AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Old 2013-07-05, 12:55   Link #2101
holybell84

I think the only way Tigre can get rid of that loli rapist is the combined power of his bow + 2 Vanadis's Draconic weapons.

I hope Sasha dun trigger her death flag or something.
Old 2013-07-05, 13:02   Link #2102
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Did they change the illustrator? Cover design looks different somehow.
Same illustrator. He just hasn't drawn Madan no Ou (or possibly anything) for over a year, assuming he did the volume 5&6 covers ahead of time (as there were no new color illustrations and the grayscale ones were not by him/not there at all). Artists' styles often change over time anyway.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 14:52   Link #2103
Shinon

who is this loli-rapist u guys talking about is it this general/monster from vol 6?
Old 2013-07-05, 14:56   Link #2104
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinon View Post
who is this loli-rapist u guys talking about is it this general/monster from vol 6?
Demon last boss from Volume 6, he kidnaps,rapes and eats young girls about the same age as Olga hence the loli rapist tag.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 15:24   Link #2105
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Demon last boss from Volume 6, he kidnaps,rapes and eats young girls about the same age as Olga hence the loli rapist tag.
Precisely Torbalan
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 16:59   Link #2106
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
Does not really give a lot of context. Anything further would be mere speculation.

Spoiler:
okay so says that Tallard is curious by the power of the bow, but is there any mention that he's the one doing the invasion of Legnacia(Sasha's area) or is it that Elliott guy ?_?

more so curious if Tallard is really a bad guy still cause the author did so much character development for him ;p
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 19:48   Link #2107
Valky
Harbinger of Sorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobarta View Post
okay so says that Tallard is curious by the power of the bow, but is there any mention that he's the one doing the invasion of Legnacia(Sasha's area) or is it that Elliott guy ?_?

more so curious if Tallard is really a bad guy still cause the author did so much character development for him ;p
Spoiler:
Old 2013-07-05, 20:29   Link #2108
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Spoiler:
haha ya got confused with wording abit when Hemisphere said "Tallard pursues Tigre and co. after learning of the bow's power." but after rereading other people's posts I realized he was just really curious about the bow rather then sending an army to retrieve it XD

my bad ;p

btw where's your signature from ?_?
Old 2013-07-05, 20:58   Link #2109
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by waren06 View Post

i've got a feeling she's next.
Sasha was in 4 and Valentina was in 5. Tigre hasn't raised any significant flags with either yet. Certainly not in those volumes, at least.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 21:08   Link #2110
Valky
Harbinger of Sorrow

Quote:
haha ya got confused with wording abit when Hemisphere said "Tallard pursues Tigre and co. after learning of the bow's power." but after rereading other people's posts I realized he was just really curious about the bow rather then sending an army to retrieve it XD

my bad ;p

btw where's your signature from ?_?
Oh, that was what Hemisphere posted before he edit it.

About the sig, I took it from Onii-ai's official website a long time ago.
Old 2013-07-05, 21:49   Link #2111
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Sasha was in 4 and Valentina was in 5. Tigre hasn't raised any significant flags with either yet. Certainly not in those volumes, at least.
He hasn't met Elizavetta or Valentina, Elizavetta just sent him some supplies during the civil war(probably just to piss off Ellen) and Valentina just teleported into his room while he was asleep
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 23:14   Link #2112
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
I disagree slightly with the Sasha one, he has met her and did get quite a few fun reactions from her

1)Sasha was surprised that he was going to be an envoy to a distant island despite never going to see before

2)Got her to smile a bit mischievously

so it's something ahhaha

Last edited by noobarta; 2013-07-05 at 23:30.
Old 2013-07-06, 17:41   Link #2113
peinmaximus@

