AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-06-22, 04:50   Link #7401
Gore17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Joan d'arc could and did, but not healing. Wasn't gathering followers a sub-trait of her healing authority though?
Nope. The healing comes from Persephone, remember?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Aisha has nice personality. With Godou, they can make comedy manzai duo.
One question: who's the boke, and who's the tsukkomi?
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 04:54   Link #7402
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Joan d'arc could and did, but not healing. Wasn't gathering followers a sub-trait of her healing authority though?
No. Her healing comes from Persephone, while the charisma/gathering followers thing was usurped from a Catholic saint (which one wasn't said).

EDIT: Never mind, guess im too slow at figuring out what I want to type.
__________________
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 05:27   Link #7403
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Return of The Comeback
Madame Aisha is a nice lady, i'd say.

But talking to her might be a little bit scary and risky due her overflowing "Wisdom of Age".

And what's more, I think she's curious about Godou's relationship with Erica & Ena.

Just a simple slip of unnecessary information might lead him to destruction or surprised Madame Aisha greatly. Very greatly.

We all know that Godou had not only kissed two girls but four girls at the same time during the time in Nikkou, Vol.7, before facing Son Wukong.

Do your best ,Godou, not to leak that incident to Aisha.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 07:28   Link #7404
Yami no Ou
ダークフレイムマスター
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: At the Edge of the World
well where did Aisha get jer authorities will be revealed after some time I guess,so no need to think about it for now
__________________
Yami no Ou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 09:16   Link #7405
haseo0408
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Hey many people say that Aisha has 1800 years so she must be the oldest living Campione but Erica said that she was born in 19th century in a british colony. All that about her actual age might be a mistake but have you consider that thanks to her Fairy Corridor Authority she might actually be older than anyone could guess, just imagine she coul have been traveling through time thousands of years doing only God knows what.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 09:42   Link #7406
GundamFan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Btw I notice here that Aisha only saying a certain Catholic saint in Catholic country. Does the author do this because it can be controversial if he use the heretic god based on the Catholic's legend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Or maybe it will be okay to use Catholic figure? After all in DxD there is Michael and Gabriel, and so far that series is still okay. I'm interested how the heretic god from Catholic or Islam will act outside their myth.
Baka the author probably wasn't worried about any sort of backlash more then likely it has to do with the fact there are large number of saints and it would have required more time researching then he was willing to spend. If the author was concerned about that kind of thing I doubt that 2 of the main characters would be using Christian themed magic as there trump cards.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 12:03   Link #7407
belatkuro
Kuro-chan
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Chapter 5 of vol14 finished. Lol at asking Aisha to "convince" the commander. Quite a handy authority outside of battle. Though will she go with Godou too to face Uldin?
And I think Ena won that round since Erica wasn't able to retort about Ena cooking for Godou.
Though I agree that those two are quite identical in more ways than one. Isn't there any data sheet on the girls' BWH?
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 12:18   Link #7408
haseo0408
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Chapter 5 of vol14 finished. Lol at asking Aisha to "convince" the commander. Quite a handy authority outside of battle. Though will she go with Godou too to face Uldin?
And I think Ena won that round since Erica wasn't able to retort about Ena cooking for Godou.
Though I agree that those two are quite identical in more ways than one. Isn't there any data sheet on the girls' BWH?
Aisha is certainly unique, She gives the impression of a girl that gives her all to help people in need but ends up causing 100 times more trouble in the process, truly as espeted of a god slayer, experts in igniting a bomb inside an ammunition store!. By the way, I don´t think Aisha disaproves of Godou´s relationship with Ena and Erica, at the countrary she seems the kind to get exited over that sort of stuff.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 12:32   Link #7409
Kadi
知識の探求者
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Chapter 5 of vol14 finished. Lol at asking Aisha to "convince" the commander. Quite a handy authority outside of battle. Though will she go with Godou too to face Uldin?
And I think Ena won that round since Erica wasn't able to retort about Ena cooking for Godou.
Though I agree that those two are quite identical in more ways than one. Isn't there any data sheet on the girls' BWH?
It should be noted that Ena is a rotten cook.

And no, I don't remember seeing anything about the girls' measurements. Then again, Campione is not the series to such in the first place, so it's not surprising if there's no such information.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 12:40   Link #7410
belatkuro
Kuro-chan
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
It should be noted that Ena is a rotten cook.

And no, I don't remember seeing anything about the girls' measurements. Then again, Campione is not the series to such in the first place, so it's not surprising if there's no such information.
Well the occasion that she's probably referring to is also that night in Kisarazu in vol9 and she did fry some sausages and cook noodles so that still counts, barely.

And with a lot of girls in the series, and 4 prominent ones as main characters, I would have thought some data would come up in passing just to provide more insight to them. Oh well.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 15:24   Link #7411
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Personally, I more wondering what kind of method Godou actually thought of, in other to deal with Uldin. Since, it's Godou we are talking about ... and considering the title of the next chapter, I think it's something pretty daring.

Well, I know that we will probably learn the answer to this, in a few days, but that doesn't prevent me, from being a little curios about this topic.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 15:33   Link #7412
erdii
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Turkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Chapter 5 of vol14 finished. Lol at asking Aisha to "convince" the commander. Quite a handy authority outside of battle. Though will she go with Godou too to face Uldin?
And I think Ena won that round since Erica wasn't able to retort about Ena cooking for Godou.
Though I agree that those two are quite identical in more ways than one. Isn't there any data sheet on the girls' BWH?
I think in volume 11 Erica made an easy meal for Godou but I am not that sure. well Godou sure resisted well against the girls. if his fate were different he would be great monk
__________________
erdii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 17:25   Link #7413
zzhk
Summary Machine
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
And I think Ena won that round since Erica wasn't able to retort about Ena cooking for Godou.
Actually, Erica sort of cooked for Godou during their date in Volume 5 at the okonomiyaki place. Godou even praised her for it (though it's just simple frying). Godou was the one preparing the food when they raided Liliana's workshop for instant noodles in Volume 11.

As for Ena, there's the outdoor cooking in Volume 9 and the rice porridge in the Erlang story, but the real cooking is probably the King's Dinner Party.
__________________
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 17:27   Link #7414
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Actually, Erica sort of cooked for Godou during their date in Volume 5 at the okonomiyaki place. Godou even praised her for it (though it's just simple frying). Godou was the one preparing the food when they raided Liliana's workshop for instant noodles in Volume 11.

As for Ena, there's the outdoor cooking in Volume 9 and the rice porridge in the Erlang story, but the real cooking is probably the King's Dinner Party.
Guess the Bear left quite an impression on him.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 22:47   Link #7415
Gore17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
I can't get over the "no underwear" comment. I thought for sure Godou's brain would explode from that, but reacted calmer then I expected.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 22:50   Link #7416
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
I can't get over the "no underwear" comment. I thought for sure Godou's brain would explode from that, but reacted calmer then I expected.
Well he has seen Erica naked already and already snuggled with Ena when she was naked, he is at the point where he cannot get surprise that much any more. Probably the only way his brain is going to explode if Yuri, Liliana, Erica, and Ena all approach him naked for the future consummation with him tied down to the bed.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 22:58   Link #7417
haseo0408
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well he has seen Erica naked already and already snuggled with Ena when she was naked, he is at the point where he cannot get surprise that much any more. Probably the only way his brain is going to explode if Yuri, Liliana, Erica, and Ena all approach him naked for the future consummation with him tied down to the bed.
Well, according to what Erica is planning for the wedding since Great Sage Equaling Heaven the girls would call that the "Wedding Night".
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 23:49   Link #7418
Gore17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Well, according to what Erica is planning for the wedding since Great Sage Equaling Heaven the girls would call that the "Wedding Night".
I've missed something. Explain?
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 23:59   Link #7419
haseo0408
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
I've missed something. Explain?
In volume 7 Great Sage Equaling Heaven During the "ceremony" to bestow the power of the Youth to the girls Erica finally accepted Ena as one of Godou´s "wifes" and stated that when the moment comes, they just get married all together like they were at that moment.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 00:47   Link #7420
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
In volume 7 Great Sage Equaling Heaven During the "ceremony" to bestow the power of the Youth to the girls Erica finally accepted Ena as one of Godou´s "wifes" and stated that when the moment comes, they just get married all together like they were at that moment.
Yeah, although the remaining problem is Godou's attitude toward the idea of being married to 4 girls ( 5 if we include Hikari, as well).

Of course, Godou's "defense mechanism" is already showing some cracks, but it's still going to take some time, before it's fully broken.

Another potential issue that might arise in the main girls relationship with Godou, is the disproportion between the girls lifespan and Godou's.

I mean, since Godou is a Campione, he can easily reach the age of then 200 years, while the girls, due to their magic origins can probably live for a longer period then a normal human, their lifespan to be as high as a Campione's.

So, unless this matter is resolved, in some way (maybe a side effect of the youth form), since otherwise the culmination of Erica's, Liliana's, Yuri's and Ena's relationship with Godou, would have a little bit of a bittersweet felling.

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-06-23 at 02:23.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.