
LystAP
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Shouldn't Age be introducing 4-gen tsf already now? I'm already bored with raptor and takemiki and want to see what next-gen tsf can do.
They got to wait until we get our 6th generation fighters in the real world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Ge..._Air_Dominance
LystAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 20:15   Link #1955
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Doing Anzu's paperwork.
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by issuzark View Post
Tell me more.
That's just my interpretation of them based on above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Btw guys, I'm doing a recruitment for any native Japanese reader to help with the Chronicles translation project, if they got the time. Our current peeps got caught in IRL stuff, so its really slow going. If you know anyone who knows Japanese and is interested in helping do let me know, thanks!
You might want to look up Sumeragi on these boards, who's the closest thing to a real life ojousama like Yui. (Having said that, I detest her immensely, as she's a smug arrogant ojousama living in an ivory tower, but she understands Moon Language and Moon Runes, so for the sake of Chronicles...)
__________________
~Speaking my mind, even when it costs me~
One must forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged.Heinrich Heine.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 01:44   Link #1956
Dragonkid11
A random-man
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by LystAP View Post
They got to wait until we get our 6th generation fighters in the real world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Ge..._Air_Dominance
Meh,how special is th-
Quote:
The future system will have to counter adversaries equipped with next generation advanced electronic attack, sophisticated integrated air defense systems, passive detection, integrated self-protection, directed energy weapons, and cyber attack capabilities.
WHAT THE HECK,I know we have laser,but are they anywhere close to practical level now?

Quote:
Lockheed Martin's Skunk Works division has revealed a conceptual next-generation fighter design that offers the first hints of an ambitious, long-term technology strategy for the new class of tactical aircraft that will emerge after 2030. The concept was published in a 2012 calendar, which was distributed to journalists. Lockheed Martin has called for greater speed, range, stealth and self-healing structures.[7]
WAIT,WHAT

Are they thinking that they are living in some kind of scifi setting or what?
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 06:48   Link #1957
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
Are they thinking that they are living in some kind of scifi setting or what?
- "Self-healing" is a misnomer, though. Basically what they want are aircraft surfaces that can 'morph' into the ideal shape for the situation (EG low speed maneuvers, high speed acceleration), and as a part of that, being able to cover up damaged areas (Self-repair) would be a no-brainer. The plane would still need to land back at base for a proper fix, but even rudimentary self-repair systems would ensure it gets back in one piece.

And before you ask: While self-healing nanoskin would sound really cool to use on a TSF, the reality is that a TSF would be gobbled up by BETA long before the self-healing would be of any use.
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 07:30   Link #1958
calubin_175
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
We're still waiting for the Sufoni version of the stealth TSF PAK-FA.

This got me thinking, wouldn't it be better if they create another alternate reality where it is US vs Soviet Union after an early BETA clean up, instead of US vs France.

The only way they'll introduce to PAK-FA in Alt-verse would be as a prototype after 2004 or something, maybe in an attempt to capture Evensk Hive.
calubin_175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 09:56   Link #1959
gbatemper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by calubin_175 View Post
We're still waiting for the Sufoni version of the stealth TSF PAK-FA.

This got me thinking, wouldn't it be better if they create another alternate reality where it is US vs Soviet Union after an early BETA clean up, instead of US vs France.

The only way they'll introduce to PAK-FA in Alt-verse would be as a prototype after 2004 or something, maybe in an attempt to capture Evensk Hive.
If it was US Vs Soviet Union, it'd be a joke of a war, US would win.

Why?
-Soviets lost majority of their territory to BETA
-Soviets want to survive
-US cares more about Post-BETA war and remaining the dominant superpower
gbatemper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 10:16   Link #1960
Dragonkid11
A random-man
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
And before you ask: While self-healing nanoskin would sound really cool to use on a TSF, the reality is that a TSF would be gobbled up by BETA long before the self-healing would be of any use.
I don't think nanomachine can put a TSF back together when it's in pieces.

But seriously,I really have to double take on that one.
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eroge, military science fiction, yuimoto

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.