hey guys,this is a summary in japanese about the vol 7 of madan that was in the official site of the LN.someone can translate it?
海賊団を率いて城砦に攻めよせるエリオット王子。それを迎え撃つティグルは、オルガやマトヴェイ、タラード の協力を得ながら巧みな攻防を展開し、ついに囚われのソフィーを救出する。黒弓の力に驚くタラードたちの追 及をなんとか躱し、ジスタートに戻る船路につくのだったが、そこに生きていたトルバランと海竜が襲いかかる ! 船が破壊された衝撃でティグルは海に投げ出されてしまい――!? 一方トルバランは再びレスター将軍と なり、残党を従えレグニーツァを襲う。応戦するのは二人の戦姫、“雷渦の閃姫”エリザヴェータと“煌炎の朧 姫”サーシャ。「もってくれよ、僕の命の炎……!」大人気戦記ファンタジー第7弾。いま、最強の焔が舞い降 りる――!
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-06, 17:46   Link #2114
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey guys,this is a summary in japanese about the vol 7 of madan that was in the official site of the LN.someone can translate it?
海賊団を率いて城砦に攻めよせるエリオット王子。それを迎え撃つティグルは、オルガやマトヴェイ、タラード の協力を得ながら巧みな攻防を展開し、ついに囚われのソフィーを救出する。黒弓の力に驚くタラードたちの追 及をなんとか躱し、ジスタートに戻る船路につくのだったが、そこに生きていたトルバランと海竜が襲いかかる ! 船が破壊された衝撃でティグルは海に投げ出されてしまい――!? 一方トルバランは再びレスター将軍と なり、残党を従えレグニーツァを襲う。応戦するのは二人の戦姫、“雷渦の閃姫”エリザヴェータと“煌炎の朧 姫”サーシャ。「もってくれよ、僕の命の炎……!」大人気戦記ファンタジー第7弾。いま、最強の焔が舞い降 りる――!
Hemisphere has already translated it in the last page (page 105, first post).

Just to clarify. The book shouldn't be out yet. All we have is just the cover and the summary blurb (i.e. Hemisphere's "premise" write up) on the back of the book.
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 23:54   Link #2115
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
Hemisphere has already translated it in the last page (page 105, first post).

Just to clarify. The book shouldn't be out yet. All we have is just the cover and the summary blurb (i.e. Hemisphere's "premise" write up) on the back of the book.
story of my life T_T

ah well least good to know things move along alot in the next volume. What I'm really hoping for though are some solid pictures, even the cover this time kinda threw me off cause the face was too sharp :l
Old 2013-07-08, 05:01   Link #2116
kampfer91

Quote:
story of my life T_T

ah well least good to know things move along alot in the next volume. What I'm really hoping for though are some solid pictures, even the cover this time kinda threw me off cause the face was too sharp :l
Hmm , i don't think there is problem with Eli 's pic , she is older than the rest although still younger than Sophie , and she looks like a person with all sort of evil scheme so i find it is ok .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 07:13   Link #2117
whitecloud
Banned

she will be a good addition to tigre harem...
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 12:16   Link #2118
kasimmorathi

Red face

My guess is that Tallard will marry Guinevere (the missing and as of yet undeveloped sister to Jermaine and Elliot) in order to
Spoiler for Story Spoiler:

Anyway, a great development story for Tigre.
kasimmorathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 15:36   Link #2119
kampfer91

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasimmorathi View Post
My guess is that Tallard will marry Guinevere (the missing and as of yet undeveloped sister to Jermaine and Elliot) in order to
Spoiler for Story Spoiler:

Anyway, a great development story for Tigre.
Hah , just wait till Tigre snatch Guine from Tallard .
I guess after fall off the boat , he will find himself on the shore of and meets Guine by chance whom really hates the civil war .

Imotou-chan definition : the one who won't hand over her onii-sama to any woman .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 18:52   Link #2120
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
He hasn't met Elizavetta or Valentina, Elizavetta just sent him some supplies during the civil war(probably just to piss off Ellen) and Valentina just teleported into his room while he was asleep
The original poster was basing his stance due to Elizavetta being on the cover. I was pointing out that just by being on the cover, doesn't mean that Tigre will necessarily even meet the girl.

Quote:
I disagree slightly with the Sasha one, he has met her and did get quite a few fun reactions from her

1)Sasha was surprised that he was going to be an envoy to a distant island despite never going to see before

2)Got her to smile a bit mischievously

so it's something ahhaha
Yes, but he didn't meet Sasha in the book where she was on the cover. Also, the flags he's raised with Sasha SO FAR are closer to "Friendship" flags. To paraphrase Chris Rock: "trapped in the friend zone! NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Compare the flags he raised with the girls in the first volume that he meets them in:
Ellen: nekkid bathing, groping.
Lim: nekkid bathing, flash li'l Tigre.
Mira: nekkid bathing and cozy moment in the snow.
Sophia: nekkid bathing and she mounts him.
Regin: nekkid bathing
Olga: cuddles with morning wood

Sasha: talk about ANOTHER girl (She's a girlfriend alright. A friend that happens to be a girl.)

Last edited by Rasen; 2013-07-08 at 19:03.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen