AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2013-07-08, 22:35   Link #101
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijuu Kurama View Post
How does Obito dying = him becoming the Jinchuriki host? What am I missing? Can someone explain the process.
Welcome!
Obito wasnt dying per se....as you saw, he spirited kakashi away to the other dimension for reasons that may or may not be revealed later, to allow kakashi to slap him around a bit. then he left said dimension to go and become the jinchuriki. what you are likely confusing as him dying is edo madara attempting to control his body and perform the Rinne tensei which would sacrifice obitos life in exchange for bringing madara back to this plane. however, obito overpowered madaras chakra with his own "RIN" a tensei (huh huh huh lol. i make bad jokes ) and proceeded with becoming the jinchiriki which was his plan all along as stated by naruto...

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
the ultimate surprise would be for obito to beat madara without madara getting a chance to fight hashirama but that's... not gonna happen haha
yeah i cant wait to see what the next move is gonna be

Last edited by Artimus_Prime; 2013-07-08 at 22:45.
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 23:00   Link #102
Bijuu Kurama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
Welcome!
Obito wasnt dying per se....as you saw, he spirited kakashi away to the other dimension for reasons that may or may not be revealed later, to allow kakashi to slap him around a bit. then he left said dimension to go and become the jinchuriki. what you are likely confusing as him dying is edo madara attempting to control his body and perform the Rinne tensei which would sacrifice obitos life in exchange for bringing madara back to this plane. however, obito overpowered madaras chakra with his own "RIN" a tensei (huh huh huh lol. i make bad jokes ) and proceeded with becoming the jinchiriki which was his plan all along as stated by naruto...

yeah i cant wait to see what the next move is gonna be
And Greetings to you! I'm confused about HOW Obito is becoming the Jinchiriki. Is that him (Obito) running towards the 10-tails at the end? I thought it looked like that old sage frog guy.

I love a good pun, only bad rapping is more fun. Fool, ya Fool.
Bijuu Kurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 07:06   Link #103
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

The Chapter 638 discussion thread has been created and the relevant posts moved there.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion