AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-07-10, 08:40   Link #5621
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Israel
Age: 18
Can I have gif avatar of 0:07 and 1:23 from this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRwWLJH2K38
__________________
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 09:20   Link #5622
TheEroKing
On a Break
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninryu View Post
Can I have gif avatar of 0:07 and 1:23 from this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRwWLJH2K38
Uhh maybe you got the timeframes wrong? Or is it static images from the 2 timeframes?
__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 10:46   Link #5623
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Israel
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Uhh maybe you got the timeframes wrong? Or is it static images from the 2 timeframes?
No, two separate avatars, it's just the shots are super quick.
__________________
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 12:36   Link #5624
Haiprbim
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Visual Dream Panire
Anime Series: Nisemonogatari
Episode: 11
Time Frame: 25:26 - 25:29
Focus: I want a full-focus (zoom, not only the face, but body too - well, you decide which looks better) on Hitagi and the whole scene as she smiles.

I would like one in the original full-size version, one in 100x100 and one in 100x125, by 125 being the height.

Please, please, please.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 13:27   Link #5625
TheEroKing
On a Break
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninryu View Post
No, two separate avatars, it's just the shots are super quick.
Is this what you wanted?
__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 16:25   Link #5626
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Israel
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Is this what you wanted?
Ah, I mean gifs. uU
__________________
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 20:13   Link #5627
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninryu View Post
Ah, I mean gifs. uU
you should specify the timeframes
from when the frame started until it ended. It's hard if the one doing your request don't know when you want the frames to stop and loop
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 22:48   Link #5628
Guernsey
The GAP Man
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey


Can anyone make an avatar out of this? I just need it resized.

Spoiler for Image:


I need it resized and with a white background.
__________________

Last edited by Guernsey; 2013-07-10 at 23:03.
Guernsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-11, 04:18   Link #5629
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Israel
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
you should specify the timeframes
from when the frame started until it ended. It's hard if the one doing your request don't know when you want the frames to stop and loop
The problem is that the loop is too short, no more than a few frames, so it's about one second.
__________________
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-11, 05:11   Link #5630
Haiprbim
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Visual Dream Panire
I hope you haven't missed my request. :P
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-11, 07:06   Link #5631
Kreceir
♥~Likes to post Fan art~♥
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Derping in League of Legends
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreceir View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I would like to request an Avatar of when its zoomed in into his glasses.
Around 1:18~1:24

If its not possible in anyway shape or form, please contact me.

Thanks you very much for taking time for this request.
Just wanted to ask again, sorry for the inconvenience
__________________
Kreceir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 23:24   Link #5632
destiny4everlove
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Can someone please help me with a new avy?

I would like a new avy using the pic below:

http://adala-news.fr/wp-content/uplo...-x-Service.png

The avatar should be of the black-haired girl.

Thanks in advance for the help!
__________________
Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!
destiny4everlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 18:47   Link #5633
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ, USA
Age: 25
Have a request, use the image and add a border, don't include the hand, thanks.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/q2o.png/
__________________
ars89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 09:34   Link #5634
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Italy
Age: 24
Can I request an avatar from the clean version of this scene, please?


I would do it myself, but with my horrible internet it would take me hours to download the RAW.
__________________
Sorry for the poor english.
The italian schools don't care very much about proper foreign languages teaching


Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 09:47   Link #5635
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Israel
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guernsey View Post


Can anyone make an avatar out of this? I just need it resized.

Spoiler for Image:


I need it resized and with a white background.
To what size?
__________________
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 09:57   Link #5636
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by destiny4everlove View Post
Can someone please help me with a new avy?

I would like a new avy using the pic below:

http://adala-news.fr/wp-content/uplo...-x-Service.png

The avatar should be of the black-haired girl.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Have a request, use the image and add a border, don't include the hand, thanks.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/q2o.png/
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 10:00   Link #5637
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Have a request, use the image and add a border, don't include the hand, thanks.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/q2o.png/
__________________

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 11:24   Link #5638
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ, USA
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko Miko View Post
thanks they all look great
__________________
ars89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 12:13   Link #5639
TheEroKing
On a Break
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
Can I request an avatar from the clean version of this scene, please?


I would do it myself, but with my horrible internet it would take me hours to download the RAW.
__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 12:24   Link #5640
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Italy
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Thanks.
__________________
Sorry for the poor english.
The italian schools don't care very much about proper foreign languages teaching


Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
animated gifs, animation, avatar, avatars, gifs, request

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.