AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-24, 14:22   Link #841
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
I was shocked who Chibi really is but... currently... in that form... she's no different from a mascot.,
NoemiChan is offline  
Old 2013-05-26, 13:07   Link #842
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ImaginaryLand
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Seiya fan? My apologies...
It has nothing to do with that, I'm not much of a shipper for anything. I don't understand shipping at all to be honest, what's offensive was your use of the word "shemale"... which is a derogatory term that's used to insult trans-women. That's what I find offensive and immature since in the anime Seiya and the other Starlights transform from men to women.
__________________

momobunny is offline  
Old 2013-05-29, 05:13   Link #843
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by momobunny View Post
It has nothing to do with that, I'm not much of a shipper for anything. I don't understand shipping at all to be honest, what's offensive was your use of the word "shemale"... which is a derogatory term that's used to insult trans-women. That's what I find offensive and immature since in the anime Seiya and the other Starlights transform from men to women.
That was a joke.... man....
NoemiChan is offline  
Old 2013-07-02, 15:22   Link #844
T-6000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Looks like Naoko herself got interviewed by a Women's fashion magazine (supposedly the first direct interview in 11 years) and the issue with her interview will be available on the 1st of August. Hopefully someone will translate it since it looks like it'll have some interesting info. I wonder if the interview will also contain info on the new anime, such as how much input she has in the new series and if she does, if it's going smoothly or if there are any difficulties.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...me-in-11-years
__________________
T-6000 is offline  
Old 2013-07-02, 19:12   Link #845
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ImaginaryLand
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
That was a joke.... man....
It wasn't funny.

Edit: Let me explain why, though. You jokingly implied that being a "shemale" somehow made Seiya undeserving of love. This has nothing to do with shipping wars, what you said here was offensive... offensive to trans people, offensive to people who love trans people, it's just offensive. That's what I mean when I say "It wasn't funny."... and as a public board open to everybody (including trans people), I advise you to pick and choose your words a bit more carefully... joke or not.
__________________


Last edited by momobunny; 2013-07-02 at 19:32.
momobunny is offline  
Old 2013-07-03, 06:28   Link #846
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by momobunny View Post
It wasn't funny.

Edit: Let me explain why, though. You jokingly implied that being a "shemale" somehow made Seiya undeserving of love. This has nothing to do with shipping wars, what you said here was offensive... offensive to trans people, offensive to people who love trans people, it's just offensive. That's what I mean when I say "It wasn't funny."... and as a public board open to everybody (including trans people), I advise you to pick and choose your words a bit more carefully... joke or not.


One's personal opinion doesn't make it everyone's.... that goes to both of us ok? I don't know your morality but quit questioning every post I make us if you are some kind of Human Rights Protector.

If you don't like my post just ignore it, if you still do, then that's not my problem. You take everything as personal.
NoemiChan is offline  
Old 2013-07-03, 20:55   Link #847
T-6000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
According to this calendar tease, the new Anime is looking to start at Winter of this year, December (of 2013) to January (of 2014).

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...r-apparel-more
__________________
T-6000 is offline  
Old 2013-07-03, 21:02   Link #848
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ImaginaryLand
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post


One's personal opinion doesn't make it everyone's.... that goes to both of us ok? I don't know your morality but quit questioning every post I make us if you are some kind of Human Rights Protector.

If you don't like my post just ignore it, if you still do, then that's not my problem. You take everything as personal.
I actually didn't know you were the same person from the other topic until just yesterday. ^^;

You just happened to make a couple of posts I felt were in bad taste is all, awww just keep doing what you're doing, sweetie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-6000 View Post
According to this calendar tease, the new Anime is looking to start at Winter of this year, December (of 2013) to January (of 2014).

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...r-apparel-more
I've read this elsewhere, I'm glad to finally have some news about the anime. :3
__________________

momobunny is offline  
Old 2013-07-04, 02:53   Link #849
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by momobunny View Post
You just happened to make a couple of posts I felt were in bad taste is all, awww just keep doing what you're doing, sweetie. :3
Sarcasm or not... I'll take that in a positive way.... Thank you. Changing my views because someONE doesn't like my opinion is like well.... meh,.
NoemiChan is offline  
Old 2013-07-04, 05:33   Link #850
Archon_Wing
Hater
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lion's Arch
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
One should not post if they don't want to get replied to.

Anyhow, this might be interesting to occasionally look at if it's like DB Kai or something, but it feels like more of a novelty.
__________________
What appears to be a moment for the helper feels like an eternity to the helpee.
Avatar and Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480 (Stormbluff Isle)
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is online now  
Old 2013-07-04, 05:55   Link #851
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
One should not post if they don't want to get replied to.
I completely agree with you.
NoemiChan is offline  
Old 2013-07-04, 09:13   Link #852
Daniel Lind
ロック・オン!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-6000 View Post
According to this calendar tease, the new Anime is looking to start at Winter of this year, December (of 2013) to January (of 2014).

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...r-apparel-more
These question marks are worrying
Daniel Lind is offline  
Old 2013-07-04, 10:42   Link #853
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Nazareth, PA
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Well, it's news... it's news saying it's delayed, but it's news... So at least it's not dead.
__________________
A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite point in the future. –General George S. Patton, Jr.

Avatar v. 36.0: Fighter Squadron 84. The VF-84 "Jolly Rogers."
JagdPanther is offline  
Old 2013-07-04, 11:06   Link #854
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in a boring place you will not want to go to
Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
I don't mind that it gets pushed back....as long as we GET it.

......had a dream last night about the remake. It was all weird and the designs were awful-the eyes were all small...and that's how I knew it was a dream.

The dub was a lot better than the old dub though. NO LAME SLANG.
__________________
Chiibi is offline  
Old 2013-07-04, 14:25   Link #855
T-6000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
Well, it's news... it's news saying it's delayed, but it's news... So at least it's not dead.
http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/f...omething-l.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Lind View Post
These question marks are worrying
I agree, that is a bit of a concern.
__________________
T-6000 is offline  
Old 2013-07-04, 14:52   Link #856
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Lind View Post
These question marks are worrying
Yes they are.
__________________
Ichuki is offline  
Old 2013-07-04, 16:58   Link #857
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
I don't mind that it gets pushed back....as long as we GET it.

......had a dream last night about the remake. It was all weird and the designs were awful-the eyes were all small...and that's how I knew it was a dream.

The dub was a lot better than the old dub though. NO LAME SLANG.
Damn... I would scream if it'll be like Aku no Hana...
NoemiChan is offline  
Old 2013-07-04, 22:08   Link #858
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Damn... I would scream if it'll be like Aku no Hana...
Sailor Moon in Aku no Hana art style sounded one of the most horrifying things ever.
__________________
Ichuki is offline  
Old 2013-07-05, 16:24   Link #859
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ImaginaryLand
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Sarcasm or not... I'll take that in a positive way.... Thank you. Changing my views because someONE doesn't like my opinion is like well.... meh,.
Awwwwww okay sweetie, you do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
One should not post if they don't want to get replied to.
Yeah...

Anyway I wish that the production was actually somewhat further in progress before they announced this anime. It's been a long time since the announcement and now we have to wait a little while longer before even seeing any designs let alone actually watching the anime... but as long as it eventually comes out, I'll be happy... unless once it comes out it ends up being horrible, but that's a problem for future me to worry about. :3
__________________

momobunny is offline  
Old 2013-07-11, 00:19   Link #860
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in a boring place you will not want to go to
Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichuki View Post
Sailor Moon in Aku no Hana art style sounded one of the most horrifying things ever.
DO NOT WANT.

But in my dream...nah, it was more like that other country-trying-to-copy-anime-ala Winx Club-style. Blech.
__________________
Chiibi is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
remake, shoujo

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.