AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-06-27, 23:44   Link #101
rickiminato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mexico
maybe i think takara have a another power
__________________
rickiminato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 06:48   Link #102
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
I think eventually he'll get the wind power that he desperately wants well I hope so
ImperialFlameGod8190 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 07:06   Link #103
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I think eventually he'll get the wind power that he desperately wants well I hope so
It feels like he will gain the whirlwind bukake attack.
__________________
My Heart is Pocky
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 07:15   Link #104
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
It feels like he will gain the whirlwind bukake attack.
that'd be amusing in his own right but I am curious the stranger girl from the school fumiko or whatever we've seen her try to use her power multiple times but never actually done what does her power do.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 12:26   Link #105
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
that'd be amusing in his own right but I am curious the stranger girl from the school fumiko or whatever we've seen her try to use her power multiple times but never actually done what does her power do.
Cause she doesn't fully understand her powers yet.
__________________
My Heart is Pocky
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 16:23   Link #106
Aurega
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
I'm curious about fumiko as well, but my favorite girl has to be miss candle flame <3
Aurega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 16:35   Link #107
Velsy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
From what I made from the last chapter.

Ruri is working for outlaws as a spie from Eden. Hopefully Aria can find a way to dismiss her from the team (Her whole thing for Takara is an act). Theres been a grade A girl kept prisioner by Eden who has escaped? Well no wonder, she looked pretty roughed up, hopefully Takara finds her and something good comes from it, doesnt sound like it be good if she falls in the wrong hands <.<
__________________

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 17:57   Link #108
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
I'm curious about fumiko as well, but my favorite girl has to be miss candle flame <3
She's funny only because at first she hates him but now she's as jealous as mikan about takara even calling him her soul brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
From what I made from the last chapter.

Ruri is working for outlaws as a spie from Eden. Hopefully Aria can find a way to dismiss her from the team (Her whole thing for Takara is an act). Theres been a grade A girl kept prisioner by Eden who has escaped? Well no wonder, she looked pretty roughed up, hopefully Takara finds her and something good comes from it, doesnt sound like it be good if she falls in the wrong hands <.<
I don't think she's working for the outlaws I think that the guy that their referring to is a vigiliante whose trying to kil the strangers. I guarantee takara will find her sooner or later.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 18:04   Link #109
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
From what I made from the last chapter.

Ruri is working for outlaws as a spie from Eden. Hopefully Aria can find a way to dismiss her from the team (Her whole thing for Takara is an act). Theres been a grade A girl kept prisioner by Eden who has escaped? Well no wonder, she looked pretty roughed up, hopefully Takara finds her and something good comes from it, doesnt sound like it be good if she falls in the wrong hands <.<
.................................................. Can we discuss novel details here? Because I have a good one to respond to this.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 18:09   Link #110
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
This is "Manga & Light Novels" thread. So as long as you keep it under spoiler tag, there shouldn't be any other danger than me possibly some others spoiling ownself.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 22:04   Link #111
Aurega
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
.................................................. Can we discuss novel details here? Because I have a good one to respond to this.
Spoiler for LN spoilers:
Aurega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 00:14   Link #112
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
Spoiler for LN spoilers:
Yeah, pretty much.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 08:04   Link #113
darkofficer
just a devil
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: hell
Is there a site where you can read this novel
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 08:40   Link #114
Flames
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
Is there a site where you can read this novel
Yeah there are sites out there that you get the light novels from but they are not translated. But anyway can anyone tell me what happens in vol.5.
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 11:27   Link #115
amtro
Grammar Nazi
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I'm more interested in what the last picture with our favorite thundere is all about
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 12:31   Link #116
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
I'm more interested in what the last picture with our favorite thundere is all about
now that's clever amtro for those who haven't figured it out its about Mikan
ImperialFlameGod8190 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 19:55   Link #117
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
new chapter is out not that special but whatever
ImperialFlameGod8190 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 20:23   Link #118
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Hoping to kickstart.

Spoiler for Dumping it here.:
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 18:28   Link #119
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
the new chapter is out
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 00:22   Link #120
iamadooddood
NOM.
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Singapore
Age: 22
So, who labelled the Rising x Rydeen page on TV Tropes as a manga page, again? As opposed to, like, a light novel page?

The latest chapter is supposed to come out around now... are the translators busy?
__________________
When life gives you lemons... enjoy reading them.

Anime Saimoe Tournament 2013 is screwed up. Everyone's argument is invalid.
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, harem

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.